Male HQ

Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)

tanuki

Baguslah kat sini ada abang2 (dan akak2?) yg bual konek dlm bahasa Melayu. Aku paling pantang kalo ada org Melayu yg kononnya tak tahu cakap bahasa Melayu.

Meluat. "Oh,.. I don't speak Malay", kononnya kata diorang. Tapi cakap English pun berterabur. :D

UNFORTUNATELY, according to certain organisations, Aku nih bukan org Melayu...tapi duit aku diorang amik jugak setiap bulan. Mcm siak, kan?

:D

Quarter Malay here, jadi bila pegi rumah mak, cakap Melayu dgn dia lah...

Yes, I speak extremely fluent Malay. Tapi ada orang yg mcm terperanjat yg I nih boleh ckp bahasa Melayu. And I speak mcm yr typical Mat. Hahah!

Despite what other organisations said, Mly is my first language, actually. It's the first language I spoke growing up.

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

Baguslah kat sini ada abang2 (dan akak2?) yg bual konek dlm bahasa Melayu. Aku paling pantang kalo ada org Melayu yg kononnya tak tahu cakap bahasa Melayu.

Meluat. "Oh,.. I don't speak Malay", kononnya kata diorang. Tapi cakap English pun berterabur. :D

UNFORTUNATELY, according to certain organisations, Aku nih bukan org Melayu...tapi duit aku diorang amik jugak setiap bulan. Mcm siak, kan?

Yes, I speak extremely fluent Malay. Tapi ada orang yg mcm terperanjat yg I nih boleh ckp bahasa Melayu. And I speak mcm yr typical Mat. Hahah!

Despite what other organisations said, Mly is my first language, actually. It's the first language I spoke growing up.

probably u didn't know that many non malays can speak malay fluently too

its a very easy language..

it doesn't mean u have to be malay to speak the language fluently

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

probably u didn't know that many non malays can speak malay fluently too

its a very easy language..

it doesn't mean u have to be malay to speak the language fluently

my ex was a chinese who speaks malay mcm air...hahaha...so watever races u r..u're welcome to learn Bahasa...

Which one of the three are you in your profile pic - Djario121?

The middle one feels the best lah....

I prefer to be center always...haha

Im malay but my English is better and I am more comfortable speaking English than malay.. Even if I speak malay, I will tend to mix with some English terms like you.

if u are a ¼ malay. That means u are not a malay. Maybe u are ¾ chinese or indian.

even if u can speak fluent malay, who cares.

the organisation thats said u are not a malay was right.

there are many chinese in here who are fluent in malay and likes malay guys. That doesnt mean they are malay.

i dont see a point why people talk about the malay language here. Its not like malays speak malay all the time.

this is not the 80s

line : batamsg

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

malay guy from KL here.

good to know such forum for Malay..

haha

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Salam Bros, newbie here. Happy to come across this "Suria" forum page.

Am a married, bi with 2 kids. Mak Cina (anak angkat orang melayu) & bapak orang Jawa.

Typical Singaporean with mix-mix rupa gitu. 

Hope to make friends with common background here.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

This is a discussion on Malay men.

If everyone want to post about making friend and meeting up, please go to Personal.

If this topic continues to have people post about making friends and meeting up.

I will not hesitate to lock this topic up like any other topic which ends up only with ads.

Guest China Rojak

"Malay" is supposed to be a race in our IC, and racially Filipinos are Malay. "Flilipino" is a nationality, not a race. But here in Singapore, Filipinos who are Singaporeans are not allowed to describe their race as "Malay". ST made a report about it some time back. Ironic isn't it?

With intermarriage, race becomes irrelevant.

Anyway, the Malays in Singapore have different ancestries from the Malays of peninsula Malaysia. Many do not have a drop of Malay blood, and their ancestors are Javanese, Bugis or Boyanese. Many have Indian and Chinese blood too. Orphaned Chinese girls were often adopted by Malay families before the war.

interestingly, if you have Javanese or Boyanese ancestors, you are registered as Malay, but if you have Batak or Ambonese ancestors you are probably like the Filipinos, classified under a different category, because of religion, not race, as the Ambonese, Bataks and Filipinos are Christians. 

In Java, Javanese Muslims and Javanese Christians live peacefully side-by-side. I visited a Christian Javanese family living in a Muslim kampung in Jogjakarta, and they said they had no problems with their neighbours. So wonderful. I hear there is a Malay Christian Association in Singapore even.

Malay identity is very interesting, very mixed, and far from being just one type. I think because of the great rojak mixture, Malay guys here are sexier than anywhere else!

Isn't it true that Muslims are born.. i.e. if you are born into a family of Muslims, you are automatic a Muslim.

Like my good friend, she is the isteri muda and before her marriage, she has to take conversion lessons and be a Muslimah before the wedding.

Personally, I had tried dating a few non-local White Muslims before.

But boy, it is rather difficult when it comes to food-choices - must be halal.

I do like to look at the younger, local Malay Muslim boys as they are slightly better looking, hunkier than the rest of their cohort.

They have better features and damn, cut dicks....... :whistle:

"Malay" is supposed to be a race in our IC, and racially Filipinos are Malay. "Flilipino" is a nationality, not a race. But here in Singapore, Filipinos who are Singaporeans are not allowed to describe their race as "Malay". ST made a report about it some time back. Ironic isn't it?

With intermarriage, race becomes irrelevant.

Anyway, the Malays in Singapore have different ancestries from the Malays of peninsula Malaysia. Many do not have a drop of Malay blood, and their ancestors are Javanese, Bugis or Boyanese. Many have Indian and Chinese blood too. Orphaned Chinese girls were often adopted by Malay families before the war.

interestingly, if you have Javanese or Boyanese ancestors, you are registered as Malay, but if you have Batak or Ambonese ancestors you are probably like the Filipinos, classified under a different category, because of religion, not race, as the Ambonese, Bataks and Filipinos are Christians. 

In Java, Javanese Muslims and Javanese Christians live peacefully side-by-side. I visited a Christian Javanese family living in a Muslim kampung in Jogjakarta, and they said they had no problems with their neighbours. So wonderful. I hear there is a Malay Christian Association in Singapore even.

Malay identity is very interesting, very mixed, and far from being just one type. I think because of the great rojak mixture, Malay guys here are sexier than anywhere else!

As you can see, darling its all politics, defining malay here you have to be muslim, right , but the fact of the matter, is there are malays all over the nusantara who are not necessarily muslim but they identify themselves as malay so long as you speak the language , dress the dress, eat the food, follow the traditions. religion in this case is just superfluos, but not in Malaysia and less so in Singapore 's case, some interaraccial jsut opt for a civil marriage , to leap frog over all the hurdles about adat, kebudayaan, tradisi,sopan santun.

Tak tahan gelak ketawa bersama sama dengan para pendengar apabila ustaz dikenakan soalan yang paling sensitif sekali,

maka para pendengar pun ingin tahu perkara apa terjemaahan  ustaz,

terrr telaaannnn  pulak air mani si suami, tak mungkin kalau suami tak halakan si mercun tu pada hala mulut si isteri.wakaka

Guest China Rojak

if u are a ¼ malay. That means u are not a malay. Maybe u are ¾ chinese or indian.

even if u can speak fluent malay, who cares.

the organisation thats said u are not a malay was right.

there are many chinese in here who are fluent in malay and likes malay guys. That doesnt mean they are malay.

i dont see a point why people talk about the malay language here. Its not like malays speak malay all the time.

this is not the 80s

What would 100% Malay be? Who is 100% Malay? is there such a thing? I think all Singapore Malays are mixed blood (Melayu, Bugis, Javanese (including Boyanese), Chinese, Indian Muslim, Arab, etc etc), that's why Malays here are better looking than anywhere else. Malay Singaporeans are so special in that sense.

I find the Palembang people also very mixed blood and very beautiful, and they dress very well. Women take great pride in their appearance, especially wearing tudong. Elegant but not showy. And they are full of self assurance and natural confidence. Like in Singapore too. In KL the local women dress really badly! I saw so many women who look like the just flopped a towel on their heads! And the are covered from head to toe in sweatshirt sports jersey material which is so hot! can you imagine how sweaty and smelly things can be if you cover yourself in non-breathable materials? In Indonesia everyone has more common sense, and wear cool breathable cotton and take pride in local textiles like batik. In KL all I saw was polyester. Sorry for digressing to the subject of Malay women.

Guest nangnang

Isn't it true that Muslims are born.. i.e. if you are born into a family of Muslims, you are automatic a Muslim.

Like my good friend, she is the isteri muda and before her marriage, she has to take conversion lessons and be a Muslimah before the wedding.

Personally, I had tried dating a few non-local White Muslims before.

But boy, it is rather difficult when it comes to food-choices - must be halal.

I do like to look at the younger, local Malay Muslim boys as they are slightly better looking, hunkier than the rest of their cohort.

They have better features and damn, cut dicks....... :whistle:

Not all Malay muslim boys have to go halal by the way. Most of my friends will eat anywhere, they just don't order the dishes with pork. Like me, I don't take beef so I just don't order beef dishes. Same same, but different :)

Not all Malay muslim boys have to go halal by the way. Most of my friends will eat anywhere, they just don't order the dishes with pork. Like me, I don't take beef so I just don't order beef dishes. Same same, but different :)

the statement is incorrect..

they HAVE to go HALAL all the way.

but they still can choose not to..

just like MEN chose to have sex with MEN..

its not HAVE TO..

many people here thinks that its the PORK that's not considered halal

especially many Chinese..

its actually the whole process..

that includes the OIL.

the utensils..

etc

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

I'm Malay but I'm not religious. I do drink now and then when I club and I do eat at non-halal places, especially cafés that serve brunch and good coffee. I just don't order pork.

I think the poster is talking about people like me.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from Cape Town.

Wishing all Muslims a blessed Eidul Adha

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest abangselamat

Hi alls....I am a Malay from a Malay heartland in the East Coast of Malaysia where the population here is about 99% Melayu. I used to work in Spore in the 90's. I had just discovered this website last week, and found this thread last night. So after reading all those messages, I felt compelled to drop a few lines....yes Iam gay yet at the same time a faithful Muslim who does more than just pray 5 times a day and fast in Ramadhan. After completing my Uni in an angMoh country and m my Dad passed away, I really needed to get away from my kampung and Spore was a sensible place, far enough from families but close enough to go home once in a while.

I don't exactly look soft but more straight acting, more into sports etc....and I don't have any preferences in regard of sexual partners, but living in a Chinese majority place, naturally the chances were I had more encounters with young and willing Chinese guys ....preferably straight acting. But then after a while I went back to Malaysia as I missed my mother so bad, and she had passed away three years ago. Ok....living in kampung, it is very hard to find men and since I am still single I am always asked the same question, when are you getting married....but nowadays if I'm being asked that question by nosy makciks and pakciks I would aske them back, bila pakcik makcik nak mati...LOL...the bitch in surfacing to the core.....life is tough as a single closeted Malay Muslim man...but life must go on....

Guest Chef DuoWan

Hi alls....I am a Malay from a Malay heartland in the East Coast of Malaysia where the population here is about 99% Melayu. I used to work in Spore in the 90's. I had just discovered this website last week, and found this thread last night. So after reading all those messages, I felt compelled to drop a few lines....yes Iam gay yet at the same time a faithful Muslim who does more than just pray 5 times a day and fast in Ramadhan. After completing my Uni in an angMoh country and m my Dad passed away, I really needed to get away from my kampung and Spore was a sensible place, far enough from families but close enough to go home once in a while.

I don't exactly look soft but more straight acting, more into sports etc....and I don't have any preferences in regard of sexual partners, but living in a Chinese majority place, naturally the chances were I had more encounters with young and willing Chinese guys ....preferably straight acting. But then after a while I went back to Malaysia as I missed my mother so bad, and she had passed away three years ago. Ok....living in kampung, it is very hard to find men and since I am still single I am always asked the same question, when are you getting married....but nowadays if I'm being asked that question by nosy makciks and pakciks I would aske them back, bila pakcik makcik nak mati...LOL...the bitch in surfacing to the core.....life is tough as a single closeted Malay Muslim man...but life must go on....

Tell those makcik and pakcik that you want to be another Chef Wan .... Datuk somemore ahha

http://youtu.be/L4MJMTN3IK8

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Chinese but I must admit I have a very unhealthy weakness for Malay guys, especially lean fit & tanned Malay guys... despite not having many opportunities to meet them because I was in a Christian school for all 12 yrs of education (ACS). Probably 90% of my crushes in school were Malay and my boyfriend in jc was Malay. In fact, I don't see myself dating or fucking a Chinese guy/ any other race for that matter.

Does anyone else have this strange Malay fetish??  

I'm Chinese but I must admit I have a very unhealthy weakness for Malay guys, especially lean fit & tanned Malay guys... despite not having many opportunities to meet them because I was in a Christian school for all 12 yrs of education (ACS). Probably 90% of my crushes in school were Malay and my boyfriend in jc was Malay. In fact, I don't see myself dating or fucking a Chinese guy/ any other race for that matter.

Does anyone else have this strange Malay fetish??  

Me too.  And I am a Chinese.

The fact is, generally, Malays have good features whereas Chinese's features are not as good. 

Coupled with the fact that most Malays are smiley and easy going (due to their upbringing and values), they come across as sweet.

Juz tell.them.u r married.ME.hahahahaj

The fact is, generally, Malays have good features whereas Chinese's features are not as good. 

Coupled with the fact that most Malays are smiley and easy going (due to their upbringing and values), they come across as sweet.

I am chinese. Have a few malay frenz, they work as window cleaners. They are all so good looking with very hot body. Still have not seen any chinese men with that kind of features.

Malay men are genetically gifted to be well-built. Take a trip down to Fitness First and you see hunky malay personal trainers everywhere. The hindsight is they usually don't head to swimming pools so pool cruisers, though luck.

• 1 month later...

Physically speaking, many Malays have amazing tanned skin tone AND smooth typical Asian complexion. We also seem to be spellbound by the idea of circumcised dicks have big heads and all sorts of mysteries that go with it. 

And from my observation during my secondary school years (as a Malaysian living in a small town), most Malays (and Indians) tend to be more active in physically demanding sports like rugby, soccer or sprint race that shape their tight and lean bodies like downsized Hercules.

As for the Chinese, most of them are more willing to take part in club and association activities and live like characters in Shakespeare's plays. Even sports they are active in are like badminton, table tennis and basketball. 

So I believe this is why Malays tend to exude the essence of masculinity more naturally (P/S: Honestly, I have not really encountered a large number of Malays who are effeminate)

Another thing is...we Chinese LOVE to eat oily and fattening non-halal food like "you-know-what-I-mean".    

Anyone in jurong area now need a bj? I have place. I suck u until u cum. Contact me Ali .

Regards

GM

• G_M changed the title to Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.