Male HQ

Chub And Chaser (Compiled)

seekachub

Hmmm.. its kinda sad though as there isn't much top superchub in sg. I've put my add at Chubsg but hardly receive any response. Even if there is, they are nt tat big enuff.. Sometimes in my ad, I have to specifically indicate my preference if not, I'll receive unwanted reply. You see I prefer a superchub who's in 100+kg category. However dun get it wrong, doesn't mean if u're 100+kg, u're considered as superchub coz your wgt is dependent on yr hgt. Most occassion for chubs are the taller they are the heavier their wgt. My actual defination of superchub in terms of body size is someone who has a flabby body with a waist of 50+'' inch jus like moses lim. To-date I've met only 3 of whom I have intimate with in that kind of range, but tat is like 1 in a million. Hence, I hope I manage to find one here if such person falls under my category..

Hmmm.. its kinda sad though as there isn't much top superchub in sg. I've put my add at Chubsg but hardly receive any response. Even if there is, they are nt tat big enuff.. Sometimes in my ad, I have to specifically indicate my preference if not, I'll receive unwanted reply. You see I prefer a superchub who's in 100+kg category. However dun get it wrong, doesn't mean if u're 100+kg, u're considered as superchub coz your wgt is dependent on yr hgt. Most occassion for chubs are the taller they are the heavier their wgt. My actual defination of superchub in terms of body size is someone who has a flabby body with a waist of 50+'' inch jus like moses lim. To-date I've met only 3 of whom I have intimate with in that kind of range, but tat is like 1 in a million. Hence, I hope I manage to find one here if such person falls under my category..

Do i fall in your category? Look at my profile pic...

Do i fall in your category? Look at my profile pic...

Hi Casper, tks for yr reply & yr fren add.. Anyway, I've view yr profile but nt much info abt yrself, i mean yr wgt & waistline. Also yr profile pic is relatively small, so I can't really tell abt yr exact size. You may wish to send me yr pic (thru my yahoo email) if u dun mind? its spiracy_theory@yahoo.com

26, 5'9" (175), 98.

Looking for stocky guys.

I am a top but very curious to to the reverse role... If y'know what I mean. :whistle:

PM me. ;)

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest Guest

26, 5'9" (175), 98.

Looking for stocky guys.

I am a top but very curious to to the reverse role... If y'know what I mean. :whistle:

PM me. ;)

Hope to know u ...any email that can reach u...not a member here.....

21 years old, 75kg, 171cm. Looking for a guy around my age, oldest 23, around my weight, 70 plus kg and preferably around my height as well. Pm me if interested. Will only answer to pm. Will not check this forum page often.

Seeking WEBCAM buddy.

Stats: 171cm, 75kg, mildly chubby, 21 year old chinese, fair and shaved. Tightly CIRCUMCISED when erect.

Send me a PM :)

• HendryTan changed the title to Chub And Chaser (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic