Male HQ

Anyone Can Give TLDR on James Charles MESS

Guest Guest
50 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Have seen this 19 years old social media make up guy getting viral on social media lately. Does anybody else have teas and receipts to spill?

I am more interested to know any dirt on Shawn Thomas Tan who is exploding on social media lately...why is he suddenly becoming so famous!

Guest Google
49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I am more interested to know any dirt on Shawn Thomas Tan who is exploding on social media lately...why is he suddenly becoming so famous!

Googled but found nothing. 

Basically he is preys and manipulates/force straight guys for sexual activities not to mention he is a bully and abuse of his fame. 

If you dig in further, he was a Grade A asshole in highschool. Pretends to be a girl in nude to catfish the whole football team into sending dick pics and segregates the highschool prom into elites vs locals.

Basically he is preys and manipulates/force straight guys for sexual activities not to mention he is a bully and abuse of his fame. 

If you dig in further, he was a Grade A asshole in highschool. Pretends to be a girl in nude to catfish the whole football team into sending dick pics and segregates the highschool prom into elites vs locals.

2 hours ago, Ladymee said:

Ewww... what a disgrace.

But I also heard James also betrayed his mentor on some product placement and then some of his straight guys preys are clout chasers after all the DMs messages screenshot was out. :doh:

Overall all around MESS.

Not sure if she knew this but she also actually pointed out the real issue within the gay community that MANY gay guys like James love to sexualize/fetishize straight men.

The obsession can be so out of hand and be REALLY inappropriate. It's one of the many things I don't like about the community. 

Edit: Omg this thread just proved what I mean! :

giphy.gif

"Whether you're a woman, man, gay, straight, bi, whatever sexual orientation you are, that is your personal call
and it is NOT some else's to take,  it's NOT someone else's to play with, it's NOT someone else's to mess with."

Edited by fallmerees

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.