Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

Guest Walking With Pink Panthers

Until medical professionals get a handle on the new coronavirus, nobody should be going to any saunas, because a few minutes of potential sex is not worth getting infected with a deadly emerging disease which, if you are very unlucky, could end your life!

1 hour ago, Guest Walking With Pink Panthers said:

Until medical professionals get a handle on the new coronavirus, nobody should be going to any saunas, because a few minutes of potential sex is not worth getting infected with a deadly emerging disease which, if you are very unlucky, could end your life!

Long before coronavirus, there were deadly Aids & HIV. 

Guest Walking With Pink Panthers
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Long before coronavirus, there were deadly Aids & HIV.

Seriously? Do you really put so little thought into your rude and obnoxious posts? Try to get more brainy and less sassy!

People can prevent themselves from being infected with HIV --- which is the virus that causes AIDS (the name of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is properly abbreviated with all capital letters) --- by using condoms every time they have anal sex ... not sucking penises when they have oral wounds or sores in their mouths, as well as not allowing their own penises to be sucked if they have any cuts or abrasions there, nor letting any individuals suck them who have cuts or abrasions in their mouths ... and since we unfortunately live in an age of meth ("ice" / "crys" / "tina") and other intravenous drugs, not sharing needles with other people for any reason, ever.

Condoms can't stop coronavirus, nor can much of anything else yet, so take your toxic replies away from Blowing Wind.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:35 PM, Guest Walking With Pink Panthers said:

Seriously? Do you really put so little thought into your rude and obnoxious posts? Try to get more brainy and less sassy!

People can prevent themselves from being infected with HIV --- which is the virus that causes AIDS (the name of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is properly abbreviated with all capital letters) --- by using condoms every time they have anal sex ... not sucking penises when they have oral wounds or sores in their mouths, as well as not allowing their own penises to be sucked if they have any cuts or abrasions there, nor letting any individuals suck them who have cuts or abrasions in their mouths ... and since we unfortunately live in an age of meth ("ice" / "crys" / "tina") and other intravenous drugs, not sharing needles with other people for any reason, ever.

Condoms can't stop coronavirus, nor can much of anything else yet, so take your toxic replies away from Blowing Wind.

Seriously Bimbo??? Dude Singapore is under control for coronavirus!!! Don’t make it sound like it’s bloody spreading the whole entire of fucking Singapore!!! Use your bloody brains before telling people to stop coming having sex!!! If our country is having a dangerous stage of CORONAVIRUS, all the saunas in Singapore will be fucking ordered to close down!! Take your STUPID TOXIC REPLIES & SWALLOW RIGHT INTO YOUR TOXIC MOUTH!!

On 2/1/2020 at 8:35 PM, Guest Walking With Pink Panthers said:

What The Fuck Walking Around With Pink Panthers???! You 3 Year Old Brainless Kid????!!!!

9 hours ago, Guest Walking With Pink Panthers said:

thank you for this advice. I won't be leaving my house anymore this year. Lucky I stock up my food with cans of laksa, tomato soup and maggie mee instant...

35 minutes ago, Guest home said:

thank you for this advice. I won't be leaving my house anymore this year. Lucky I stock up my food with cans of laksa, tomato soup and maggie mee instant...

You may have a tremendous loss of weight.  There are still 11 months in this year!

You could go once a week to the supermarket wearing a mask,  and buy one week worth of dense foods.

8 hours ago, Guest home said:

Unhealthy food!! Will lead to more disastrous health effects like cancer, leukaemia, parkinson. No need to work? How you gonna pay your bills?

On 2/2/2020 at 12:58 AM, Steve5380 said:

You may have a tremendous loss of weight.  There are still 11 months in this year!

You could go once a week to the supermarket wearing a mask,  and buy one week worth of dense foods.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

Unhealthy food!! Will lead to more disastrous health effects like cancer, leukaemia, parkinson. No need to work? How you gonna pay your bills?

Since I know I am gay, I was prepared for dying lonely.

I am still searching for a sugar daddy since I was 16. Now with 35y I hope to find one soon to cover my past debts and sponsor my future career. 

The past weeks I had been hoping to meet a cute well endowed food delivery boy but they always turn their head to the floor when I open with my J string. but at the moment I better munch on my instant noodles...

1 hour ago, Guest home said:

Since I know I am gay, I was prepared for dying lonely.

I am still searching for a sugar daddy since I was 16. Now with 35y I hope to find one soon to cover my past debts and sponsor my future career. 

The past weeks I had been hoping to meet a cute well endowed food delivery boy but they always turn their head to the floor when I open with my J string. but at the moment I better munch on my instant noodles...

Strange, so negative post!

Why would you prepare to die lonely just because you know that you are gay?   And at 35 y.o. you should be a responsible adult who takes care of your debts, and pays for any future career. You may need to work on your moral values if all you do is to expect that a sugar daddy comes along to give you money.  This sounds like a mixture of beggar and prostitute :(

And how is the moral of a destitute 35 y.o. trying to seduce a cute delivery boy by opening his door half naked?  Aren't delivery boys also entitled to a sugar daddy who has money?

Hook HOPELESS already. Fucking second floor dark room fucking dirty. Whole place filled with insecticide smell. Steam room filled with overwhelming moth ball smell. Room now no lubricant. Second set of condom and lubricant cost S$1.00. Re-entry is S$2.00. 

The former Cruise Club crowd and customers have gone and lost already. Would not return. 

Especially so that Hook still choose to retain and employ one extremely rude and bias staff by the name of Cock Head David !! David thinks that he is very atas. But looking at it, he is none other than a cleaner at a fuck shop and that is basically it. 

If place is so good, then why is that current Hook staffs are visiting Keybox on their off-duty days? They got free entry into Hook and they do not want and they choose to pay to go to Keybox. 

If this continues and goes on, Hook is set to close down anytime soon. 

37 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Hook HOPELESS already. Fucking second floor dark room fucking dirty. Whole place filled with insecticide smell. Steam room filled with overwhelming moth ball smell. Room now no lubricant. Second set of condom and lubricant cost S$1.00. Re-entry is S$2.00. 

The former Cruise Club crowd and customers have gone and lost already. Would not return. 

Especially so that Hook still choose to retain and employ one extremely rude and bias staff by the name of Cock Head David !! David thinks that he is very atas. But looking at it, he is none other than a cleaner at a fuck shop and that is basically it. 

If place is so good, then why is that current Hook staffs are visiting Keybox on their off-duty days? They got free entry into Hook and they do not want and they choose to pay to go to Keybox. 

Which staff go kb? 

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

this is bad ...only 1 week after opening

Guest same same
36 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Which staff go kb? 

maybe better just to ignore such guest post. 

I assume he is the same guy who always posts about the KB owner to cruise around at 10men. 

I don't know the purpose of posting such things. 

If you're a regular at BW should know these annoying posters... who always repeat the same nonsense over and over....

Actually, you are one regular. ha ha

Guest same same

True but the only difference is: I m not banned to enter any of the sauna places. 

The nonsense poster probably are. (Just go to Shogun thread and you see who is posting there again...)

Guest Superslyde
4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I just went to HOOK ytd and I think they are doing fine. The second floor is well renovated and clean. Smells better than the previous Cruise Club though. Although it’s quite quiet but I still manage to have fun. Overall I still think it’s quite a nice place to hang out. Btw they didn’t charge me for the extra condoms.

The Staffs told me that they have yet to officially open. Now is just a preview for members. U can just go to there to sign up for the free 1 year membership and just go off. Pay only if you want to enter to see the inside. 

32 minutes ago, Guest Superslyde said:

I just went to HOOK ytd and I think they are doing fine. The second floor is well renovated and clean. Smells better than the previous Cruise Club though. Although it’s quite quiet but I still manage to have fun. Overall I still think it’s quite a nice place to hang out. Btw they didn’t charge me for the extra condoms.

The Staffs told me that they have yet to officially open. Now is just a preview for members. U can just go to there to sign up for the free 1 year membership and just go off. Pay only if you want to enter to see the inside. 

Only smell better ?  Please share what are the changes ? 

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, Guest Superslyde said:

The preview has been extended. Suppose to end last week. This shows how bad their business is. I agree, lesser people more chance to have fun with the one you like. 

59 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Only smell better ?  Please share what are the changes ? 

1 hour ago, Guest Superslyde said:

Pay to see ?

56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The preview has been extended. Suppose to end last week. This shows how bad their business is. I agree, lesser people more chance to have fun with the one you like. 

Should be more chance to go home empty handed especially if you are not attractive or none is attractive.

Guest Superslyde
1 hour ago, Guest jpey said:

Pay to see ?

What I meant was to enter the club and use the facilities. But if you are not curious or probably it won’t be fun then can just dun go in. The price is quite reasonable. $16( Gold Category ) for the entry and you get 1 weekday free entry pass. Meaning it is equivalent to 2 weekday passes at $8 only. It’s cheaper than most of the other clubs. I dunno why people are saying it’s expensive. Because they nv make use of the free pass. 

Guest question
6 minutes ago, Guest Superslyde said:

What I meant was to enter the club and use the facilities. But if you are not curious or probably it won’t be fun then can just dun go in. The price is quite reasonable. $16( Gold Category ) for the entry and you get 1 weekday free entry pass. Meaning it is equivalent to 2 weekday passes at $8 only. It’s cheaper than most of the other clubs. I dunno why people are saying it’s expensive. Because they nv make use of the free pass. 

Is it true they don't provide for lub in the rooms? 

The small lube bags are annoying and I prefer a bottom to be better lubed for supersliding. 

Can you elaborate? 

The problem with the week day pass is you must be able to make it during Mo to Fri and if the place won't have any event. 

Not everyone here has a 8 - 5 or 9 to 6 job and not everyone works at the CBD. 

If you need to travel 1 hour from West, East or North, then it's already 8pm and you might need to skip dinner to arrive somehow with some crowd. 

It is better they lower the fees in general and do away with the free Weekday passes. 

What I like is now they have a bottle of disinfectant spray inside every room. Last time other saunas also had them but I do not know why they removed it.. 

On 2/3/2020 at 5:48 PM, Guest Client said:

Should be more chance to go home empty handed especially if you are not attractive or none is attractive.

All go attractive. I went myself I also manage to have fun with cute twinks.

On 2/3/2020 at 6:53 PM, Guest question said:

The small lube bags are annoying and I prefer a bottom to be better lubed for supersliding. 

Can you elaborate? 

The problem with the week day pass is you must be able to make it during Mo to Fri and if the place won't have any event. 

If you need to travel 1 hour from West, East or North, then it's already 8pm and you might need to skip dinner to arrive somehow with some crowd. 

It is better they lower the fees in general and do away with the free Weekday passes. 

No more lube in the rooms. The lube is packet form, condom size. Bring your own lube bottle.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:14 PM, gucici said:

Actually makes me wana go n see.. 

Go today, skin night. Let me fuck you

Guest Pantyhosed Yourself
On February 1, 2020 at 11:46 AM, Guest Guest said:

Seriously Bimbo??? Dude Singapore is under control for coronavirus!!! Don’t make it sound like it’s bloody spreading the whole entire of fucking Singapore!!! Use your bloody brains before telling people to stop coming having sex!!! If our country is having a dangerous stage of CORONAVIRUS, all the saunas in Singapore will be fucking ordered to close down!! Take your STUPID TOXIC REPLIES & SWALLOW RIGHT INTO YOUR TOXIC MOUTH!!

On February 1, 2020 at 11:47 AM, Guest Guest said:

What The Fuck Walking Around With Pink Panthers???! You 3 Year Old Brainless Kid????!!!!

On February 2, 2020 at 9:16 PM, Guest Dont post if you r dumb said:

U must be a hooker Stop being stupid

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Go today, skin night. Let me fuck you

Somebody has some big time anger management issues. Posts like these add nothing to the decorum of Blowing Wind and might stop new readers from joining.

On 2/4/2020 at 1:00 PM, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

Somebody has some big time anger management issues. Posts like these add nothing to the decorum of Blowing Wind and might stop new readers from joining.

Hello your posts are the ones that stop new readers from joining!! Asking people not to come in fear of Wuhan???! Look who’s talking JOKER!!! You want their business to shut down by insinuating everyone not to come!!

On 2/4/2020 at 1:00 PM, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

People like you spread rumours & lies adding absolute zero decorum to simply destroy one’s business. Obsessed with your pantyhose till your brains gone bonkers?

42 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hello your posts are the ones that stop new readers from joining!! Asking people not to come in fear of Wuhan???! Look who’s talking JOKER!!! You want their business to shut down by insinuating everyone not to come!!

38 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

People like you spread rumours & lies adding absolute zero decorum to simply destroy one’s business. Obsessed with your pantyhose till your brains gone bonkers?

I never posted such a thing. You are clearly out of your mind. For the sake of your family, if you have any, seek professional help immediately.

1 hour ago, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

I never posted such a thing. You are clearly out of your mind. For the sake of your family, if you have any, seek professional help immediately.

Before you talk shit about others, read the earlier posts!!! Don’t act smart if you don’t know what’s going on!! Seek professional eye doctor help for your blindness!

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Before you talk shit about others, read the earlier posts!!! Don’t act smart if you don’t know what’s going on!! Seek professional eye doctor help for your blindness!

Things posted by other people are not things posted by me. Pay attention to your own earlier post accusing me of typing things that were typed by other guests. You are showing all the signs of a mental breakdown. Less time on your computer and more time exercising outdoors would do you a world of good. Now, as @G_M would say, get back to topic!

Guest Superslyde
On 2/4/2020 at 6:30 AM, Guest Kalow said:

Do u need to register online at their website before going there to sign up for membership? Or can just walk in and pay after signing up?

Have to be there personally to sign up for the free membership. The free membership promotion is only till this Friday, 7 Feb 2020. 

On 2/3/2020 at 6:53 PM, Guest question said:

Can you elaborate? 

Yup, there's no lube in the room now but i think it's just for the time being becos they have lube dispenser in every room. Maybe now is not as crowded so they did not provide lube in the room.

That voucher they gave it to me has no limitations. So can use it anytime of the day even in peak hrs. They probably change the T/C on the voucher.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:20 PM, Guest Client said:

Nothing new, Cruise had spray bottles inside their rooms all along which means their staffs can slack as cleaning will be mostly done by customers.

I think those sprays is for the next person who wants to use the room to clean the bed before they use it right? No? So you always lie on other people's cum to fuck ah? 

22 hours ago, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

Things posted by other people are not things posted by me. Pay attention to your own earlier post accusing me of typing things that were typed by other guests. You are showing all the signs of a mental breakdown. Less time on your computer and more time exercising outdoors would do you a world of good. Now, as @G_M would say, get back to topic!

Pantyhose, don’t act some big shot here! Before you go talk more, go to the WOODBRIDGE HOSPITAL & test your insanity before I fucking shut up your MOUTH!!!! Pantyhose, WHAT A JOKER!

19 hours ago, Guest Hatedumbass said:

I think those sprays is for the next person who wants to use the room to clean the bed before they use it right? No? So you always lie on other people's cum to fuck ah? 

Since a long time ago, Cruise has provided disinfectant sprays. Which is good what? Rather than waiting for staff to come & clean the bed, might as well clean first before sex. 

22 hours ago, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

Aren’t you contradicting yourself by spending more time here as well instead of exercising outdoors? 

On 2/3/2020 at 10:41 AM, Guest guest said:

On 2/3/2020 at 11:55 AM, Guest guest said:

The one with gold hair, blue hair and no hair, all go KB. 

On 2/3/2020 at 12:07 PM, Guest Different Guest said:

Same same, but different ...

The above guest is the same guest that dis Shogun, and Cruise but all praise for Keybox. 

Make your own conclusion. 

On 2/4/2020 at 2:35 AM, Guest Pantyhosed Yourself said:

Countless members here have adviced Dirty Aunty (Guest Guest) to seek professional help.  But it seems that the professionals have given up on him. 

Guest Dirty Aunty Is A Skanky Ho
35 minutes ago, Guest Lachrymosed Yourself said:

Yawn

That is what your shit-drenched asshole does every morning after you pull out your 19-inch dildo. Make sure you wash your filthy anus before going to Hook Club.

Guest Cleanly Teacher
1 hour ago, Guest Dirty Aunty Is A Skanky Ho said:

That is what your shit-drenched asshole does every morning after you pull out your 19-inch dildo. Make sure you wash your filthy anus before going to Hook Club.

:yuk:~:unsure:~:wacko:~:o!

Guest Goodwood
2 hours ago, Guest Guest Gg said:

Any of going for this or any idea what their open house is about? Found this on their telegram channel.

Can't seem to add images here, so i'll include the link: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFN0NpV_FYwfp8xtNA

Seems like only to join the telegram group and you receive exclusive deals! Just joined and see how it goes. 

• G_M changed the title to Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.