Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Army encounters may not totally be sexual.... But filled with sexual innuendos. It's natural as we are all horny young chaps. Mine, happened to be really sweet and memorable. It's about 14 years ago, when I did my BMT. We are all assigned buddies, but the closest to me isn't my assigned buddy but the bunk mate sleeping across me. I'm the sort who's considered a recluse, for I hardly find the need to speak. I did not declare 302 but open about my sexuality to anyone who bothers to ask.

I remember being the armskote IC. I'm always the last one to return to the bunk at the end of each day; for I have to check in all arms while all the mad buggers dash to the showers. This buddy of mine, let's call him R. R will always wait at the stairwell for me, to retire to the bunk together.

When the showers are cramped, R and myself will sit topless and the bunk bulcony, talk shit. Sometimes he'll ask me to straighten my legs so he can use my legs as pillows lying down on the concrete floor. Likewise, there are moments when I'll ask him to turn around so we can sit back to back supporting each other while we whine about the days training.

The most memorable part is that we will shower together. In fact, the only reason R waited for me each night is that we can shower together. During the showers, be it crowded or just us two, we never fail to scrub each other down, to the scrotum even. I admit we both have erections, but somehow we mutually just stop at scrubbing, nothing more.

I recall vividly that one night, while lights are out, my ex boyfriend who was at Australia then, left me a voice message. He did not say a word, just played the theme song from Titanic 'My Heart Will Go On' in the message. That was the year when Titanic was HOT! R saw me clinging on the phone, replaying the message again and again. He climbed into my bed asking what I'm listening to. I let him listen to the message; and relating how difficult it is for me to maintain the long distance relationship, especially in a monitored and controlled environment. He hugged me and we both slept in the small single bed masked by the mosquito net that night.

We never got sexual. But we do care for each other. He is now married with a kid, and we are still great pals

That...is called brotherhood....if only everyone can be as accepting and open as he is....haiz.....

Army encounters may not totally be sexual.... But filled with sexual innuendos. It's natural as we are all horny young chaps. Mine, happened to be really sweet and memorable. It's about 14 years ago, when I did my BMT. We are all assigned buddies, but the closest to me isn't my assigned buddy but the bunk mate sleeping across me. I'm the sort who's considered a recluse, for I hardly find the need to speak. I did not declare 302 but open about my sexuality to anyone who bothers to ask.

I remember being the armskote IC. I'm always the last one to return to the bunk at the end of each day; for I have to check in all arms while all the mad buggers dash to the showers. This buddy of mine, let's call him R. R will always wait at the stairwell for me, to retire to the bunk together.

When the showers are cramped, R and myself will sit topless and the bunk bulcony, talk shit. Sometimes he'll ask me to straighten my legs so he can use my legs as pillows lying down on the concrete floor. Likewise, there are moments when I'll ask him to turn around so we can sit back to back supporting each other while we whine about the days training.

The most memorable part is that we will shower together. In fact, the only reason R waited for me each night is that we can shower together. During the showers, be it crowded or just us two, we never fail to scrub each other down, to the scrotum even. I admit we both have erections, but somehow we mutually just stop at scrubbing, nothing more.

I recall vividly that one night, while lights are out, my ex boyfriend who was at Australia then, left me a voice message. He did not say a word, just played the theme song from Titanic 'My Heart Will Go On' in the message. That was the year when Titanic was HOT! R saw me clinging on the phone, replaying the message again and again. He climbed into my bed asking what I'm listening to. I let him listen to the message; and relating how difficult it is for me to maintain the long distance relationship, especially in a monitored and controlled environment. He hugged me and we both slept in the small single bed masked by the mosquito net that night.

We never got sexual. But we do care for each other. He is now married with a kid, and we are still great pals

That...is called brotherhood....if only everyone can be as accepting and open as he is....haiz.....

Aww... Nice...

This is really sweet! May your friendship last for a very long time

I will not really call it brotherhood. We brush our teeth together, we sit next to each other at cookhouse, we take turns to wash each others plates after meals, we smoke together, we urinate together and the list goes on... There's this emotional attachment to each other. I remember the scrubbing during showers. When there's no one around, it's close to caressing....

It's just me. It's me knowing that there's a part of him who likes girls. I just refused to get sexual, do not want him to have a share of our complicated lifestyle

Procrastination... The biggest mental vacation one can have.

Army encounters may not totally be sexual.... But filled with sexual innuendos. It's natural as we are all horny young chaps. Mine, happened to be really sweet and memorable. It's about 14 years ago, when I did my BMT.....But we do care for each other. He is now married with a kid, and we are still great pals

U lucky chap. Got everyone green with envy. :)

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Hmmmm this is definitely beyond frenship and towards BBR.....however not there yet cox noone wans to cross the line....暧昧关系

I was at the MO a few weeks back 'cos there was really lotsa PT the whole week and my legs were damn sore. So yea there were cramps on my calve and my upper inner thigh area. The MO asked me to undo my Smart 4 pants to let him take a look and kept reiterating "I just want to see the affected area".

But being a horny NSF who haven't jerked off for 5 days, my manhood started to tingle inside my underwear even before he started checking. Then he checked and checked, and at one moment accidentally brushed his hands on my cock (of course covered by my underwear) since the cramps were so near my sensitive regions, before asking me to put back my pants. Luckily it didn't reach the state where it became a full blown erection. But I think the MO noticed the my underwear was getting a little tighter. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Just came back from my in-camp training. Had a little adventure this time round.

It was the third day of our training and we had been given night-off for that night. However, I decided not to go for it as I didn't drive and it was going to be hard to get in and out. So, it happened that most of the guys in the battalion had gone off. I was all alone in my bunk and I went for my shower. Before going into the showers, I took a piss at the urinals.

As I was pissing, one of the officers came into the toilet as well with only a towel wrapped around his waist. I smiled at him and continued to pee. He then came next to me and stood at the urinal. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see that he had lifted his towel to expose his dick. He wasn't standing very close to the urinal and I was surprised to see that his dick was semi-hard. Imagine my surprise when he started to stroke his dick and it got harder.

Looking up, I realised that I had been caught staring at his dick. He winked at me and continued to stroke his dick beside me. It was probably about 5.5 inches and average in thickness. After three days of reservist, I was also really horny and my own dick began to rise. I started to stroke my own dick while still looking at him jerking off. So there we were, standing by the urinals jerking our own dicks. Luckily most of them had gone off and no one came into the toilet.

After a while, he reached over and started to stroke my dick as well. The fear of getting caught made it even more thrilling and I was soon rock hard. I then quickly pulled him into one of the shower cubicles and stripped myself while removing his towel.

We began to kiss, all the while fondling each other's cocks and caressing each other's bodies. He then went onto his knees and began to suck on my dick in earnest. Man that almost sent me over the edge. He attacked my dick with gusto and before long, I was no longer able to hold back. I came all over his face and his chest.

After my blast, he stood up and I stroked his dick while sucking on his nipples. When he came, both of us were drenched in sweat and had cum all over our bodies. He then quickly nipped into the next shower cubicle where we proceeded to wash up. When I came out after my shower, he had already left.

For the rest of my in-camp training, I didn't have the opportunity to run into him as we were out for exercise most of the time. Looking forward to my next in-camp training! :)

woah what an experience!!

• 3 weeks later...

In NS, I served in a stay-out unit. It was a training unit, so although we were stay out personnel there were plenty of bunks available and we NSF perm staff have a 10 bed bunk to ourselves.

One Friday night I decided to stayover as I had duty the next day early in the morning. SY, a fellow bunkmate, also stayed over as he was in charge of the trainees (who don't get to go back). Everyone else was gone.

SY was taller than me and lean, but with enough muscles such that he's not a bag of bones. It was a hot and muggy night, and I had the bed nearest to the window. The fans were positioned in such a way that his bed doesn't really get the draft.

SY: It's damn hot today.

Me: Yah.

SY: Eh, my place cannot get any wind leh. Let me change beds with you lah.

Me: Go and sleep there lor. *pointing at the bed opposite mine, also next the the window. The room was in a 5 by 2 beds configuration.*

SY: Don't want, there nobody sleep. It's very dusty.

Me: Please lor, your bed so hot you want me to change with you. No way man.

SY: Please?

Me: No.

At this point he came over and tried to squeeze into my bed. I pushed him off, but he came up again and tried to pull me off. I resisted and we started an impromptu wrestling on a small single bed. I still remember the ludicrity of it - two 19 year old men wrestling on a small single bed!

It was a test of strength and agility as we both strove for dominance. It was a whole mess of absurd positions - chest against back, head against chest, my hand pushed against his leg - until his hand groped my groin. We were both wearing the black Army shorts, and I was beginning to get erect. Since he played dirty first, I also did the same. He wore briefs but even so, I could feel the outline of his dick and he was at least semi-hard, if not fully erect. At this point, though there was some homoeroticism, my thoughts were still on winning the wrestling.

Finally, though he was taller, I managed to pin him down on his stomach.

Me: Surrender?

SY: No way!

Me: You are trapped. I win. Go back.

SY: Don't want.

Me: *nonplussed... what to do?* Fine, then I will strip you!

I pulled up his grey Army T-shirt but he started struggling ferociously so I only got it up to his armpit. My hands, still holding the bottom of his scrunched up T-shirt, slipped under the side of his chest and brushed against his nipples. Again and again during the struggle, until I could feel his nipples hardening. The rocking motion also pressed his dick against the mattress.

"Hehe, he must be sporting a boner by now," I thought and I tried to flip him over. Though he resisted all he could, I slowly overcame his resistance and flipped him over, with his shorts obviously tented out. There was silence as I could feel his whole body tense out. I eyed his erection curiously, and started reaching out. When I touched his penis, SY started sayinh, "Okay! You win! I'll go back!" When I continued rubbing it, he said, "Really! We'd better stop n-!" his voice was cut off as he tensed and shuddered, his hips rising involuntarily in the air as I felt strong jets of liquid against the cloth of his shorts. As I realised what was happening, my own dam burst. Kneeling there on the bed, I trembled with pleasure as hot cum squirted out of my dick and creamed my briefs.

I looked down at SY and saw a look of awe, wonder, puzzlement and shame. "Well, looks like I win!" I said, "C'mon, let's get cleaned up."

He was in a daze, so I pulled him up, collected our toiletries and steered him towards the staff toilet. Bundling him into a cubicle, I went in with him and locked the door. I took off his shirt, without any resistance this time, and as I pulled down his shorts and briefs I saw the whole spermy mess in his underwear. I undressed myself and hanged our clothes on the hook at the corner, mixing our combined cum all over.

I started washing him first. As the warm water hit us (the perks of the staff toilet; the trainees get cold water), I washed most of the cum off his penis. Pulling back his foreskin, I started washing the crown of his penis. Incredibly, his limp noodle started getting hard again. Using some aftershave lotion from my toiletries basket as lubricant, I kept his foreskin retracted and stroked around his glans and ridge of his crown. I had one arm over his chest, with his back leaning on my chest, and SY was squirming around. It wasn't long, however, before he erected fully, and after a while shot his second round in the shower. His knees buckled and I supported him until he got his breath back.

Quietly, he said, "you haven't cleaned off yet." He started washing my body while I closed my eyes and waited in anticpation. I wasn't disappointed when his fingers curled around my penis and it didn't take long before I ejaculated forcefully to his ministrations.

After we were both clean, we went back to our bunk.

Me: So, erm, have you done anything with your friends before?

SY: No, I had a gf and we kissed, but we never got so far.

Me: Well, we are guys and when trapped in camp for several days we get horny and need some release. It just happens that there are only guys around, so don't think too deep into it.

SY: Okay.

That's all for that night.

Hey guys, so I am going to the army in a few months time and I always get random erection and I think it will be damn embarrassing if I get am erection while bathing and somemore my dick is very small, what's the penis size of you guys?

Hey guys, so I am going to the army in a few months time and I always get random erection and I think it will be damn embarrassing if I get am erection while bathing and somemore my dick is very small, what's the penis size of you guys?

Dun worry so much... there will always someone with the same size as you... or even the same mindset as you....

Yes, there will always be some impressive showers... but most are growers....

It's all in the head... pun so not intended...

Guest junjun93

ai yah .. male boy steam .. is a common thing .. you need to behave your self so people wont think that you are gay or so what ever ~~~ so think positive well enlisiting .. for me i heaven enlisted i just need wait for my PES .. :D Haha . By the way guys i have question if i get PES C / or E . cause i have taekwondo black belt cert 1st dan will i be able to obtain the taekwondo badge thanks .

I heard of this story before from BMT. The sergeants told us also.

More details: The room-mate also kept on bleeding from his anus, and had a lot of pain in his butt whenever he woke up in the morning. When he finally discovered what happened, he had to be sent for counselling as he was completely traumatised by it.

Poor guy, hope he's doing okay now.

ok this is the real story. i'm not sure if it's milo or some other drink but it definitely involved drinks.

They always have to get ready 1L water bottle mah. Then apparently every night time, this buddy is very nice to his room-mate, everytime ask the room-mate whether want to fill up his water bottle and at the same time, offer to help him make milo. then the room-mate of coz dun mind, coz milo is an energy drink. But then room-mate didn't know buddy used milo as a trick to add sleeping drugs inside the drink. So when room-mate drank it, room-mate koon. then buddy will realized when he wake up in the morning always got sore feeling at his anus area plus diahorea. then after awhile, he went to see MO. MO said it was unusual , couldn't diagnose his symptom except said it could be irritable bowel syndrome, could he be under alot of stress in OCS etc. gave him pills to stop diahorea and then room-mate really stop diahorea.

The buddy didn't want to give his act away so he stopped putting drugs for awhile. That also means he didn't make milo anymore. Then when buddy felt it was ok to proceed with the act, he began to ask room-mate if he wants milo again. room-mate said ok lah, of coz mah. then the sore feeling around anus started again. he had diahorea again. then room-mate felt suspicious becoz he only felt like this whenever he drank the milo.

So one day, when buddy made the milo for him, he pretend to drink it but went toilet to spit out. So he wasn't under the influence of sleeping drugs this time round. then at night, suddenly the buddy climbed to his bed and shook him abit, then after that pull down his pants and applied lube to his butt area. that's when the room-mate confronted the buddy and the buddy was damn shocked. he pleaded room-mate not to tell the officer otherwise he will be out of OCS.

Anyway, room-mate went ahead to tell the officer about what happened and the buddy was sent for counselling as well as expeled out of OCS.

What happened after that? Did the friendship blossom after that? Pls tell us.

I had the craziest time in army. When I first entered my unit, there was this officer who was always surrounded by people. He seemed really popular. The other officers would always tease him about his youthful looks and babyish face. Well he was really cute.

Well at first I didn't notice him much since they was always a wall of soldiers surrounding him. Didn't think we would hit it off too. However, after the first two months in the unit, we seemed to bump into each other a lot. At the cookhouse, canteen, HQ, garage etc.. And everytime he pass me by, there was this bright cheery smile that made me uncomfortable yet gratifying. I felt like I had a crush that was forbidden.

There were days mine COS duties conincide with his DO duties & we would shyly make small talk about each other. Questions like what JC we were from, have you had your lunch, how's army and stuff were randomly thrown about to avoid or awkward gaze. Some people think after all the small talk , it's gonna make it less uncomfortable for us to talk to each other in future but it seemed only to work for him. For the following month, I tried to avoid him at all cost for I felt my crush on him had grew and I felt certain that he would not be able to reciprocate the feelings for I think he's straight.

So unfortunately, we had another duty that month that conincided. Well there were limited officers as some just ORD, guess he had to tank more duties until the new batch comes in. We were at the armskote checking arms before closing the armskote for the night and he, out of no where, asked why was I avoiding him for quite a period of time. I brushed off his question and said I wasn't and that I might have unknowingly unacknowledged his presence cause I was busy with NDP stuff.

He didn't seem to buy what i said but grabbed me by both shoulders, looked me in the eye and said "alright. I hope I didn't scare you away by being friendly or unfriendly." I felt a little shocked since his closeness was considered inappropriate but it also made that moment comfortable with him. I reassured him I wasn't scared by him and will continue to talk to him if we happen to pass by each other in camp. He kinda heaved a sigh of relief and I couldn't remember what came over me, but I took his hands and knead hard. I really wanted to tell him about my crush for him and I leaned closer and gave him a hug. Kinda like hey bro no worries hug but kinda gay too. You can only imagine.

What surprised me most was that as I released his from my grasp, he cheekily pecked me on my cheek. I stood there frozen as he pecked me on my lips this time. All my feelings then were finally released as I held him by his cheeks and kissed him for a full minute. It must have been the craziest thing to have done in army. I would have been damned if I got caught or if he resisted. I remembered my heart was racing and I exhaled heavily as we shared the kiss. It still turns me on thinking about it.

Guest octopus

Wow... and I will be going to army soon...

If you can, choose the most handsome buddy and/or bunkmate. My BMT buddy was a sotong but with him beside me, he made me look handsome. Everyone like to call him SoTong King. :P:lol:

Nothing really happened after that. Sorry to rain on your parade. But I still see him quite often in school. He's a biz student at NUS. But we bumped into each other once outside the biz school bus stop. I was with my female friend and he reacted in a way that i interpreted as he thought my friend was my girlfriend. So he just smiled from a distance :/

Nothing really happened after that. Sorry to rain on your parade. But I still see him quite often in school. He's a biz student at NUS. But we bumped into each other once outside the biz school bus stop. I was with my female friend and he reacted in a way that i interpreted as he thought my friend was my girlfriend. So he just smiled from a distance :/

Aww, why didn't you pursue it? Clearly he's into you and you're into him ):

• 2 weeks later...

It's alright; you can still be friends with him. . . . . keep in touch via Facebook, etc.

Agree with Easley: he's probably attracted to you also but too shy and scared to make it known. I understand it's very tough, with all your male uni mates going on and on about their gfs and then you just can't tell them that you find some guy cute and attractive. . . . . Very painful feeling, if you ask me.

But all the best to your studies and everything!

Do guys still play birthday pranks on each other in the army? It can get very very sexual and homoerotic sometimes.

Someone once sent me a story that happened in Singapore where this straight hunk had a birthday in camp, then his friends sabo him big time. They overpowered him, stripped him and drew all over him with camo cream. Some started playing with his dick too, cuz he supposed to be this huge ladies man; they were jeking him off and trying to get him excited. Eventually, one of the guys went a bit too far, ended up making the birthday boy cum involuntarily.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.