Male HQ

Gavin's Massage Therapy @Bedok/Tanah Merah

agog

I went to Gavin for a 90-minute massage. I liked the clean ambiance, and the session was not rushed. I will visit again and hope to book a 2-hour session.

Looking out for friendship...

On 6/30/2024 at 2:16 PM, iffy said:

I spontaneously decided to book a last-minute appointment for a full body massage with Gavin, and I was pleasantly surprised by his willingness to accommodate my request. Upon arriving at his impeccably clean and serene space, I immediately felt at ease. Prior to starting the session, Gavin took the time to explain the various types of massages available, highlighting their unique benefits, and generously allowed me to select the essential oil that he will be using to enhance my relaxation during the session.

The entire experience was truly exceptional and incredibly soothing. I left feeling rejuvenated and deeply relaxed, already looking forward to booking another session with Gavin in the future.

On 7/7/2024 at 9:53 AM, hoo said:

I went to Gavin for a 90-minute massage. I liked the clean ambiance, and the session was not rushed. I will visit again and hope to book a 2-hour session.

Many kind thanks @iffy and @hoo for having faith in my service. Gratified to know you both benefitted from and enjoyed the session. See you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Human connection is a basic need, and personal touch is at the core of that connection. Massage is an accessible and powerful way to experience human connection. Awaken and pamper your senses with a holistic multi-technique massage that combines therapeutic touch, aromatic scents and tranquil music. Complete your tactile journey with a sensuous body scrub and shower to exfoliate, hydrate and nourish your skin.

Daily 12nn to last slot @9pm

Easy access from Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

*NSFs and students (18 years old & above) enjoy $10 concession

l.jpg

Posted (edited)

NEW! Cedarwood exudes a warm woody scent with slightly sweet and creamy notes. Known for its sedative qualities, cedarwood essential oil helps to alleviate insomnia, relieve tension and calm an unsettled mind. Its molecules, when absorbed into our bodies, are also very soothing to stiff muscles and soreness.

Aromatherapy massage combines the aromatic essences of essential oils with massage therapy to help restore energy and balance between the body and the mind. Pick your favourite scent/s from my curated collection - at no extra charge.  However, if you are not into scented oils, only spa grade pure cold pressed massage oil will be used.

Free parking available

NSFs and students (18 years old & above) enjoy $10 concession

- (1).jpg

Edited by agog

Posted (edited)

NEW! Jasmine and sandalwood blend is a captivating and harmonious complement of woody aroma and subtle florals. Sandalwood is a calming oil that helps with relaxation, centering and spiritual well-being. Jasmine is known to reduce muscular pains, increase energy levels, clear headaches, and promote better sleep. 

Aromatherapy massage, infused with the alluring aromas of pure botanical essential oils, offers an indulgent and blissful retreat for the senses. Choose your favourite scent/s from my curated collection - at no extra charge. But if you prefer your oil unscented, only therapeutic grade pure cold pressed massage oil will be used.

Free parking available

NSFs & students (18 years old & above) enjoy $10 concession

j.jpg

Edited by agog

Overdue review (again) for Gavin - I had a 2nd visit a few weeks ago, after more than 2 years. Gavin was his amiable and hospitable self as before, but has since incorporated more sports massage techniques into his routine. This was amazing and of course he was constantly checking on comfort with the pressure and the strokes. Most certainly hit the spot(s)! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2024 at 8:27 PM, benzz said:

Overdue review (again) for Gavin - I had a 2nd visit a few weeks ago, after more than 2 years. Gavin was his amiable and hospitable self as before, but has since incorporated more sports massage techniques into his routine. This was amazing and of course he was constantly checking on comfort with the pressure and the strokes. Most certainly hit the spot(s)! 

It always makes my day to see the return of a familiar face.  Big thanks @benzz for your generosity and kind review. Hope to see you again soon.

Inhale goodness and exhale wellness! Aromatherapy massage is a therapeutic fusion of two natural healing practices. The integration of essential oils into massage therapy allows greater access to deeper states of relief, relaxation and upliftment. Pick your favourite oils from my curated range that best meets your needs and what you are looking to manage.

Close proximity to Tanah Merah station

Free parking available

'.jpg

POPULAR CHOICE! Bergamot oil has a zesty citrus scent with subtle floral notes and spicy undertones. It's useful for the treatment of muscle pain and spasms. When diffused, it helps with moods, promotes good sleep cycles and introduces calm. With both calming and uplifting properties, Bergamot oil can dissipate anxious feelings while simultaneously providing cleansing and purifying benefits. 

Aromatherapy massage combines the healing power of essential oils and holistic massage to influence and  balance both physical and emotional health. I offer a curated range of botanical essential oils for your specific needs - at no extra charge. However, if you are not into scented oil, only spa grade pure cold pressed massage oil will be used.

Free parking available

b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Eucalyptus oil is known to open airways and promote the feelings of relaxation and clear breathing, and it is ideal for creating a soothing massage experience. Its purifying properties are beneficial for the skin, and studies have shown that its use is helpful in lessening tension. Its anti-inflammatory and circulation-enhancing properties also make it a suitable remedy for tired muscles and joint pain.

Aromatherapy massage combines the power of touch with the sense of smell to manage pain relief, mood enhancement and relaxation. Pick your favourite essential oil/s from my curated list for your specific needs - at no extra charge.  However, if you are not into scented oil, only professional cold pressed massage oil will be used.

Free parking available

e.jpg

Geranium oil boasts a rose-like scent with green overtones. It's a natural antioxidant and it helps to balance hormones, improve blood circulation and reduce blood pressure. Studies have also shown that it's effective in treating anxiety and depression. With incredible properties for balancing mind, body and skin, Geranium is a great harmonising oil.

Aromatherapy massage fuses deliciously aromatic essential oils from plant extracts with massage to give you a deeply relaxing and uplifting experience. Select your favourite oil/s from my curated range - at no extra charge. However, if you prefer unscented oil, spa grade pure cold pressed massage oil will be offered.

Daily 12nn to last slot @9pm [for earlier timings, check with me]

Free parking available

g.jpg