Male HQ

Absolute Sauna

Guest dance like there is no tmr
Dear Itchy

I suggest you go Absolute tomorrow and made use of its steamroom facility.Infact , I went there today and discovered with so many cutie faces.

By the way , I hope Absolute will organise again Glowing in the Dark event next 7th Dec.. :whistle:

YEAH! their Glow in the Dark event on the eve of deepavali was madness! i came over after the clubs closed and there were at least 100 over people in there!

corridoors were packed and couples were "queueing" outside the rooms. few guys were chilling out at the cafe where they had disco lights flashing. too bad there wasn;t anyone dancing, else i would love to continue clubing since it was too pack for me downstairs. LOL

so absolute, are you guys having any event on 7dec like mature30 was asking? how about a disco at your cafe? :clap:

hehe

[YEAH! their Glow in the Dark event on the eve of deepavali was madness! i came over after the clubs closed and there were at least 100 over people in there!

corridoors were packed and couples were "queueing" outside the rooms. few guys were chilling out at the cafe where they had disco lights flashing. too bad there wasn;t anyone dancing, else i would love to continue clubing since it was too pack for me downstairs. LOL

so absolute, are you guys having any event on 7dec like mature30 was asking? how about a disco at your cafe? :clap:

hehe

just spent my quiet Sunday Afternoon at Abs...boy was it nothing i had imagine. first of all, for a season sauna patron...local i mean, abs was very well designed $$$ well spent. the entry and lockers and most amazing was the shower area.....almost like a 5 star hotel....very nice, sadly the rooms and maze area did not lend itself to cruising, as too many dead ends, guess this is what happens when you house a sauna in a small shop house. Overall, keep up the good work and please please please maintain the high level of hygiene and cleanliness.

Thanks, guys! :thumb:

Join in the fun @ Absolute on 16 November 2008, Sunday

Official Launch: Sale Of Alcoholic Drinks!

Every member who visits on this day will receive a free cocktail drink! Redemption starts at 6pm.

SSS Sunday starts as usual at 3.30pm! Time to flaunt your sexy speedos & arenas!

P.S.

This is not all... there will be more excitement coming up @ Absolute to further energize you!

What is coming up? Stay tuned! :thumb:

Join in the fun @ Absolute on 16 November 2008, Sunday

Official Launch: Sale Of Alcoholic Drinks!

Every member who visits on this day will receive a free cocktail drink! Redemption starts at 6pm.

SSS Sunday starts as usual at 3.30pm! Time to flaunt your sexy speedos & arenas!

P.S.

This is not all... there will be more excitement coming up @ Absolute to further energize you!

What is coming up? Stay tuned! :thumb:

Wow! Great to know that I can get myself tipsy not only at the clubs but also at Absolute. Hehe :thumb:

So what else is coming up as stated in your posting?

Guest -curious-
Wow! Great to know that I can get myself tipsy not only at the clubs but also at Absolute. Hehe :thumb:

So what else is coming up as stated in your posting?

Hey

Just got my free hiv check at Absolute by AFA personnel.

Level 4 was closed for renovation since Monday and will be reopen on this coming Friday Tag & Grab Theme nite.

Hey

Just got my free hiv check at Absolute by AFA personnel.

Level 4 was closed for renovation since Monday and will be reopen on this coming Friday Tag & Grab Theme nite.

How did they check you, by drawing blood or other means? Will you get your result instatnly? I hope to get my checked early next year.

recently i went to Shogun on a Wednesday nite, it looks horrible with that kind of a crowd so pathetic.less than ten ppl. Guess its time .With tat cheapo Vincent around nobody will ever want to step into Shogun. Attitude problem or should i say he is an insane gay. Always asking ppl to go in to his dirty room to have fun wif him. Cheap owner. My foreign HK poor frend ever encounter a very horrible situation whereby the owner Vincent force him in to his room. But my frend managed to escape n get changed n never ever want to visit Shogun anymore. Why is it tat a sauna owner behave like tat? So cheap?

hi stockyfit, why don't you go to absolute?

there is this stocky fit guy that is pretty cute and manly in absolute and he is very popular there and he seems to go absolute very often

he is always cruised by many people, i m attracted to him too and had him once

Hi Guest, when will he be there usually?

i seen him on wed, thur, fri, sat and sun. i had him on a thur

he is about 173cm tall, round face, punk hair which he just cut and make him even cuter

he is on the fair side, average round big eyes. definately the stocky fit type.

Guest -hello-
can anyone enlighten me what the tag and grab night on fri is all about? clueless about it...

thanks in advance

Drake

They have wide selection of kinky ,muscle , chub ,bear to suit your preference taste....

Heard from the owner there will be a surpirse tommorow (Friday) after the so called 'Erection Works" at level 4.

:thumb:

can anyone enlighten me what the tag and grab night on fri is all about? clueless about it...

thanks in advance

At the reception counter, you are given a light stick bangle which you can wear around your wrist.

There is a specific colour coding. http://www.absolute.sg/03specials.htm

Each colour represents the type of man you like. So if you are a bear bear, you should look out for guys wearing orange. Your degree of success is increased.

At the reception counter, you are given a light stick bangle which you can wear around your wrist.

There is a specific colour coding. http://www.absolute.sg/03specials.htm

Each colour represents the type of man you like. So if you are a bear bear, you should look out for guys wearing orange. Your degree of success is increased.

what abt the other colors? can explain?

for eg, i like slim lean ones...what color shd i take?

Guest mascular twink
what abt the other colors? can explain?

for eg, i like slim lean ones...what color shd i take?

i think it will be the red stick for twinks

most twinks are the slim lean type

anyway no rule say u cannot choose anyone u like even if you have a particular color stick lah

i personally use the color stick more to light up the dark corridors for the night and see the faces

Heard from the owner there will be a surpirse tommorow (Friday) after the so called 'Erection Works" at level 4.

:thumb:

All New Level 4!

Unveiling on 21 November 2008, Friday...

Erection works are now completed to create even more Absolute excitement for YOU!

21 November 2008

Friday

Tag And Grab (TAG) - Skin with a Twist!

Every Friday, cruise with absolute ease as you get a free coloured light stick that shouts out who you wish to grab!

Do arrive early to secure a locker!

Entry is just $20. Visit before 7pm and you stand to also receive a complimentary meal!

(After-hours from 3am is only $12.)

Just to relate my 1st time experience at ABS last wkend. The registration was hassle-free, though I felt the reception guy could have been friendlier. Just one liners to my questions, did not volunteer any info and... no smiles! That afternoon, the place was almost deserted.. apart from about 5 guys, mainly using the steam room.

The split cruising areas (one directly on top of the reception area, the other at the upper floors through the staircase at back) make for tiresome going to-and-fros. I like the rooms though, especially the raised ones (not those with mattresses on the floor). Did I get it wrong - or are the shower facilities really just concentrated outside the steam room? If so, it makes walking to the showers such a chore, since the rooms are located on different floors and at two ends.

In my opinion, the rooms located directly above the reception may bring trouble to the management. Just as I was checking out, I heard loud moans and cries from one of the rooms. I mean, it was so audible. Even as I went down the stairs to street level, the screams and cries can be heard. It takes only a few patrons with expressive characters in ABS when doing their "business" to attract sharp-eared passers-by in this busy part of chinatown. I felt shy too, to get in and out of ABS, as the staircase is flanked on both sides by shops selling chinese artifacts and calligraphic paintings. The shopkeepers must have guessed the purpose of ABS by now, what with the going-ons inside and the moans and screams occasionally. If they get too distracted, and their business is somehow affected, they may take some adverse actions.

Somehow, I still prefer OS.

Guest reply 2 looking gud

Lookingood,

I think u went at low peak timing.U might wanna try on late afternoon after 5pm.However if u go on Friday before 7pm, you cud have free meal( Hainanese chicken,soya sauce Chicken and Curry Chicken ) which is today.

As for the structure of the facilities ,I think it is well designed with steamroom , toilet and showeroom at same level 2(entrance level).At level 2 itself , it has six shower points with toiletery essentials.Furthers , 4th & 5th level have toilet too.

Level 5 is the roof top bar garden which you could relax nice ambience with cocktail .Do not for to try the cocktail "Sxx on the Beach".

Overrall the music volume is acceptable and do not think is wud be heard from Pagoda St level.

As for service, I think all customers deserve a warm service smile whichsome staff may due to lapse of service.Well, the management have to train/remind the staff to be more courteous and friendly towards their customers.Lookinggood, I do find the staff are quite friendly though they are busy sometimes. With other 3 competitor nearby, service differentiation is crucial.

Keep it up Absolute.

One suggestion to the management. Increase corridor space by removing one room each at the 2 room areas, and create a "circular" path similar to the old TC.

This would create an entrance/exit without having to turn back when u reach the end like currently. Especially the 4th level room area is wasted because the room without bed and the inner most room is hardly used.

i'm glad that Absolute has implemented one of my suggestions for creating the "circular" path at the 4th level.

there are certainly more people on the 4th level tonight. and there are more corners for intimate actions.

Guest supporter
i'm glad that Absolute has implemented one of my suggestions for creating the "circular" path at the 4th level.

there are certainly more people on the 4th level tonight. and there are more corners for intimate actions.

but 3rd floor hall is too dark. suggest they install a red lamp on the wall will be prerfect. as red make a person look nicer. if not put the disco ball on the 3rd floor hall.if all this apply absolute sholud be able to attract more crowd from overseas.

so wat was the special surprise at absolute last nite? hen party by male stripper? or ?any one was there?

Guest live your life be free
In my opinion, the rooms located directly above the reception may bring trouble to the management. Just as I was checking out, I heard loud moans and cries from one of the rooms. I mean, it was so audible. Even as I went down the stairs to street level, the screams and cries can be heard. It takes only a few patrons with expressive characters in ABS when doing their "business" to attract sharp-eared passers-by in this busy part of chinatown. I felt shy too, to get in and out of ABS, as the staircase is flanked on both sides by shops selling chinese artifacts and calligraphic paintings. The shopkeepers must have guessed the purpose of ABS by now, what with the going-ons inside and the moans and screams occasionally. If they get too distracted, and their business is somehow affected, they may take some adverse actions.

personally i been to 17 many times and i felt if you are talking about discreet, 17 is hardly discreet at all compare to absolute

the bak ku teh coffeeshop is always packed from day till night and is just outside 17, so many people can see the in and out of 17

the carpark is normally packed too and many people walk along 17's corridor

with so many pubs in that area, i always see girls standing outside 17's lobby even

and their lobby glass door hides nothing!

as for absolute, its seems its packed in a crowded street but

the small entrance hides everything from the outside world

their lobby is not on the ground but second floor

so many gays seem lost in finding absolute initially this shows it is well hidden from most passerby's eyes

lastly by 6pm onwards, the whole pagoda street outside absolute seem to retire literally and its dead quiet there

but the most important thing i want to say is

please gays , live your life be free! stop worrying about being known as gay so much and enjoy your this 1 life now!

personally i been to 17 many times and i felt if you are talking about discreet, 17 is hardly discreet at all compare to absolute

the bak ku teh coffeeshop is always packed from day till night and is just outside 17, so many people can see the in and out of 17

the carpark is normally packed too and many people walk along 17's corridor

with so many pubs in that area, i always see girls standing outside 17's lobby even

and their lobby glass door hides nothing!

as for absolute, its seems its packed in a crowded street but

the small entrance hides everything from the outside world

their lobby is not on the ground but second floor

so many gays seem lost in finding absolute initially this shows it is well hidden from most passerby's eyes

lastly by 6pm onwards, the whole pagoda street outside absolute seem to retire literally and its dead quiet there

but the most important thing i want to say is

please gays , live your life be free! stop worrying about being known as gay so much and enjoy your this 1 life now!

simple solution. those know they will moan loud sugggest they go inside cubicle. those dun moan can do at the reception above cubicle. than that will be safer for every body to play lor .hehe

so wat was the special surprise at absolute last nite? hen party by male stripper? or ?any one was there?

I was at Absolute last friday nite to explore their newly renovated maze on the fourth floor. Its nice to have bigger space to move around. The dead end has gone and now guys are standing around tat corner waiting to be seen and taken. I should say an improvement. It tends to attract more crowd to fourth floor now.

As for the quality, hmm....can do lah, less posers. :smokin:

simple solution. those know they will moan loud sugggest they go inside cubicle. those dun moan can do at the reception above cubicle. than that will be safer for every body to play lor .hehe

Not possible, moaning is the sweetest music ever heard on earth If you don't moan, you lack something in sex. So you want to hear me moan...Argh, Argh, Argheeeeeee.....eeeee!! Argh Argeeeeeeeeeeee.. Now whoever hear this kind of nose will know is me been screwed. :P

Guest Clubber
FLEX Thursdays Lucky Draw

Grand Prize: Home Theatre System

and other prizes to be won!

Draw Date: 27 November 2008

Time: 10pm

Winners must be present to claim the prize.

Entry just $16 every Thursday when you flash any valid gym membership card.

I want the home theatre System!!! I am going there to get fxxk for luck! I hope tomorrow not crowded so that I get to stand higher chance :whistle:

Hi. Just looking for some advice from the regular ABS visitors

I dropped by yesterday afternoon during lunch hour as I actually prefer the club to be less crowded.

But... there was like only me there. I thought there will at least be a few folks dropping by during lunch.

I arrived at about 12.30 and left about 2.00 pm - and there was still only me.

Does anyone know when the crowd starts to pick up there? After 3? 4?

Tx in advance.

Guest Clubber

I dropped by yesterday afternoon during lunch hour as I actually prefer the club to be less crowded.

But... there was like only me there. I thought there will at least be a few folks dropping by during lunch.

Tx in advance.

Normally after 5.30pm and increasing at 7.pm when workers working in Shenton Way drop by to ease, their tight stressful cock, after work and my ass will come in handy for that purposes. :lol:

Guest ~Soceror~

I have to give an applause to ABS.

I have been in the scene for years.

From Stroke, Rairua, Y Club..... etc etc.

Its so chocking that Blue Heaven has chosen that location at Perak Road.

I have been there and I was lost when leaving.

I literally walked from Perak Rd to Farrer Pk station , all the way...

The set up wasnt ideal at all.

Yes, they have a ceiling mounted shower head. Sorry, it wasnt rain shower. People who have been to The Fullerton, St Regis would know the difference. We dont expect Hansgrohe shower head. Just a decent shower with comfortable warm water temperature would be nice.

For BH, its a mess.

One Seven has gone from bad to worse. The caucasian boss (sam) doesnt score much in terms of customer service.

I have a feeling that he looks down on asian. He loves to speak with a twang, though I know that can be reduced since he has been in Lion City for so many years.

The room are all mouldy and shower walls are flooded with urine! Orange shower curtains are coated with algae!!! Well, there shower cream is severly mixed with water. It doesnt foam up at all. In fact, it makes our skin oilier!

ABS is comparably the better ones.

Nope, I am not invloved in any of their partnership. Just felt that since their boss is reading this, I'll like to share my piece.

1) Continue to light your essential oil in tthe PC lounge and vanity top (in shower area). The lemongrass smells anti-septic , but very nice.

2) Pls change your shower forma into one that foams up well and gives us a nice squaky feeling. Many customers are smart enough to detect a good brand from a cheaper one.

3) Your fontliner (the one with a white bleached hair) could have been more tactful and polite in his service. As for other team members, they are generally okay in their service.

Lastly, thanks for making this spa the #1 in S'pore. I know you have pumped in a lot of money to make this a nice and clean place ! Your rain shower, roof lounge, LCD TV, air con temp is awesome !

Is it just me, or is the place much more darker than usual?

I cant see very well (to eye the ones i want).

keep up the good work absolute. but still need to improve on the lighting at 3 rd floor ,is too dark at the hall. aircon at 3rd floor not cooling.and also the weekly event is getting bored pls improve.

Guest afternoon

Tx in advance.

its hard to tell about the afternoon crowd

i was there at 4pm today, already 30 members cruising around

i certainly know peak hours is after 6pm everyday

its hard to tell about the afternoon crowd

i was there at 4pm today, already 30 members cruising around

i certainly know peak hours is after 6pm everyday

suggest absolute open at 3pm follow blue heaven timing instead of 11am as they got not many facilities to open at 11am.3pm still can watch some gay movie till 5pm where crowd will come in or else can be bored to death .

suggest absolute open at 3pm follow blue heaven timing instead of 11am as they got not many facilities to open at 11am.3pm still can watch some gay movie till 5pm where crowd will come in or else can be bored to death .

Not bore lah, if they increase the internet stations to allow early bird to use while waiting.

Not bore lah, if they increase the internet stations to allow early bird to use while waiting.

in the afternoon, i see members playing chinese chess or other games sets provided at their cafe at times

read magazine and news paper

anyone wants to play uno while waiting for time away?

in the afternoon, i see members playing chinese chess or other games sets provided at their cafe at times

read magazine and news paper

anyone wants to play uno while waiting for time away?

pay $16 to go there in the afternoon to play chess and uno? make my toe laugh.i can play chess with those old man at china town market for free. time is precious my friend.

Guest loose ass
pay $16 to go there in the afternoon to play chess and uno? make my toe laugh.i can play chess with those old man at china town market for free. time is precious my friend.

Anyone win the home theatre system? I wanted to wait until 10pm but my ass was quite sore today so need to return home early. Damned!!! I