Male HQ

Share girlfriend/wife fantasies

Norman

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, thinking35 said:

Most would have the fantasies to see gf/wife get entered infront of ourself.

Do any of us have the fantasies to let our gf/wife see that we are entered infront of them or we entered another guy? 😅

Goes both ways man 

On 5/12/2024 at 6:20 PM, Rocky1234 said:

Took the wife to a nudists spar sone years and was so turned on watching her naked in the presence of other men. 

Had to cover my hard on most of the time. Good thing we alreasy had sex earlier that day 😆 

nudist spa? can share where? i had such thought some years ago and found one in Thailand, but didn't manage to make the trip... 

15 hours ago, golf said:

nudist spa? can share where? i had such thought some years ago and found one in Thailand, but didn't manage to make the trip... 

Its in London, called Rio's naturist spa. Just went last month with wifee and the pkace is still nice. All men were nude and only 3 females were nude. There was some lite hanky panky going on in the pool. Other than that the place is pretty decent.

On 6/25/2024 at 10:09 AM, Rocky1234 said:

I wouldn't mind sharing my wife. The problem is she doesn't agree. Would love to see her with a well hung guy. I sometimes like to show pics of my naked wife to others and jerk off together.

😆

same here.. would love to see her enjoy another guy, but wifey will never even entertain such thought.. 

A few years ago, I accidentally saw my ex gf texts with her ex.

I acted jealous and start questioning about it and then about their sex life.

When we had sex, I would ask her whether he do this and that to her, at first she was shy to answer but later she answered and the sex session was hot.

One day, I asked her whether she wants to ask her ex to have a 3some. At first she disagreed but after many many encouragements, she agreed to try once.

We had our 3some and then it stop. As for whether my ex gf after the 3some still meet him, that I do not know, but I choose to believe she did as we ended our relationship shortly and I heard she went back to him.

Up to now, I still jerked off thinking of them in bed.

Does this consider?

1 hour ago, golfball said:

A few years ago, I accidentally saw my ex gf texts with her ex.

I acted jealous and start questioning about it and then about their sex life.

When we had sex, I would ask her whether he do this and that to her, at first she was shy to answer but later she answered and the sex session was hot.

One day, I asked her whether she wants to ask her ex to have a 3some. At first she disagreed but after many many encouragements, she agreed to try once.

We had our 3some and then it stop. As for whether my ex gf after the 3some still meet him, that I do not know, but I choose to believe she did as we ended our relationship shortly and I heard she went back to him.

Up to now, I still jerked off thinking of them in bed.

Does this consider?

Of course bro, did she enjoy it? Did 

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2022 at 11:05 AM, boredatmess said:

married bi curious guy here.. 33 chn thai mix.. 

am seeking anonymous fun tmr morning till before lunch time.. location will be discreet hotel in Bugis, we can share cost if ur ok (should be abt $30/$40 if split).. 

scenario is for us to watch sex vids of my wife and wank, but when u cum u cum on me (face or mouth depending on my mood).. i MIGHT want to experiment with sucking u if u are well trimmed or clean shaved.. u do NOT need to suck me back.. let me know via PM and we can discuss details over telegram.. include ur intro just like mine.. thanks.. 

AlphaOmega70 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, LFJB said:

I love the thought of me my gf and another guy having a threesome, but I also love the idea of sitting on the side masturbating watching two guys fuck her. I would hate it if it actually happened but the thought of it is really fun

The feeling is so good when you hear her scream out load when the two guys take turn fucking her cunt hard.

13 hours ago, Sissyabby said:

This is very similar to what I experienced, aside to the part where you actually got into 3some successfully. 

My wife's ex-boyfriend, Ian, taller than 6 feet, has a dominant aura when around others but very respectful, muscle bear build, light-skinned Malaysian chindian, very successful in his career and holds a high management position in banking industry at a young age, well mannered and well-spoken, single, high libido and athlete like stamina, as well as longer and thicker uncut cock than the average of Malaysians. What's not to like about this guy? They met as they worked together for a couple of years, and of course got involved physically too. My wife said it was not like a real relationship she had with him.

According to my wife, it was more towards physical attraction and very less emotionally between them. My wife is 5 feet 6 inches tall, slim & toned (back then 😂), only wears dresses and skirts, keeps her hair long waist length, and was very eager to climb the corporate ladder. Volunteered for a project where Ian was the project manager. The work required them to fly to Hong Kong. After 3 months of training, the whole team flew out together. Arrived at the hotel, everyone got their own room. My wife however, spent most of the 3 months there in his room, where she was fucked almost everyday. Apparently they both started to fuck few weeks in the local training itself. Ian will fuck her to orgasm at least twice in the single session, and able to hold himself for minimum 30 minutes, easy, and in numerous positions. She had her holes used well, especially anal, which is Ian's favourite. Very impressive right? And sounds too good to be true. But after watching a video of them fucking, I became a believer 😂. He fucked her good. Damn he's very good. All of his physical detail above was verified. She made sounds and facial expressions that I've never heard and seen until today. 

They came back after successfully completing the job, so good that Ian received an offer from his company's competitor that he accepted. He took the job and left with no hesitation. My wife was disappointed but moved on. She did not. She will bring up his name to me from time to time, until now. Anyways, after he left, she did not get much sex as she would've want and didn't look for it too. She still responded to his booty calls though every couple of weeks at his place. As time goes on, their communication became lesser and they simply stopped contacting each other. 2 years later, I met my wife for the first time. 

What's interesting is, about 10 days into our marriage, she received SMS from an unknown number, congratulated her on the marriage. She left her phone unattended and unlocked. I searched her chat history, and found the unknown number belongs to Ian. Couple of days later, I confronted her about the SMS, and her history with him.

As I have been very honest and open about my history, she reciprocated. The lengthy paragraphs above came from her own confession. I've been asking her to call him and get physical together the 3 of us, ever since. It's been 8 years now, no luck. I told her, and still tell her the same thing, you're welcome to fuck a another guy with your status as a wife, as long as I'm present. Don't fuck behind my back. And credit to her, she has behaved well, and honest, which i truly appreciate. I'm not giving up though, cause I see and feel her response to my request, is improving as time passes. Compared to the first time I brought the topic of sharing herself with inviting Ian to be our bull, it's very positive now.

So I guess as long as I don't give up, I might just be successful. I want to feel his aura and witness his performance for myself. To be honest, I envy him. He got so much privilege with my wife that I am not even allowed, such as her asshole. She won't let me finger it, let alone fuck it. But he, not only he got to fuck her in the ass, he shot his load inside it, and was not a one off. Recently, I checked her phone and saw her chat with a friend, asking for Ian's contact. Fingers crossed 🤞 and am very hopeful ☺️ 

Same thing I said to my wife, let's  serve him together andofferall 5 of our holes, suck his cock together, get fucked together, and clean him up afterwards, together. I think Ian will agree to fuck a man (me 😁),  if that is the only requirement to fuck my wife.

Wife so lucky,

one cocky, one cucky. 

What a combo. 😁

• 3 weeks later...

Petite and submissive boy looking to relive a kink:

to be dominated be a couple. The lady can dress me up and doll me up to be a cute girl, and then teach me how to serve the guy. She’ll watch as I suck the guy’s cock, and the guy can fuck my throat deep and hard. I’ll take turns pleasuring the both of you as an oral slave, and would love to be tied up and spanked as I’m on my knees as well. By the end of the session, I’ll be coated by all your bodily fluids. Soft limits include golden shower and anal, as I have a very tight ass and need lots of stretching, but even then it still hurts. Open to other kinks as well so long as it’s mutual

Wonder if anyone here can help me reexperience that again use me.

• 2 weeks later...