Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Lol camp sex is so rampant...

Trust me, you're right. I remember enjoying BJs with my friend in the late night in the company lecture room. And this was easily close to 2 decades ago! ;)

Sex is every where! :)

The details I was told was caught when the encilk walk past the bunk and heard some weird sound. So he check it out. The rest is history.
The 2 cadets shld have do it on weekends where no pple in the camp or at late night where most pple sleep liao. Or they shld have lock the door when doing it. Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

In my army days I was a M113 driver and I was assigned to a mono intake platoon. They are mostly N level kids. Everytime when it comes to showering they will all shower naked together and leave the doors open. Some even showered using a hose in the common area in the toilet! There are tons of cocks to see and kids being kids they play around and sometimes even get an erection and start teasing each other! Sadly all are str8 and they are those who go geylang for a bang or 2! Lucky for me they didn't bother me too much and I just showered while having a nice view! I was not out or even know that I was gay then but I am certain that cocks look really yummy :)

Also when I disrupted to study and came back to serve my 4 months, I was assigned to stay with the clerks. Hmm and as you know most of them are either gay or have a medical condition... I have heard of things like BJs in the bunk between 2 clerks!... oh well the good old army days.

Guest zhang wen

Orion COY! i used to look back at main island wish i am back home! If its Orion coy then i heard of 1 spooky story

is it about the weeping mermaid and her sea serpent that always appear on the 12th?

it's shockingly and disturbingly real !!

• 1 month later...

During the army days, still confused and ignorant. Without the Internet then, didn't realised there were so many happenings at all. Or perhaps didn't know where to see heehee.

Guest sex addict

this is gonna be a long post.

when i was in army, there was a lot of stuff happening. i am not boasting, but all the guys i made out with were straight and they were just horny.

i can be quite active - i would approach the cute guy and tease him. this is usually how it starts.

when i was still a recruit, there was a cute guy in my platoon. we sleep in the same room. he had a nice fit body and face was so-so. i thought he looked really naive / dumb. anyway, at night when everyone else was asleep, i went to disturb him. he woke up and tried to resist but i continued to rub his dick until it was hard and sucked him off till he came in my mouth. after that we both pretended nothing happened.

when i was posted to MT line, i had a fellow trainee who was indian. we were training in seletar camp, he was lean and cute. one afternoon after lunch he went to the nearby toilet to pee in a cubicle without closing the door. i followed him into the cubicle and taunted him - why so shy not using urinal?

dont disturb la - i am peeing

i wanna disturb - cannot issit?

you disturb me and i cannot pee

good -then dont pee - i am gonna make you hard. i started to put my hands on his waist - let me hold it for you

dont disturb la - he started laughing but didnt move my hands away

i was holding his cock now. when he finished peeing and i pulled back the foreskin - you have to clean this to be fresh... i said

i started to jerk him and he got hard very fast. the cock head was all red and his cock had dark skin and curly pubes

i closed the door and he turned around and i sucked him a little - could taste some pee. disgusted, i stood up, pulled up his shirt to expose his lean hairless body and sucked his nipple. he came and we left the cubicle, again pretending nothing happened.

next i was posted to seladang camp ... this was the most happening place. everyone was so fxxking bored we had a lot (i mean a lot) of fooling around.

drivers, cook, storemen - you name it.

they were mostly mono intake but their bodies were oh so fine. one of them was a malay guy with an 8 inch thick cut cock who loved to spoon me when we were sleeping on duty nights. there was no one else in the bunk and he will ask me to marry him, let him fxxk me etc. he was too big and i didnt want to bleed so never gave in to him but he was super horny all the time. he loved to show me his tight abs especially after he worked out so he was all sweaty and i remember always asking him to shower first cause i preferred clean body than sweaty one - i know ... dont ask me why.

there was 1 especially cute malay boy who looked like he was mixed with caucasian blood - very fine features, fair and dark mesmerizing eyebrows and long lashes and so handsome. he was very fit, 6 pacs and all. one day we were on duty together i was reading the papers in the office. he came in and plonked himself on the sofa and told me he was aching all over.

where did you go the whole day - didnt see you at all....i asked

played soccer in afternoon and tennis and went running he said

can u give me a massage he asked

my dream came true! i acted nonchalently, sigh, ok... turn around

he took off his boots and laid face down on the sofa and he was in green pt shirt and no4 pants.

i massgaed his tight muscular shoulders and back and worked down his thighs and claves, taking my time.

you are quite good he said - i anyhow do one, i replied. i was hard and wet by then.

being notti, i started to focus on his butt. omg, it was super tight and rock hard.

he said he was very tired and stiff, especially his legs from all the workout that afternoon. i rubbed his inner thighs, butt and loved every minute of it.

it is easier if you lowere your pants. i asked him to unbutton his pants and he pulled it down, revealing cotton briefs.

he didnt protest when i kept massaging his buttocks and inner thigh. i asked him to turn around so i could massage the front.

when he turned i almost fainted. his dick was fully tented against his tiny briefs. he said he heard i can give good bj and he wanted me to suck him.

we went back to our bunk and the rest is history. and yes, i managed to finger his ass and he came in my mouth. there was no kissing but i licked every inch of him. i bj him 2 more times after that and felt incredible. he was straight and last i heard he got married, grew a beard.

• 2 weeks later...

I dun think there's any basis for this hearsay. Friday is a holy day for Muslims juz as Sunday is for Christians.

But then, Malay folklore have always told about spirits and supernatural beings appearing at dusk about 5-6 pm.

Yup, don't think there was anything in this...

We had our first night walk on a Thursday night...

Nothing happened although when we were almost back at camp, the power generator tripped and we walked back into a very dark company line...

Also had numerous missions on Thursday nights - some of them I even went solo

Am I falling for a bi?

As per title, anyone want to share the experience of punishment or 'special instruction' by corporal during NS.

you're into SM izit? :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Y by corporal, u pretty old liao, now is by sergeants, platoon sergeants, warrants n officers liao. Plus extras more popular, punishment only brings a moment or period of pain(not mensus if u were thinking along that line). Stoppage of leave also nice punishment, they can recommend that for insurbodination

Guest Water Lily

Corporal in Tekong last time ask me to go and fxxk spider..I was very innocent and pure then,really was shocked and didn'tknow what it meant..dared not ask too coz he's super obnoxious so went foraging for spiders in the thick bushes and cb leaves.!..Later on I also became instructor but never do this to my men..I'm a nice SGT. :)

cvbv1987..u have a nice well endowment:) hehe saw u in some xxx site. u know where so i shall keep it a secret to my own enjoyment only... :)

Corporal in Tekong last time ask me to go and fxxk spider..I was very innocent and pure then,really was shocked and didn'tknow what it meant..dared not ask too coz he's super obnoxious so went foraging for spiders in the thick bushes and cb leaves.!..Later on I also became instructor but never do this to my men..I'm a nice SGT. :)

cvbv1987..u have a nice well endowment:) hehe saw u in some xxx site. u know where so i shall keep it a secret to my own enjoyment only... :)

haha.. OH SHIT... thanks anyway.. you still serving ns?

I think if u r private in BMT, anyone above u also can punish u, even LCP also can. So corporal also can. But after BMT liao, usually corporal does not have the "power" to punish, cos usually is 3SG and above will do the punishment.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 1 month later...

I just came back from Ex Wallaby last month. The shower area there is open. Yes, OPEN and that means you get to see fellow nsfs showering naked. I had a crush on this guy from a different platoon, so there was this one time when i saw him going to the shower, i followed. And damn he was hot! I was carefully eyeing him when he removed his renoma boxer briefs and showed his tool. I was even more turned on when he was cleaning his tool. I saw a lot of hot guys showering in Ex Wallaby. What a great trip it was!

I just came back from Ex Wallaby last month. The shower area there is open. Yes, OPEN and that means you get to see fellow nsfs showering naked. I had a crush on this guy from a different platoon, so there was this one time when i saw him going to the shower, i followed. And damn he was hot! I was carefully eyeing him when he removed his renoma boxer briefs and showed his tool. I was even more turned on when he was cleaning his tool. I saw a lot of hot guys showering in Ex Wallaby. What a great trip it was!

Dun think i wld want to see him naked if i have a crush on a guy, cos dun think i can control my hardon! Wait i got hardon then i have no where to hide, since it is a open concept shower.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Yea, the shower is very open and a good place to viewing other ppl's ahem but having to fill up that "shower equipment" and pull it high up just to shower for that little while is such a hassle, especially in the desert cold. Brrrrrrrr~!

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Do you have a photo of the toilet? Seen anyone jerk off?

This is quite random but I realise a lot of NSF now are wearing renoma boxer briefs or renoma low rise briefs. Either way they look hot. I remembered getting a hard on looking at my crush walking around in just his tight renoma briefs. Gosh, I stealed one of his underwear though. Makes me damn aroused just by smelling or wearing it.

I sleep in just PT shorts, definitely.

I think it depends on where your bed is, cause although the bunks are somewhat well-ventilated, some beds at the corners of the bunks tend to get stuffy even at night. So sleeping in PT shorts is the way to go.

Others may sleep in PT/Admin Attire. The minority sleep in just briefs/boxers whereas the minority of the minority sleep naked. It's no big deal really.

when i was a recruit and we had our first fieldcamp, i remembered we were told to bring candles and that we would be required to build bashas and sleep in it at night. i was so horny i actually took the candle and use it as a dildo in my basha... was so freaking high! lol! that was more than 20 years back... such memories...

when i was a recruit and we had our first fieldcamp, i remembered we were told to bring candles and that we would be required to build bashas and sleep in it at night. i was so horny i actually took the candle and use it as a dildo in my basha... was so freaking high! lol! that was more than 20 years back... such memories...

Tot ur buddy is also inside the bashas with u? How u managed to use the candle as dildo?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Tot ur buddy is also inside the bashas with u? How u managed to use the candle as dildo?

haha... my buddy was f-ing blur... he was the mother's son type who couldn't even sew his button when it dropped off, or tie his show lace... in the end, i had to nanny him through the bmt. anyway, on that night, i couldn't really recall, think he was either called up for some duties or he was having his nightsnack. all i recalled was that i was alone and i enjoyed myself... jerked off in the basha in the end... hahaha...

haha... my buddy was f-ing blur... he was the mother's son type who couldn't even sew his button when it dropped off, or tie his show lace... in the end, i had to nanny him through the bmt. anyway, on that night, i couldn't really recall, think he was either called up for some duties or he was having his nightsnack. all i recalled was that i was alone and i enjoyed myself... jerked off in the basha in the end... hahaha...

Quite risky to jerk off lor, wht if ur buddy suddenly returns! I just rem i jerk off inside a tonner b4, haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

haha... no prob with that.. i wasn't naked. was in my slack and socks (boots outside basha)... and i had my slacks pulled down. and the place was like a scout campsite... everyone outside had their candles litted (recruits first time out camp macam totally non-tactical)... so, if anyone comes near the basha can see shadow... haha. such memories...

:-)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.