Male HQ

Punggol park

SowonLover

Met a guy last night around 1030pm at punggol park... we made eyes contact and afterwards.. saw he took off his clothes and started running and doing crunches at the playground area. I was turned on ngl.. so went in toilet and thought gonna have a lil fun but didn't :( he asked me my age and he told me his also but after he heard mine he say "I think next time then do"... and went off.. :( I mean I am just 26 and he is 25.. idk is it he expected me to be much younger since I get it a lot from ppl that dk me saying I look much younger than my age... or is it he see my face closeup and he dw *sobs* 

Anyways just wanna say hi still lol..

Edited by SowonLover
1 hour ago, SowonLover said:

Met a guy last night around 1030pm at punggol park... we made eyes contact and afterwards.. saw he took off his clothes and started running and doing crunches at the playground area. I was turned on ngl.. so went in toilet and thought gonna have a lil fun but didn't :( he asked me my age and he told me his also but after he heard mine he say "I think next time then do"... and went off.. :( I mean I am just 26 and he is 25.. idk is it he expected me to be much younger since I get it a lot from ppl that dk me saying I look much younger than my age... or is it he see my face closeup and he dw *sobs* 

Anyways just wanna say hi still lol..

Oh that sucks. That’s why i think this kind of moments best to talk less and just go for the action. 

4 hours ago, Rice60640 said:

Oh that sucks. That’s why i think this kind of moments best to talk less and just go for the action. 

But he asked me first for my age.. so I replied nicely.  Didn't expect he will do that :( and furthermore he was the first one who initiated the move by giving me eye contact, sitting near me, taking off clothes to run and exercise and even when I went in toilet he followed too.. so I thought he really want to do it. :(

Edited by SowonLover
1 hour ago, SowonLover said:

But he asked me first for my age.. so I replied nicely.  Didn't expect he will do that :( and furthermore he was the first one who initiated the move by giving me eye contact, sitting near me, taking off clothes to run and exercise and even when I went in toilet he followed too.. so I thought he really want to do it. :(

Maybe he just wanted foreplay. Anyway, better luck next time.