Male HQ

Absolute Sauna

HAHA, maybe the management should put up a sign "ANY LEWD BEHAVIOUR WOULD BE REPORTED TO POLICE" :rolleyes: Sound familiar rite ? Just kidding ..hehehe

thaiboyz taken yr lunch and tea snack ? too free right? boh tie che cho?hehe. than go down to the spa early lar.

Absolute Flex (Gym Members)

Flash your gym membership card and pay only $16 every Tuesday & Thursday!

All Members

(1) As a gesture of goodwill from management, you will receive 5 additional visits when you flash your tc card and purchase a 6 visits pass.

(2) Receive 2 complimentary visits passes when you visit before 4pm on weekdays.

This is a good example of "Price cutting strategy" gain gay sauna market share

Guest sinner
If I were not wrong, u still have to pay the annual membership of S$10.

Not sure will Absolute waive it. :oops:

$10 boh meh?give u one cm u want one meter wah piah

Guest twentyone
http://www.absolute.sg/edm/abs_edm.jpg

i think this link that i just receive from their mailing list will answer to your question for alpha guys 24yo and below

pretty good promo!

damn i wish i was 24yo and below then, no need to cruise at toilet and shopping center and fort road in those days anymore !!!!

who is going tmr? feel like going down...

Guest ricky mum

It a terrible from the start. Soon all the young come in free and who that old man who love them will go too. Young can afford the 3 day free but it affect those regular cusstomers like me. Anyway i will go back to blueheaven and 17. Absolute is hopeless and the staff sucks. How i wish another management can take over soon.

Ah... how you know the cash register not ringing? Unless you sit near the cashier everyday, every hour of the week??? :lol:

is crowded every day at absolute. saw many buy the 6 visit pass. since nowsday no more cruising at toliet . and no more young ones at blue heaven and 17. unless u like old ones.

is crowded every day at absolute. saw many buy the 6 visit pass. since nowsday no more cruising at toliet . and no more young ones at blue heaven and 17. unless u like old ones.

It all about individual's taste. Not all "older" guys will be attracted by twinks. Some might preferred mature and experience guys, others perfer stocky or chubby guys. Again, there are different types of twinks as well. Some behaved like little gals, some behaved as though they are angels and gods, some are naive and gullible. Of course there are many who are intelligent at their age too. I dont mind to have them around as they make the place more lively. However, there are some of them who like to speak and giggle loudly, trying to tease each other in childish ways, running around like kids (I seen them in the ex-TC). <_<

It a terrible from the start. Soon all the young come in free and who that old man who love them will go too. Young can afford the 3 day free but it affect those regular cusstomers like me. Anyway i will go back to blueheaven and 17. Absolute is hopeless and the staff sucks. How i wish another management can take over soon.

is what ways does the staff sucks?

examples?

is what ways does the staff sucks?

examples?

there is this particular staff who likes to roll his eyes whenever he sees me eventhough i did not offend him in any way

there is this particular staff who likes to roll his eyes whenever he sees me eventhough i did not offend him in any way

he wants u tto give it to him is it???

staff offending you by rolling their eyes? Maybe another suggestion is to ask them to wear shades to hide their eyes.

Seriously. I don't bother much about the staff's attitude. Whether they smile more or less has no bearing on my subsequent activities. In fact, I don't find the counter staff attractive at all, nor especially endearing, but I still find myself going.

maybe someone should start giving star ratings to saunas. Too many different expectations. Not all establishments are Shangri-La you know?

Edited by silversailorduo

u cant please every one. dun like than go other sauna place, there r BH, 17 , ten mens. shogan. oh forgot RAw. wait till u meet the staff at raw and their facilites than u complaint again. never ending complaint.try speaker corner to voice out loud with a mic.

Guest type of smile
staff offending you by rolling their eyes? Maybe another suggestion is to ask them to wear shades to hide their eyes.

Seriously. I don't bother much about the staff's attitude. Whether they smile more or less has no bearing on my subsequent activities. In fact, I don't find the counter staff attractive at all, nor especially endearing, but I still find myself going.

maybe someone should start giving star ratings to saunas. Too many different expectations. Not all establishments are Shangri-La you know?

shangri -la give warm smile. hotel 81 give lust smile. geylang hotel give rude staring smile

Guest str8 dude

i think it is important that they at least smile if they do not wish to greet at all. I used to encounter that. It is like I pay them $$ as if I owe it to them. Isn't it weird. Or maybe they had bad experiences from the other patrons? Or maybe they are str8 so they dun like people to stare at them?

But still, it is the basic courtesy since they are running a business, they should at least smile.

let me clarify something in my comment above. basically all the staff at Absolute are friendly or at least ok except this particular one who shows this rude gesture. i will not stop going to Absolute just because of this staff. i like Absolute best because of its cleanliness and the young/hunky crowd that it attracts. a suggestion to the management of Absolute-maybe you can advertise in those PLU guides and the trevvy web site 'citiguide' section so that tourists are aware of the existence of this new sauna.

Guest workout body

At gym night in Absolute on Thursday...about 9:30....there are about 10 guys here...maybe 2 go to the gym.

The facilities are great but there are like a handful of guys each time I've been here....too bad. The place is clean and new.....just empty...

At gym night in Absolute on Thursday...about 9:30....there are about 10 guys here...maybe 2 go to the gym.

The facilities are great but there are like a handful of guys each time I've been here....too bad. The place is clean and new.....just empty...

Huh?? absolute got gym meh?

Much has been spoken about the place so I decided to venture into Singapore yet another new gay club. Personally, I am not quite ready into full frontal nude during cruising, even though I am not an extreme shy person, be it confined within a space meant for people like us. Tuesday became my pick for a visit since it was themed "Free n Easy" day... Nevertheless I was told to wrap up in towel if I wanted to roam freely from floor to floor. Clubbing was never my "forte" except cruising in public pool or other casual comfort rooms suited for "natural" environment hunting. Thus I was a little hesitant when digging into my wallet before entering clubs meant for such activities. After deliberating about a gay part of me will be missing if I tried to save on that little exposure in life, I pushed myself cautiously through the door like a kid entering a forbidden city.......

Apparently, there weren't many staffs at 3pm. It was unfair to measure their services within the same benchmark set for hotel's concierge but these are young hip chaps with tolerable service, self-set to fit their personality but not anywhere near the crew's services in McDonald. My value for money should be measured from its available facilities; the ambience and most importantly whether I will be "rewarded" for my time spend that matter.

My first impression of the house was its clean furnishing and layout with many rooms especially those situated on the 2nd level built upon an elevated hallway above the lockers area. There weren't many seats around except the "L" shaped sofa waiting on the quiet elevated hall near the stairways. Another seater for at least 5 persons was located, at base level, within clear view from the internet display screen thus restraining users from disclosing personal and confidential information via the net. There was a LCD TV above it and a free water dispenser nearby including one at the rooftop garden. Standing beside the internet stations, is a glass door leading into a toilet which has pretty crammed showering space not made for bigger crowd, and interrupting the shower area before getting into the steam room where total darkness triumph behind closed door. When I came out of the toilet, a guy was watching pxxn on the net, presumably to beat up erotic mood in the quiet afternoon or for his own amusement oblivious to onlookers. After spending some times in the waiting area with nothing to see, roof garden cum cafe became my breather space with bench and chairs enough for a platoon but a heavy downpour would paralyze a sizable open space without a shelter.

It was a quiet day, with only about 3 customers in their 30s: two taking a shower (exposing nice dangling tools) and one waiting at the sofa on the elevated hall. He was a physically nice chap looking at me like I was a new bird suddenly flew into the then quiet forest. I regretted for overlooking his "curiosity" because my priority was set to get myself warm up, check out every floor and room leaving no nooks and crannies unspared from my inquisitiveness to see what gay club was all about. Numerous rooms of almost differing sizes yet similar, with sufficient space enough for sexual creativity, and mirror installed above them almost killed me instantly with fantasy. My imagination ran wild as I visualized people making love in these very private and cooling hideouts, enraptured under the broad mirror and flickering dim light, love ecstasy still lingered on the empty soft couchee made of leather-like cover before the next couple refreshed it. I closed the door, dropped my towel, lied on the clean bed, molested myself softly from nipples to crotch, under the mirror and in tandem with the music, acted like a self-directed pxxn star before coming back unscratched. Each room is no less well equipped with toilet roll, dustbin and anti-bacterial soap dispenser? The so-called dark rooms are not totally dark on a sunny afternoon, harmless for open minded customers with proper concealed private part.

Hours passed fruitlessly and the house was, in most part of day, empty. There was a new chap, waiting at the sofa with no sign of him hinting to me so I left him dry with ease and headed to the garden for my entitled drink. I revisited the roof top several times when I was bored and partly do not wish to disturb the same man waiting, in the state of unfulfilment, almost seeing him fell asleep in the vacant hall. It was understandable to feel uneasy sitting physically near to a stranger when our hearts were miles apart. Unfortunately there were not many sitting area to sooth tiring feet programmed to move around all day a familiar layout... Besides, I never failed to receive perceivable stares from the staffs when my movements crossed their view, as they watched me through the window near their counter, and it took a matured mind to brush away message probably existed behind those young thoughts.

The only time when I felt mentally occupied was having a light conversation with a good looking freelance gardener, energetic and tall with tinted short hair, engaged by boss to set up the planters in the roof top garden. He was a friendly guy, no less gorgeous, and intently carried out his chores with professionalism shown through his gardening skills, stole away my boredom as I closely watched him and his plants with lighted heart and he made me smile in a lazy afternoon.

Casually, I asked one of the staff whether it was a norm that their club was "peaceful" throughout daytime and received a mumbled reply that I might see result in the evening (in about 1 to 2 hours time). Shortly after, clouds gathered and darkened, rains prevented me from sitting in the open garden but exhaustion put me on a high stool next to the sheltered bar. I played on my music through the phone and let the late afternoon while away with my mind, drifting far from the club, frozen in deep endless thought......

My throat started to dry and my stomach almost emptied after an early lunch. I took one of the dark rooms near the window on the 3rd floor, locked the door and tried to sleep but the loud endless music lambasted my struggling doze and kept my heart beating from its dying excitements. I sat on the bed, staring at myself through the mirror, questioning: - may be it is Tuesday, may be it is raining or most likely it is weekday and not quite evening yet. I started to count down when the clock hit 6pm...

Than 6.30pm....than 7pm when I saw about 4 new visitors in their 30s thronged the club, as if they were already knew each other or were simply regular customers. They were all I saw when the night curtain fell upon us and 3 guys gathered at the roof garden seeking warmth under cool night behind lamps, chatting. I kept my hope high and trotted back to the 2nd floor and rooted myself on the sofa for the rest of the evening. The strategic location allowed me to gain visual access to the movement from the main door, to the lockers, and the dark rooms and all were well within convenient distance as my eyes roved for moving shadows, if there were any. One of the 4 new visitors put on his towel and came nearing me but he was closely followed by a sticky guy and I heard the sound of wedge from a distant room where they disappeared. I crept near their nest, it was locked and a single loud groan came before hitting a prolonged silence note. Many minutes passed and the pair opened the door, satifsfied and the cummer left the club shortly after and the giver remained in his tireless pursuit for prey among the remaining unkeen 4 (I included). Two of them moved frequently from room to room, at different time interval, searching for hidden surprises. I have the urge to advise them that all rooms were empty and sitting down might prove less tiring with equal result. I was mentally and physically exhausted for the day and the aircon was getting cooler on my skin after 5 hours stay. 7.30pm, one of the staff sprung into towel, and I thought it was a sign of heralding the arrival of:"real" business about to happen but few who came late started to dress up and left without much encouragement. 7.45pm....a roamer who seemed conquered by boredom, finally sat down to rest. The silence between us was deafening but I needed to be objective when writing my first clubbing experience. I braced up my courage, put on another layer of skin, pose a question to a stranger seating near me. He wavered at my unexpected approach, casted a doubtful look at me, hanging on to his suspicion, almost with reluctance, probably misunderstood my intention, answered my question brief and haste and than walked away putting me back to the void... He told me that he was a newbie too and could not comment on my question about the scarcity of the night... 8pm...and there was not a shadow near the entrance. I evacuated from the scene and finally came into the open night air with a growling stomach. The wet streets were surprisingly quiet and I headed home with an empty condom and two complimentary passes, allowing the autumn breeze to pass by quietly once more..........

Edited by passing_breeze

I can't comment mon or tue yet as I have never been on those 2 days and at that kind of timing

but I do know wed to sun the crowd is not bad and sometimes jam packed with no rooms since I do go on such days except Fri since its nude night. I am not into nude night

I normally arrived around 7pm.

Tue is not nude night at all. I think you have mistaken

How come you can go so early at 3pm? on leave?

===================

Don't have to quote the whole posting. Please do some editing.

Thx.

Gachi

***NEW EVENT***

EXPOSE* + Pair of Aces Monday

15 September 2008

Monday, 7pm

Half the price, double the fun!

- It's a Monday! Alpha members get free entry!

- Special Event Charge: $26

- Come in pairs to enjoy half price!

- Free visit pass for full price charged!

- Door opens at 1130am!

*Expose: (verb) to remove what is covering something so that it can be seen

As part of Absolute's grand opening promotions, we are pleased to announce the following great offers for our members.

Pair of Aces (Every Monday)

1 plus 1: 2 to enter at 1 entry fee!

Absolute Alpha (18-24 years old)

Free entry every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday!

Absolute Flex (Gym Members)

Flash your gym membership card and pay only $16 every Tuesday & Thursday!

Absolute Tag And Grab (Skin with a twist)

Every Friday, pay only $20 or just $12 after 3am!

Receive a complimentary meal*** when you visit before 7pm!

Absolute SSS Sundays (Swimwear)

Time to flaunt your sexy trunks for a fun-filled Sunday! Open till Monday morning 8am!

Receive a complimentary visit pass when you visit before 7pm!

All Members

(1) As a gesture of goodwill from management, you will receive 5 additional visits when you flash your TC card and purchase a 6 visits pass.

(2) Receive 2 complimentary visit passes when you visit before 4pm on weekdays.

- Absolute is a private men’s club for ADULTS over 18 years old.

- All offers are valid for a limited period only.

- All offers not valid with any other promotions.

- ***Meal subject to availability.

P.S : More additions and surprises coming your way soon! :lol:

Guest jimmyyee

Last few week i had ben to 17 and absolute. To me i find absolute staff cool not so friendly. I find it ok because i seldom like to talk with someone i dont know. The other place 17 staff staff friendly but like to talk gossip. they are the singapore judges. Can heard how big, how small,how gross they can be. Their leader xxxxx act like the big boss. Scream here and there. So irriating and like to cruise everyhour to get free sex. I fear all the customers will be gone when they find him a nuisance. THE FOODS sucks. Which absolute food tate delicious. I WILL NOT EAT THE 17 FOOD AGAIN AND I WILL NOT VISITING THEM IN NEAR FUTURE. BECAUSE IT SUCKS JUST LIKE xxxxx .

=======================

The name have been deleted to protect the innocent.

Talk about gossip/bitching, you are doing exactly that here.

Please don't take out ur personal vendetta here.

Gachi

finally there are now stools for customers to sit and wear their shoes at the locker room

even the roof top cafe garden has shelter now, no more afraid of rain!

the staircases are well lighted with candles

good job, great improvements.

I will definately be there for the sunday speedo day since now come before 7pm can get another free pass for the following sunday!

love sunday so turn on by guys in speedos and drunks :P

:thumb:

Just got back home from Absolute. It was a night that I wouldn't be expecting much cos due to my previous visit on a afterhour on Saturday was a setback. To my atonishment, there were many cutie and yummy pies queuing up at the counter when I arrived after the club. Guess all must be horny after the party. keke

Had my fair share of fun, got to know a very hot, cute guy from HK. :lol:

Okay, time to rest. Will be popping down for Absolute SSS Sunday, hope to meet more yummy pies! :P

Guest bird bird
Just got back home from Absolute. It was a night that I wouldn't be expecting much cos due to my previous visit on a afterhour on Saturday was a setback. To my atonishment, there were many cutie and yummy pies queuing up at the counter when I arrived after the club. Guess all must be horny after the party. keke

Had my fair share of fun, got to know a very hot, cute guy from HK. :lol:

Okay, time to rest. Will be popping down for Absolute SSS Sunday, hope to meet more yummy pies! :P

yes yes the crowd is getting better on a sat night, i was there too and the quality was good i must say, from 1am to 4am i could see many good quality ones around

and it feels good cruised by so many quality ones. too bad i was shack out by my thai guy or else i would love to have 2 / 3 rounds last night

will come again next sat!

i did notice there were giant dice like stools at the locker for me to wear my shoes now. cute!

Guest DOUBTFUL

went there around 6 pm yesterday (thu).

from that time till about 7 pm there were about 6-7 guys around, myself included.

crowd body types ranged from slim to chubs. No sign of any toned or muscular ones.

around 8-9 pm about 4-5 came in while 2-3 also left. 2 stocky guys and a lean thai guy spotted.

crowd had reached maximum point and started to drop steadily around 9-10 pm when a skin-head slim guy came in about 10 pm.

by 10.45 pm i could only see about 2-3 people walking around.

went there around 6 pm yesterday (thu).

from that time till about 7 pm there were about 6-7 guys around, myself included.

crowd body types ranged from slim to chubs. No sign of any toned or muscular ones.

around 8-9 pm about 4-5 came in while 2-3 also left. 2 stocky guys and a lean thai guy spotted.

crowd had reached maximum point and started to drop steadily around 9-10 pm when a skin-head slim guy came in about 10 pm.

by 10.45 pm i could only see about 2-3 people walking around.

this is obviously a lie!!!!!!

the crowd was not a lot that is true maybe about 20 people or so

but there were quite a few mascular one and that include me! i am a mascular one around

my friends are mascular and that number around 3 of them, 30 yo plus and above

i saw some young mascular tone ones too like about 4 to 6, 30 yo and below

the rest are pretty mix

r u mascular in the first place?????

Between Fri and Sat, which nite usually is more crowded at Absolute?

not sure about friday since i m not into nude nights thought i do hear the crowd is good

but i went the last 2 sats at 1 am, not bad the crowd, pretty international

after 3am the crowd came in more

I was at Absolute last nite before seven pm. The crowd was rather thin at that time but i enjoyed my free meal at the roof top cafe with friends. The cool evening breeze cooled the day, the setting sun casting silhouettes in a relaxing ambient. Busily, the crowd of all shapes and ages streamed in before the curtains drawn to announce the begin of their naked night. The bold ones paraded around while the shy ones stole some time to settle in and collect their courage. Soon, the cruising floor was packed with bared asses at eight plus. Actions picked up with moans and screams could be heard within several cubicles. The smashing sound of meats was clearly audible, adding on the deafening tempo of the background music, stimulated the horny men to hunt harder for their preys. Dimly lighted corridors with figures lined up against the walls, hands simply stretched to touch and feel whoever lingered on and perhaps some would like the ways to be touched.................

The volume of crowd definitely has increased as compared to my last visit. Additional items and improvements have been made by the Absolute's management. As a patron, I hope Absolute will improve further and achieve a well known status, just like the ex-Towel club. :rolleyes:

Edited by thaiboyz

......but i enjoyed my free meal at the roof top cafe with friends.

You sure the meal is free?

Actions picked up with moans and screams could be heard within several cubicles. The smashing sound of meats was clearly audible, adding on the deafing tempo of the background music, stimulated the horny men to hunt harder for their preys. Dimly lighted corridors with figures lined up against the walls, hands simply stretched to touch and feel whoever lingered on and perhaps some would like the ways to be touched.................

Sound like club17.

Hi guys you all have been mentioning cuties and hunkies at the place. But what about uncle? Tot of going but afraid to be left out sitting alone.

If mature is ok than what type of uncles will be accepted? Don't want to waste my time n money lor. :P

If you are in shape with a trim body, then u might be popular.

But if u are pot-bellied, u are likely to be left alone.

Maybe Shogun would be a better place.

I've seen even the young chub being left alone.