Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

Guest Hookies

Basically couples are using the place as a free fuck place. After they are done, no staffs clean the rooms. The beds are sticky with condom and toilet paper all over the places.The whole of level 2 smelled like lavatory with poppers. Management please conduct more checks on your staffs to be more diligent in cleaning up the space rather than make them posing as crowds standing at level 2 to suck some cocks.

13 minutes ago, Guest Hookies said:

Basically couples are using the place as a free fuck place. After they are done, no staffs clean the rooms. The beds are sticky with condom and toilet paper all over the places.The whole of level 2 smelled like lavatory with poppers. Management please conduct more checks on your staffs to be more diligent in cleaning up the space rather than make them posing as crowds standing at level 2 to suck some cocks.

Is this real or cook up story? If its real then they have fallen back to old cruise style.... CMI sia 

Guest hotel cheap option
9 hours ago, Guest Hookies said:

9 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Is this real or cook up story? If its real then they have fallen back to old cruise style.... CMI sia 

it is a cheaper option than 2 hour Geylang hotel ..smelly again...OMG.....shitty place like old cruise...whats the old fox lesbian doing ?

Why are members who try to talk some sense about the social responsibility of not going to saunas during this period being called out as fear mongering? Use your common sense. If you exhibit covid-19 symptoms after a visit, you will probably not even dare go to your GP because you know there will be contact tracing and you want your visit to be hidden. Given this scenario, there must be quite a few already being infected within our saunas and then going about infecting others unknowingly before the symptoms appeared. These are the ones that are not being traced. How irresponsible is that? Just because you think it will never happen to you (I don't think the dead ones thought it will happen to them either),  you stand to put others in real danger, possible deaths and prolong this depressing situation. How stupid or horny or possibly both must one get not to get this message? Even as I am typing this, there's already a confirmed case at a gym. Did he think he will get infected? Of course not. Otherwise he will not be visiting the gym. And now he is probably filled with regret he may have passed it on to his family, friends, colleagues. He may survive but one of them may possibly die from it. Don't be an asshole even if your ass itches terribly. DON'T THINK IT CANT HAPPEN TO YOU!

Edited by lean n mean

Guest Life goes on
10 hours ago, lean n mean said:

Why are members who try to talk some sense about the social responsibility of not going to saunas during this period being called out as fear mongering? Use your common sense. If you exhibit covid-19 symptoms after a visit, you will probably not even dare go to your GP because you know there will be contact tracing and you want your visit to be hidden. Given this scenario, there must be quite a few already being infected within our saunas and then going about infecting others unknowingly before the symptoms appeared. These are the ones that are not being traced. How irresponsible is that? Just because you think it will never happen to you (I don't think the dead ones thought it will happen to them either),  you stand to put others in real danger, possible deaths and prolong this depressing situation. How stupid or horny or possibly both must one get not to get this message? Even as I am typing this, there's already a confirmed case at a gym. Did he think he will get infected? Of course not. Otherwise he will not be visiting the gym. And now he is probably filled with regret he may have passed it on to his family, friends, colleagues. He may survive but one of them may possibly die from it. Don't be an asshole even if your ass itches terribly. DON'T THINK IT CANT HAPPEN TO YOU!

1. I think most ppl will still see a doctor if they are ill. So ur point that sick ppl avoid see doc because they scared of contact tracing etc doesn't make sense.

2. About gym-goers getting infected.. i think most ppl will know that there is risk when we go to places which are frequented by many ppl. Sauna or gym whatever. Its just how much risk u are willing to bear and how suay u are.

For those who are willing to take the risk and consequence, they will still go. Until govt step in say cannot go....

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Hi I was there and this is not true. There was no smell at all. A lot of competitors are smearing each other in each other's threads. As a regular sauna goer, I really disliked that especially when it causes another sauna to close down. I prefer to have more choices.

Personally, I go to cruise when I am looking for quality but lesser hook ups.

I go to keybox when I want more hook ups but maybe the guys are more normal looking. It all depends on situation and it is much better we sauna goers have choices. 

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi I was there and this is not true. There was no smell at all. A lot of competitors are smearing each other in each other's threads. As a regular sauna goer, I really disliked that especially when it causes another sauna to close down. I prefer to have more choices.

I go to keybox when I want more hook ups but maybe the guys are more normal looking. It all depends on situation and it is much better we sauna goers have choices. 

Sorry typo, I mean Hook Club. 

Guest Goodness
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

On 3/22/2020 at 11:44 PM, Guest Hookies said:

Basically couples are using the place as a free fuck place. After they are done, no staffs clean the rooms. The beds are sticky with condom and toilet paper all over the places.

The whole of level 2 smelled like lavatory with poppers.

Management please conduct more checks on your staffs to be more diligent in cleaning up the space rather than make them posing as crowds standing at level 2 to suck some cocks.

NOT TRUE......Lies.to said it was not. .. I was there.

This place is sickly infested , it  was as the poster said....it was correct. Don't make a jittery of this site

Just went to take advantage of their free entrance (am 19) from 6.30 to 7.30.

Honestly i super like their environment. The dark maze has those night lights at the bottom near the floor i liked that cuz im particular about faces n those lights makes it that i can jus about see them. Of course, there were darker areas as well and it did not stink at all when i was there. The staff at that time was going around n cleaning the rooms n spraying stuffs.

The first floor locker n shower area were pretty comfy too. Exchanged a few looks there n people were friendly. In the end had someone suck me off at the steam room but din finish cuz he went smoke (?)

However, the third floor, which they mentioned was a cafe was not open n there were beds which i found abit weird lol. 

Overall i really liked the place however, the crowd today was really really little. Think less than 15 througout, n most of them were jus lounging arnd n at one point there was noone at the maze. Becuz of the crowd i decided to leave without finishing any business inside but i see potential in the place. Hopefully the crowd becomes better throughout the week cuz i did enjoy the environment thr

Guest Client
6 hours ago, mate69 said:

i believe saunas will have to shut too as part of the new enhanced measures

9 minutes ago, blueblueblue said:

Even if they don’t close, everyone should refrain from visiting for the time being

Will Hook be affected by the new govt measures?

3 hours ago, mate69 said:

shd be. not just hook but potentially all saunas and spas too

seems like it

lets wait for more details fr the establishments themselves

Already mentioned clearly, all pubs and clubs included; unless it is registered as a gym, which I doubt.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest

HOOK CLUB In view of the escalating covid-19 situation and our nation’s call for enhanced social distancing measures, we have decided to observe the health of our patrons by closing the club temporarily (with effect from 27 March 2020 Friday). Our opening date will be scheduled in accordance with mandated government measures.

We promise to keep all of you updated regularly via our official Telegram Channel/Facebook/Website/WhatsApp during this temporary closure.

Telegram: Hook Club Official
WhatsApp: +65 9633 7553

***All unused Multi Visit Package, Upgrade Pass, Free Pass will be extended till 31 July 2020***

In the meantime, please keep safe and healthy so that we can work-out and party together when the doors reopen!

We always believe that, after the worst, we will see The Rainbow Together 🌈🌈🌈

4 minutes ago, Guest TheComeback said:

Let’s make cruising days a comeback. Telok Ayer Park. Amoy Street. Ann Siang Hill. Fort Road. Katong Park. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah yeah and spread all the viruses - HIV, STD, COVID...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 11:02 AM, amuse.ed said:

20200108_110443.jpg

Likely after this, less ppl will gather at the clubs since some get used to the closure already. Some kicked the habit. Some quit for certain reasons we don’t know..

DFD89535-A109-48F3-AC8E-ED1AA592B6DE.jpeg

Edited by seewai

• 5 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 3/25/2020 at 11:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

HOOK CLUB In view of the escalating covid-19 situation and our nation’s call for enhanced social distancing measures, we have decided to observe the health of our patrons by closing the club temporarily (with effect from 27 March 2020 Friday). Our opening date will be scheduled in accordance with mandated government measures.

We promise to keep all of you updated regularly via our official Telegram Channel/Facebook/Website/WhatsApp during this temporary closure.

***All unused Multi Visit Package, Upgrade Pass, Free Pass will be extended till 31 July 2020***

In the meantime, please keep safe and healthy so that we can work-out and party together when the doors reopen!

On 3/25/2020 at 11:25 PM, Guest Guest said:

Got one Hook staff called David. Very kuai lan. Hook management, better get rid of him. Good to cut some cost now.

• 2 months later...
Guest Happening
11 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

just called them at 65136675... nobody pick up =(

just WhatsApp them... here's their reply:

IMG_20200729_154540.jpg

No need reserve. No one will go. Even before CB , free entry also little crowd. Given the current safe distancing and safe entry. Doubt any crowd.

Guest Happening
Just now, Guest Happening said:

No need reserve. No one will go. Even before CB , free entry also little crowd. Given the current safe distancing and safe entry. Doubt any crowd.

How to impose safe distancing? Don't fuck? Cannot touch?

5 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

You use your phone app to scan the QR code and you have to adhere to contact tracing that you are entering a gay sauna. 

Should there be a Covid case in the sauna, there will be much explaining to do.

I wonder how the media is going to report it?

should put the same warning in the threads for ten mens, shogun and key box

Will the crowds be the same as Cruise last time? I wonder :whistle:

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

8 minutes ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

It will be difficult to explain what u r doing in a gay sauna to your parent during a contact tracing should there be a confirm case.

Difficult to explain ?  Ah pa , ah ma aahhhh errrrr why i go there ah , ahhhh oooooorgh , like that ah difficult to explain ? 

Parents required u to explain ?  Now I demand that you must explain why you go to that place , or we disown u , it is by law , OUR FAMILY LAW u must explain 

All parents dont know what man sauna is for ?  Man sauna , what else they do there ? Or maybe they discuss about recent GE 2020.  Or they were there for uni gathering , or better still for job interview mah ! 

Went yesterday. Crowd is thin but there are quality guys, surprisingly.

I like that besides towel, they also give condom, lube and water bottle at the entrance! Steam room is down because of covid19 - but it makes no sense to me since the whole place is open anyway lol.

When you go everywhere in Hook (except shower area), you are expected to wear a mask. I recommend going to the maze in your boxerbriefs/briefs/speedos so you increase your chances :) just leave the towel in your locker.

Yes, must scan the Safe Entry QR code. To me, I have no issues with that because I can always creatively explain myself why I am there. To be honest, I don't think anyone has the time to ask why I'm there should a case arise and I doubt authorities care so muchas to ask all covid19 patients why they are in certain places. Ppl would be more concerned if I'm infected with covid19 and if I'm okay :)

Long story short, if you're scared of being exposed, don't bother going any saunas even after covid19 is over because they already have your personal data to begin with when you registered for membership :)

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

Guest Life goes on
7 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Went yesterday. Crowd is thin but there are quality guys, surprisingly.

I like that besides towel, they also give condom, lube and water bottle at the entrance! Steam room is down because of covid19 - but it makes no sense to me since the whole place is open anyway lol.

When you go everywhere in Hook (except shower area), you are expected to wear a mask. I recommend going to the maze in your boxerbriefs/briefs/speedos so you increase your chances :) just leave the towel in your locker.

Yes, must scan the Safe Entry QR code. To me, I have no issues with that because I can always creatively explain myself why I am there. To be honest, I don't think anyone has the time to ask why I'm there should a case arise and I doubt authorities care so muchas to ask all covid19 patients why they are in certain places. Ppl would be more concerned if I'm infected with covid19 and if I'm okay :)

Long story short, if you're scared of being exposed, don't bother going any saunas even after covid19 is over because they already have your personal data to begin with when you registered for membership :)

Whats the water bottle for?

Good to know the saunas have re-opened..  Now that they decide to re-open, lets follow the measures responsibly and return to have fun.

I think some worried about tracing and want to wait for phase 3.. but the fact is that it probably not anytime soon. And safe tracing dunno whether will still continue then.

31 minutes ago, Guest Life goes on said:

Whats the water bottle for?

Good to know the saunas have re-opened..  Now that they decide to re-open, lets follow the measures responsibly and return to have fun.

I think some worried about tracing and want to wait for phase 3.. but the fact is that it probably not anytime soon. And safe tracing dunno whether will still continue then.

drinking water as explained in their website 

Edited by miraiha

Just went today - crowd is thin, some quality guys (but all taken by other quality guys too). 

Yes safe entry is required. Masks are supposed to be mandatory except during exercise and showering. But maze area many not wearing masks.

Water to hydrate yourself as the water cooler is closed. Steam room also closed. 

Most seem pretty reluctant, but the hot guys who took initiative got what they want... (i went back with my tank still full, sadly)

Maybe will return tomorrow to use up my promo pass. Better luck tomorrow perhaps.

Guest Life goes on
9 hours ago, Lickme_Bod said:

anyone got any good ideas to tell our family/colleagues if choy choy really kena cluster and they know we are there?anw, will the contact tracers like tell them "Ur xx went to Hook club and that is where he got it." ? will the tracing divulge out this info to yr closed contacts ?

No good ideas. If u think the risk is too high for u to take, then just wait until whole covid19 situation over and contact tracing to step (gonna be quite some time).

• G_M changed the title to Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.