Male HQ

Do you have fetish on men who wear specs?

hat0218

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aiya!!!

Depends on what kind of specs.  I think those with thick black rim specs more "cute" looking than those wearing gold rim (which look too uncleish).  If the glass shaped is ovalist rather than squarish, it makes you look young too.  Squarish glass has a sterner look, whereas ovalist type has that "Harry Porter" look.    Than again, also depend on your face, whether is oval, or squarish or triangle shape.  Aiya...so confusing now, best is not to 'ACT CUTE" and just be who you are and love what you wear.

Guest Nerds or Nuts?
18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

i think in sg nerdy look is the most favorite.

Nerdy can be classified in different look:

1)  Nerdy with a retarded look

2)  Nerdy with a bit of naughty flair

3)  Nerdy with that quiet charm & decency look

4)  Nerdy with that gentlemanly composure and fatherly figure.

5)  Nerdy behaving stupidly and making naive conversation.

6)  Nerdy as in the typical MAMA boy. 

Which one you prefer?  Sometime, you can tell by the way a person dress.  Most nerds can be found in the civil service departments.

29 minutes ago, Guest Nerds or Nuts? said:

Nerdy can be classified in different look:

1)  Nerdy with a retarded look

2)  Nerdy with a bit of naughty flair

3)  Nerdy with that quiet charm & decency look

4)  Nerdy with that gentlemanly composure and fatherly figure.

5)  Nerdy behaving stupidly and making naive conversation.

6)  Nerdy as in the typical MAMA boy. 

Which one you prefer?  Sometime, you can tell by the way a person dress.  Most nerds can be found in the civil service departments.

7) Nerdy with a 7 inches. Thick. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

That is if your face has nice angle and prominent jaw, usually means fit fit body little body fat . Imagine fatty wear glasses. Instant turn off ~ 

Edited by Kimochi

Guest 洪金宝
3 hours ago, Kimochi said:

That is if your face has nice angle and prominent jaw, usually means fit fit body little body fat . Imagine fatty wear glasses. Instant turn off ~ 

Fatty doesn't wear glasses will also turn you off.  Just cum straight that you just don't like Fat people.

42 minutes ago, Guest 洪金宝 said:

Fatty doesn't wear glasses will also turn you off.  Just cum straight that you just don't like Fat people.

That is true. Its like chemistry which I get turned off when see a person very fat. 

Guest Try and see

Usually, the guys who look nice in specs already have very good genes i.e. they would look cute without specs also.

Me, I look hideous with specs & without specs.  :D

tumblr-f7cc1a28329c1bfd6330ee9302941df4-

b386c5acf96791c610826612e4abd486.jpg

11 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Usually, the guys who look nice in specs already have very good genes i.e. they would look cute without specs also.

tumblr-f7cc1a28329c1bfd6330ee9302941df4-

I prefer him without specs here ~ :lol:

Guest Specky On the Run

Generally speaking. Guys wear specs are better looking than women wearing spec.  When woman starts to wear spec, it is a clear sign of aging or they started to lost that beauty appeal for men.  On the other hand, men usually looks more attractive with specs, and woman will generally fall for it.   Specs, excudes a muscular manly element, thus not suitable for woman to wear them.  Women are best suited for wearing...ur.hem......EARINGS.

19 minutes ago, Guest Specky On the Run said:

Generally speaking. Guys wear specs are better looking than women wearing spec.  When woman starts to wear spec, it is a clear sign of aging or they started to lost that beauty appeal for men.  On the other hand, men usually looks more attractive with specs, and woman will generally fall for it.   Specs, excudes a muscular manly element, thus not suitable for woman to wear them.  Women are best suited for wearing...ur.hem......EARINGS.

so sexist 

Guest Try and see
9 minutes ago, Guest Specky On the Run said:

I agree.

Maybe it's because I'm gay, but I find that in the office, a lot of women in specs often come across as either bitchy or demanding. It just gives them that vibe, even if they are genuinely nice girls.

young-curly-brunette-in-glasses-looking-

young-model-in-eyeglasses-having-doubts-

20690036_d1de600a7793293e2b305e0e7fea07d

Whereas most guys with specs (as what you said) usually look more mature (not necessarily older), intellectual, serious, responsible, hardworking, and more manly.

500_F_256000730_KOlVrj86qHyFFRKuSq3weIS2

dff647fe6fa8a6d82767f9f38671f3b4.jpg

47872868-man-with-eyeglasses-reading-boo

elite-daily-mosuno-job.jpg?w=1020&h=574&

On 11/30/2019 at 7:44 AM, hat0218 said:

Do you find be-spectacled guys a turn on?

To me, wearing specs is, most of the time, a correction of a loss or weakness of the functions related to sight.  I did have a classmate who wore zero powered specs.

For me, I'm not attracted weakness;  I'm attracted to strength.   If the spectacled guy has a washboard abs or an 8 inch dick, those are probably the features which attracts his lookers. 

I'm tickled funny most people can't even fathom what turns them on. But I'm not surprised though, there's too many losers in the community.  If you ever used gay apps you'd know what I mean.  Lol.  

Edited by FattChoy

Guest Try and see
6 minutes ago, mate69 said:

That doc above is so hot in both glasses and without.

SO HOT can die.

Agree! He's a real doctor, and also very active on youtube and instagram:

He's extremely desirable  :wub:

b_fea_DrMike_170928.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

Guest Try and see
3 minutes ago, mate69 said:

He kinda looks like Cade Maddox

Dr Mike's face is a bit longer, and his chin is more pointy.

Dr Mike's nose is a bit hooked though, whereas Cade's nose is a lot narrower and sharper. Cade's jawline is also more prominent, which gives him that x-factor.

Two very beautiful men nonetheless.

d4c986b19760342bf0b54ca3d50a96b7.jpg

Dr Mike

DmQeMYPUwAAKdr4.jpg

Cade Maddox

2 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I agree.

Maybe it's because I'm gay, but I find that in the office, a lot of women in specs often come across as either bitchy or demanding. It just gives them that vibe, even if they are genuinely nice girls.

young-curly-brunette-in-glasses-looking-

young-model-in-eyeglasses-having-doubts-

20690036_d1de600a7793293e2b305e0e7fea07d

Whereas most guys with specs (as what you said) usually look more mature (not necessarily older), intellectual, serious, responsible, hardworking, and more manly.

500_F_256000730_KOlVrj86qHyFFRKuSq3weIS2

dff647fe6fa8a6d82767f9f38671f3b4.jpg

47872868-man-with-eyeglasses-reading-boo

elite-daily-mosuno-job.jpg?w=1020&h=574&

I have to agree with this. When girls wear specs, it gives a vibe that they are not to be trifled with. Then again, this is internalised sexism for stereotyping bespectacled women.

I like guys who wear specs and have a nice full stubble. If the top looks hot in specs, I personally request that he keeps his specs on when ramming me. And also let him cum on mine.

• 4 years later...
Guest Aviators are hot
On 12/11/2019 at 1:00 PM, Guest Try and see said:

tumblr-f7cc1a28329c1bfd6330ee9302941df4-Stop it, you're bloody gorgeous 

• 2 months later...

I read somewhere that the amount of myopic people in Singapore is much higher compared to other countries.

For me it simply depends, guys with specs can be cute, some don't seem cute.

For the fun I prefer them to take down the specs. Easier for certain things in bed...

But I met guys who preferred to keep the specs on during fun, assumed they are blind without.

There are also certain fashions. In Malaysia people tended to wear these huge oversized specs. Not everybody's taste...

Guest Guest

You will not regret clicking this!! I've been obsessed with this specky-guy for a few days already.

53 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

You will not regret clicking this!! I've been obsessed with this specky-guy for a few days already.

tks!!! very handsome!!!

when he smile it is so cute, very diff from him wearing office wear!!!!!!!!

No.  It does nothing for me.  If he's a great/hot guy, he's a great/hot guy.  

A spectacle is a tool to correct long/short sightedness etc etc.  It just tells me he has eye problems and I can't help but make a note that he's flawed.  (I'm looking for perfection).  But it's far from a deal breaker.   More like a non-issue. 

2 hours ago, FattChoy said:

No.  It does nothing for me.  If he's a great/hot guy, he's a great/hot guy.  

A spectacle is a tool to correct long/short sightedness etc etc.  It just tells me he has eye problems and I can't help but make a note that he's flawed.  (I'm looking for perfection).  But it's far from a deal breaker.   More like a non-issue. 

hmmmm

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.