Male HQ

About This Club

Club for those who have small dicks or like small dicks!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. i would say most would be due to weight reason. the heavier you get the more of your dick get hidden by the body fats.
  3. Hey guys.. u guys with small dick here, issit bcoz of naturally small or issit bcoz u all on the heavier side. Dun get me wrong, i understand that not all heavy guys got small dick. Ive seen some heavy guys with quite long and thick dick.. hehehe. Just something for us to talk about and all. And get to know each other better 😃
  4. Why are you seeking attention for your small dick? The Main forum is for discussion and NOT the place for you to advertise your small dick. Go start a Small Dick Club
  5. Don't hate your dick. Watch this first, it is good that you are open to talking about it. Accept what you have. https://youtu.be/jMJHFCJEmiQ
  6. Smallest dick I ever saw was at a urinal, just one of those badly design ones where u walk in turn a corner and the one using urinal is 45 degrees exposed facing whoever comes in. Anyway, this guy maybe mid 30s was peeing and his dick was only like 1 inch and he was trimmed.
  7. In theory I do agree with you, but ....let's face it. I am anti small cock.
  8. You're welcome. I didn't invent this to comfort you. It is real. There is a saying in Spanish: "La suerte de la fea, la linda desea" (the good luck of the ugly, the beautiful desires). Please don't interpret this as saying that you are ugly. It can be a blessing to be just normal, and sometimes even sub-normal. The same is true with money. An attractive personality is your best asset. And for this, it helps to cultivate the feeling of happiness.
  9. Before how long ah? I also feel insecure of mine. It might look lost in the forest.
  10. To close store because the product is not optimum? This is why ADVERTISEMENT was invented. With a good advertisement campaign any product can sell well, too small or too big or whatever. Even without dick, face, bod, you can have plenty of SPIRIT. Not every potential boyfriend is a bottom hungry for dick. If you cultivate your spirit to inspire good feelings about you, you can have more success than those with plenty of dick, face, bod.
  11. Got hamsum face still can play play, if no face no bod then close shop early bah.