Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

31 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

They started this free thing at the suay time thats all. If this corona virus did not start, it will be packed. 

Statues again.... 

And agree on the jail rods area. They are quite "unfriendly and too open" for many locals not as daring ~

A performance at the jail rod areas would be kinda nice and kinky!

On 2/8/2020 at 6:28 PM, Guest spookie said:

If it was free entry up to 6pm today, what actually happened afterwards? when you exit they will charge? and what?

When you exit just return the towel and key loh!

And yes it was pretty packed tonight, easily 100* guys spread over the floors. I really appreciate the drinks on the top floor, and the numerous eye candies (statues included). Only gripe would be the shower area which is right next to the smoking area. 

Will probably go again (so long as dorscon doesn't go red LOL or when it reverts to yellow). and stay socially responsible guys 🙂

*To clarify as per the posts below: this was around 5-6pm when there was still free entry. Maybe not 100+ but should have been close to that number -- there were many dudes in the maze, gym and smoking area :) 

Edited by jotatsu

hello! i've left the site a long while back as i'm in a monogamous relationship.

thank you for contributing to this thread, and let's keep motivating one another 💪

3 hours ago, Guest Hooked said:

promised to write a review from Friday, 7 Feb 20. Per promotion used to be the last night for the free membership, but I guess they are extending it.

I arrived around 6.30pm. Thought on a Friday would have some guys who intend to explore the place.

Registration was easy, guy didn't check on my ID, just asked me to complete a paper. I could cheat on my age. lol.

Facilities are much the same. They simply revamped the upper 2nd Maze Floor with coloured lights on the sides of the corridors and inside the rooms. It seemed to me they added more rooms. There are plenty of corridors.

The aircon was freezing cold. Guys sporadily checked on the cleanliness of the room. Some of the staffs are good looking if not cuties.

The maze with the bed in the centre and some "jail" like steel separators is big with side places to "hide". Nobody used it so far.

The rooms look with new beds and have different sizes, some huge beds some only the small single bed type.

All over they have this sort of disco lightning.

There were some items at the open maze in the wooden tiles on the floor, but I m not sure what is was.

There was one couple (One taller Malay and one slightly oversized Indian chap) who tried to attract some others, but they were quite choosy. So no action.

On the crowd: I guess there are more gays outside on the streets in Wuhan than in Hook. The max was maybe 25 pax.

Two or three of the known "statues" were around, mostly standing at their favourite spot along the entrance with the curtain.

The 3rd floor has some open beds and 1 closable room and one spy room where you can spy into the room from the side for exhibitionists and voyeurs.

Currently, Hook can't pull the crowds, even with low prices as S6 for below 26 and S12 for the rest.

I m not sure why the crowd is not coming so far.

It seemed to me (maybe due to the "promotional" pricing of that Friday) some couples frequented the place, as there were some who arrived and went directly together to a room.

Maybe today for the free entry it was better visited. but for a Friday the crowd was disappointing.

You can't complain about the facilities at Hook. Would love to watch some action on the open maze with the bed in the center., but...

Positive they have now sugar free drinks, such as Calamansi and Orange juice.

What I hope is : They won't start again with the free entry for guys below 25. I don't mind if they have one evening in the week with a S$3 entry fee for the youngsters but please don't restart with the

And I hope, they won't charge for renewal of membership every year. The membership should be a one time fee and not on basis of yearly renewal.

Even for the older guys, pricing should be fair and not exaggerated.

They can put the up to 35 at 12 $ and the above at $15.

But the guys must frequent the place.

I left with hanging heavy balls at 9pm.

Oh saw that couple last nite on fri nite. Ind chub n not sure chindian or chn coz he is fair n has a uncut dick. Saw that ind chub gave a good long fuck at the open concept bed on the 3rd floor. Was witnessing them together with another young boy with a thick cock. Was undies nite on fri but guess this boy was commando,so he was moving around in nude. Hehe

Edited by Innocentguy

5 hours ago, jotatsu said:

5 hours ago, jotatsu said:

When you exit just return the towel and key loh!

And yes it was pretty packed tonight, easily 100+ guys spread over the floors. I really appreciate the drinks on the top floor, and the numerous eye candies (statues included). Only gripe would be the shower area which is right next to the smoking area. 

Will probably go again (so long as dorscon doesn't go red LOL or when it reverts to yellow). and stay socially responsible guys 🙂

Can someone verify? 100 plus guys seems alot? 

1 hour ago, Guest Curius said:

Can someone verify? 100 plus guys seems alot? 

That’s a lie. There’s no 100 guys today at Hook. There were a lot more than usual. A group of twinks on the big bed chatting with 2 touching each other. 

Copied from KB thread

3 hours ago, Guest Client said:

KB management should start vetting their patrons with a non-contact body thermometer, if they haven't done so yet. I actually visited Hook yesterday, they had started checking the body temperature of incoming customers. The turnout for a free event was rather disappointing though, with roughly around 30 guys (mostly old timers) when skin night started.

What’s correct now?

Guest Disappointing hook
23 hours ago, Guest 98172 said:

Quite a busy night tonight. Staff were very proactive. Nice touch for them to offer mints at the counter as well!

No mints today when I go. Mints provided yesterday for show only or customer lying?  Which one is true??

Guest Cute twink
1 hour ago, Caleb123 said:

Do they provide condoms? 

Condoms were provided at the counter. I don’t recall the staff restricting the number of times you could request for condoms.

1 hour ago, Guest Disappointing hook said:

No mints today when I go. Mints provided yesterday for show only or customer lying?  Which one is true??

Are you really visiting daily...

You must be hooked already ( or a crook).

As if a mint makes your experience, silly troll.

3 hours ago, Guest Hookie said:

Copied from KB thread

What’s correct now?

Yes correct. No way 100 guys. Temperature were taken first.

Mostly cruise regulars, 1 or 2 from keybox came over. Group of twinks on big open bed chatting with no show. A couple Isaac & Xavier suck each other before going into room with Cruise regular. The rest of twinks touch each other feeling shy when everyone gather to watch then went to steam room to cum. No fucking show. 

Guest depository

The place is really new, very clean and spacious. Even the steam room dun have weird smell. 

But the patrons all shy and not horny enough. I think need more stimulation to make it more happening.

The rooms dun have lube so need to get lube from the counter. 

Having visited last Sat from 5 to 8 something, I find the new orgy bed area is a little too exposed & open for my liking which I think led to it being underutilised or used by some for chitchatting.

It would be good if the management can reconfigure the modular panels to offer more privacy, perhaps closing up the 2 sides of the bed(see below in red) facing the incoming traffics, leaving only the 2 opposite sides exposed will be more inviting for group fun. Also having more maze-like layout with glory holes (in green) will be beneficial to those who are more shy & passive.

1581520381956-1581520375644-20200212-231

46 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Having visited last Sat from 5 to 8 something, I find the new orgy bed area is a little too exposed & open for my liking which I think led to it being underutilised or used by some for chitchatting.

It would be good if the management can reconfigure the modular panels to offer more privacy, perhaps closing up the 2 sides of the bed(see below in red) facing the incoming traffics, leaving only the 2 opposite sides exposed will be more inviting for group fun. Also having more maze-like layout with glory holes (in green) will be beneficial to those who are more shy & passive.

1581520381956-1581520375644-20200212-231

Oh the interior designers are out... I think can be happening if they dim the lights and don’t have these disco light show at the area. Currently you don’t even need to bring your apple watch to see what’s going on (lol) but it’s brighter than in a real disco. the current area is not conducive for playing due to the brightness 

Guest Superimposed Yourself
On February 1, 2020 at 11:46 AM, Guest Guest said:

Dude Singapore is under control for coronavirus!!! Don’t make it sound like it’s bloody spreading the whole entire of fucking Singapore!!! Use your bloody brains before telling people to stop coming having sex!!! If our country is having a dangerous stage of CORONAVIRUS, all the saunas in Singapore will be fucking ordered to close down!!

That post may not be specifically directed at me, but reading it now, what a difference two weeks can make. Coronavirus might not yet be "outta control" in Singapore -- but it is spreading like a bushfire through all kinds of unexpected venues including churches, construction sites, and DBS Headquarters -- so it most certainly is not "under control" either. While our citizens don't need to shut down everyday affairs like what is happening in China, we do need to be cautious, and avoid any unnecessary risks. That means going a couple of months without engaging in brief casual sex encounters with complete strangers at Hook Club or other saunas is a very small sacrifice to make to help ensure the longterm public health of the Republic.

4 minutes ago, Guest Cherrypie said:

Saw lokieskhan earlier in the evening - he was putting on a free show for all. Did hook invited him as a performer?

Not good meh? 

Guest Ginobai
56 minutes ago, Guest Cherrypie said:

Saw lokieskhan earlier in the evening - he was putting on a free show for all. Did hook invited him as a performer?

Forever free show because he thinks he’s hot. Nahh. Gino_bai (IG) Taiwan gay actor came earlier. Muscular bottom, small dick

Guest Curtain

I thought the one with the smallest dicks are the muscular statues standing next to the curtain entrance to maze. Always holding one hand in front of the most interesting body part. Never something showing out of covering hand...

Guest Ginobai
56 minutes ago, Guest Curtain said:

I thought the one with the smallest dicks are the muscular statues standing next to the curtain entrance to maze. Always holding one hand in front of the most interesting body part. Never something showing out of covering hand...

The regular muscular top with crew cut hair? 

Dropped by yesterday too

Lotsa of cute young peeps

Really liked the fact they spruced up everything with new beds, new equipment 

Finally shower heaters that work too

Didn't like the big bed in the middle, thot it just took up too much space. 

Didn't like the blinding blue floor lights in the rooms. It literally can blind u when try different positions. Had to use use toilet paper to cover it. 

And only one small pack of lube? Some guys have pretty big dicks and some guys have very tight holes.... 😁

Somehow it's the club for young fit peeps again, which is not a bad thing, as each club has a different type of followers.

Guest Mei Mei
2 hours ago, Beefycub said:

Dropped by yesterday too

Lotsa of cute young peeps

Really liked the fact they spruced up everything with new beds, new equipment 

Finally shower heaters that work too

Didn't like the big bed in the middle, thot it just took up too much space. 

Didn't like the blinding blue floor lights in the rooms. It literally can blind u when try different positions. Had to use use toilet paper to cover it. 

And only one small pack of lube? Some guys have pretty big dicks and some guys have very tight holes.... 😁

Somehow it's the club for young fit peeps again, which is not a bad thing, as each club has a different type of followers.

The big bed is a gathering for young Xiao Mei Meis to gossip. Future Aunties in the making. 

Guest Lovemen
23 hours ago, Guest Ginobai said:

Forever free show because he thinks he’s hot. Nahh. Gino_bai (IG) Taiwan gay actor came earlier. Muscular bottom, small dick

Gino bai is hot!!

aiyo he attached now, still play around? :rolleyes:

On 2/15/2020 at 9:48 PM, Guest Cherrypie said:

ok lah although lokieskhan is ugly but at least he has a nice bod and his cock is quite big

On 2/15/2020 at 10:47 PM, Guest Ginobai said:

Gino_bai (IG) Taiwan gay actor came earlier. Muscular bottom, small dick

Oh wow I would love to have sex with gino bai. Don’t think he is actor lah, just a more popular gay in TW. How you know he has small dick?

Guest Ginobai
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh wow I would love to have sex with gino bai. Don’t think he is actor lah, just a more popular gay in TW. How you know he has small dick?

He display himself at smoking corner wiping his body after shower in the open showing everything looking at people around him. Everyone there look at him too.  

1 hour ago, Guest Ginobai said:

He display himself at smoking corner wiping his body after shower in the open showing everything looking at people around him. Everyone there look at him too.  

did anyone touch him :ph34r:

Guest Hook Guest

Hook Club has temporarily changed their operating hours (with immediate effect) :

Suns - Thurs : 2pm - 11pm (previously 12am)

Fris & Sats & Eve of PHs : 2pm - 11:59pm

Therefore, they don't open overnight till the next morning during the weekends.. till further notice!

Guest Confused

Pricing confusing too at moment. it says promotional pricing but is this only for weekdays and not weekends?

Promotion Mo to Sun says $12 for gold 26-50y. Later it says $15, at bottom it says $23 weekends for this age group. 

Guest always.like.that
1 hour ago, Guest Confused said:

Pricing confusing too at moment. it says promotional pricing but is this only for weekdays and not weekends?

Promotion Mo to Sun says $12 for gold 26-50y. Later it says $15, at bottom it says $23 weekends for this age group. 

Since cruise days...its been always like that. You reached counter, they will come up with 1000s of stories, event sudden days or other excuses that you have today " what's on today price "

Guest Hook Guest
10 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

For the 26-50 yo age group.. From Mon - Thur, you either pay $12 per entry.. or you pay $16 & get a FREE Weekday Pass (equivalent to $8 per entry).

As for the weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun, Eve & PH), you either pay $15 per entry.. or you pay $23 & get a FREE Full Day Pass (equivalent to $11.50 per entry).

Hope this helps! 😊😊😊

• G_M changed the title to Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.