Male HQ

Private club, SAFRA or ActiveSG?

Guest Cant decide

Guest Cant decide

Deciding between joining a private club (10x the fees) or just staying in SAFRA membership. Another cheaper membership is activesg. Any advice?

Private club

- Expensive

- Quiet atmosphere, mostly angmo

- Gym have basic machines

- Pool is small: 25m

- Comes with steam room/sauna

SAFRA

- Cheap

- overcrowded

- Gym has everything

- Pool is huge and professional: 50m

ActiveSG

- Cheapest

- most overcrowded with all age group

Guest Cant decide
3 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Obviously active sg is out....then ask yourself u need the angmo or the pool? There u got the answer already....

I have a bf, not interested in angmo nor hookups.

11 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Safra off peak still ok but active sg from opening to closing is all the way peak,  some more safra got pool, steam and jacuzzi. With the current safra promo,  the cost is almost the same between the two gym. 

If you are working, no way to go during off peak, so safra is a very crowded gym during the peak. Maybe last time safra still quite exclusive which only NSmen can join and use the gym, but now this gym opens to anyone for use.

13 hours ago, Guest Cant decide said:

Deciding between joining a private club (10x the fees) or just staying in SAFRA membership. Another cheaper membership is activesg. Any advice?

Private club

- Expensive

- Quiet atmosphere, mostly angmo

- Gym have basic machines

- Pool is small: 25m

- Comes with steam room/sauna

SAFRA

- Cheap

- overcrowded

- Gym has everything

- Pool is huge and professional: 50m

ActiveSG

- Cheapest

- most overcrowded with all age group

My private club has olympic size swimming pool. Few angmo, mostly chinese. Gym is large amd modern. Cost abt $200k.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My private club has olympic size swimming pool. Few angmo, mostly chinese. Gym is large amd modern. Cost abt $200k.

Condo? Only 200k so cheap?

Guest Annoyed
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

If you are working, no way to go during off peak, so safra is a very crowded gym during the peak. Maybe last time safra still quite exclusive which only NSmen can join and use the gym, but now this gym opens to anyone for use.

Its not only the gym but also the pool. And judging from some of the threads here apparently there are many gay perverts cruising in all the SAFRA clubs yuck! Guess cheap things attract the cheapos who want free thrills. It turning me off, activesg is even worse.

3 minutes ago, Guest Annoyed said:

Its not only the gym but also the pool. And judging from some of the threads here apparently there are many gay perverts cruising in all the SAFRA clubs yuck! Guess cheap things attract the cheapos who want free thrills. It turning me off, activesg is even worse.

Thats why I much prefer straight men. Gays are so disgusting! Always on the hunt for cocks to suck!

See ur budget. Otherwise I go for FF coz there are less students who may be rowdy and less of certain kinds of ppl lol u all can guess. 

One of those kinds are - boorish and rowdy uncles who’re generally poor and outlandish. They spoil the mood of the gym. 

Another kind would be bringing in the race already. 

Also, generally better looking crowd in FF. You might say the same for Virgin Active or Pure Fitness. 

I appreciate the occasional sauna sessions too. I don’t go to the gym for hooking up. 

Oh I like the multiple locations near my office too.

Guest Love swimming
3 hours ago, Creevie said:

See ur budget. Otherwise I go for FF coz there are less students who may be rowdy and less of certain kinds of ppl lol u all can guess. 

One of those kinds are - boorish and rowdy uncles who’re generally poor and outlandish. They spoil the mood of the gym. 

Another kind would be bringing in the race already. 

Also, generally better looking crowd in FF. You might say the same for Virgin Active or Pure Fitness. 

I appreciate the occasional sauna sessions too. I don’t go to the gym for hooking up. 

Oh I like the multiple locations near my office too.

Thanks for the feedback but I prefer with swimming pool. Just lifting gets boring if don't mix it with other workout.

1. For me whichever is most convenient geographically. 

2. Crowd and profile. 

3. Cost.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

22 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Safra got cute nsf boys boys tanned tanned smooth plus most Boys like to be naked. 

so I suggest Safra 

But those who like to be naked are mostly fat balding old uncles.

On 1/30/2020 at 12:39 AM, Guest Annoyed said:

And straight men cruising and flirting  all over the places with females is not disgusting ? 

Edited by Dan 28

25 minutes ago, Dan 28 said:

And straight men cruising and flirting  all over the places with females is not disgusting ? 

Do straight man go female toilet and strip naked purposely parade around? Do straight men openly gawk at people changing clothes?

On 1/30/2020 at 3:46 PM, fab said:

1. For me whichever is most convenient geographically. 

2. Crowd and profile. 

3. Cost.

If convenient, i guess should be anytime fitness. They have now opened so many outlets near residential.

22 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

yes but is too expensive, one month there = 3 month in safra and how often anyone actually go gym after midnight? 

How much is AF? Cannot like this compared, if you compared with AF with safra, surely AF is expensive. And if you compared with safra with activesg, safra would also consider ex. Just pay if you are able to afford and convenience is what you want.

42 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

AF quoted 105 and Safra current promo is only 30+, actually active sg is not cheap,  if u go 3 times a week that is 7.50 x 4=$30.

The more important thing is discipline to go,  otherwise if the gym next door also can find excuse not to go. 

Cannot find AF rate below $100 now? Heard AF one time quote around $80 If you go Activesg often, you should buy the member pass, much cheaper rate than paying per entry. Safra actually not a bad gym, since rate is reasonable, many equipment and comes with steam room. The only thing now safra no good is they have opened to non NS men, so no more exclusive and much more crowded.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.