Male HQ

Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)

tanuki

Malays and Filipinos share the same bloodline, so it's no wonder....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I like the way u put it 'my 3rd guy'. Can u send him back here to my bed? LOL!

Edited to add this line:

I have a difficult time sometimes to differentiate between Malays and Pinoys in SG just by looking at a person.

i say, man...

dun mean to... hahaha...

sorry to keep ur hopes high...

anyway, i cant send him to ur bed...

but i can transfer his video to ya....

;)

Edited by futaki

Guest Saymyname

Anyone knows whether Khairuddin Saharom is one of us..? heard from a cousin he is still a bachelor.. I've been having a crush on him for years! :)

absolutely. He is currently living with his long time chinese bf.

i say, man...

dun mean to... hahaha...

sorry to keep ur hopes high...

anyway, i cant send him to ur bed...

but i can transfer his video to ya....

;)

Much appreciated. Dropbox or a link to in a PM hehehe

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but here goes..

What's the general stand on nudity (topless) for Malay guys? As in, how willing are Malay guys in general to go topless in public (except for public bathing or swimming)?

The reason why I ask if recently I designed some costumes for a show that is inspired from Tarian Jawa Tengah, so that means topless for guys, and half of the Malay guys in the show do not feel comfortable in that, whereas the other non-Malay guys don't quite mind. What you guys think?

i like Josh Ivan Morales - Philippines Hunk - he acted in GTM - Antonio's secret.

Wow he got a hot bod, bubble butt and hot cock... You can see all in the GTM film mentioned above.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Passingthru
What's the general stand on nudity (topless) for Malay guys? As in, how willing are Malay guys in general to go topless in public (except for public bathing or swimming)?

I'm not speaking for Malays or Muslims because I'm not one but here's what I know:

Muslim males are prohibited from.....

- exposing the areas between the navel and the knees( inclusive ),

- wearing silk and gold ornamentation,

....and discouraged( some argue prohibited ) from wearing tight, transparent and extravagant/outlandish clothing.

The problem/confusion arises because of the 'tug o war' between culture and religion. Pre-Islamic culture in this part of the world was Hindu or Hindu derived while the prevalent religion of most Malays regionally is Islam. Both are very different and yet equally ingrained.

My personal suspicion is that the original intent of "menutup aurat" or the covering of 'satr' is for the protection and well being of one's body within the context or conditions of the harsh Middle Eastern climate. Since the decree was made in a dognatic rather than reasoning fashion, somewhere along the line it became a moralistic code instead of a practical one. The same goes for the style of washing up before prayers, for eg. Should the prophet be living today, I believe he would issue a fatwa or at least enable a hadith which make allowances for more exposure in say, a tropical climate. There would also be emphasis on one's intent in "exposing" one's body - pride in God's creation or pride of one's self?

I'm not speaking for Malays or Muslims because I'm not one but here's what I know:

Muslim males are prohibited from.....

- exposing the areas between the navel and the knees( inclusive ),

- wearing silk and gold ornamentation,

....and discouraged( some argue prohibited ) from wearing tight, transparent and extravagant/outlandish clothing.

The problem/confusion arises because of the 'tug o war' between culture and religion. Pre-Islamic culture in this part of the world was Hindu or Hindu derived while the prevalent religion of most Malays regionally is Islam. Both are very different and yet equally ingrained.

My personal suspicion is that the original intent of "menutup aurat" or the covering of 'satr' is for the protection and well being of one's body within the context or conditions of the harsh Middle Eastern climate. Since the decree was made in a dognatic rather than reasoning fashion, somewhere along the line it became a moralistic code instead of a practical one. The same goes for the style of washing up before prayers, for eg. Should the prophet be living today, I believe he would issue a fatwa or at least enable a hadith which make allowances for more exposure in say, a tropical climate. There would also be emphasis on one's intent in "exposing" one's body - pride in God's creation or pride of one's self?

True its a "tug-of-war" between religion and culture.

True Javanese male costume is only the sarung and the waist band, it is topless on top. perhaps those that are shy to expose the top-half is because feeling insecure of body fitness and stage fright of going topless on stage. Perhaps in the future you could add a sleeveless skin-coloured top for those modest ones in mind....

other than that i don't fee its is culturally offensive or against the religion to be topless. male "aurat" is from the waist to the knee (securing of the private parts while female is the whole body except the face - some extremist will argue only the eyes should be seen - but that's a different thread and out of context on this post).

All the best for your performance....

I've been mistaken as pinoy countless times...sometimes e only way to know they are pinoy if they speak

I've been mistaken as Malay a hundred of times. Maybe because of my hair and goatee. But I don't mind. I find Malay guys hot :P

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

I find pinoy guys hot too....hahahahahaha

the same way I find you hot? :P

homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

I find pinoy guys hot too....hahahahahaha

the same way I find you hot? :P

Hello ppl, out of topic.... hehe....:P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Guest Santa Maria

My bf is a malay, and he is really hot.

In overall, not solely talking about bod or sex. He is someone who I will regreat if I miss him in my life.

Lol oh? From the looks of your latest status update, it sounds like you intend to play with fire lol. Quite the contradiction in comparison with your post, yeah? Lol.

Lol oh? From the looks of your latest status update, it sounds like you intend to play with fire lol. Quite the contradiction in comparison with your post, yeah? Lol.

The term 'Hot', in this espect is all about his character and personality.

And overall for he be who he is. Not talking about hot bod.

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Guest Santa Maria

The term 'Hot', in this espect is all about his character and personality.

And overall for he be who he is. Not talking about hot bod.

I get what you mean, though I'm not sure you got what I mean. What I'm saying was you're here declaring your love for your bf, yet your recent status update was to seek someone to blow you. Contradictory, that's all I'm saying. Lol.

I get what you mean, though I'm not sure you got what I mean. What I'm saying was you're here declaring your love for your bf, yet your recent status update was to seek someone to blow you. Contradictory, that's all I'm saying. Lol.

It is just in the word of fun, im just pretty too bored so like to find any random people to chat.

And it was funny with the comments, and I sure do know what I suppose to do and what I can't do.

It is not easy to maintain a R/S so therefore i treasure it much more than when I was younger.

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Jack'd KL seems to have some nice looking Malay guys if anyone wants to check it out. Just type Kuala Lumpur in the World section.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 4 weeks later...

I have a difficult time sometimes to differentiate between Malays and Pinoys in SG just by looking at a person.

Southeast asians such as Malays, Indonesians and Pinoys belong to the group of Austronesian people, in the same sense as Chinese, Japanese and Korean are mongoloid. besides, Pacific Islander/Polynesians such as Samoans, Fijians, Hawaiians, Tahitians and etc are sub group of Austronesian too, that's why they all look alike each other. sometimes it's really hard to distinguish between them but you can tell who they are by listening to their language.

Guest Singaporean

If you learned and knew about history, the philipinos are a part of (Bangsa Melayu Serumpun)malay people. They also have their own king, live with malay traditions and they used to be Muslims holding to a Malay identity. Just that during the colonisation, they were forced by the dutch or spanish(I'm not too sure) to convert to christianity. They are still malay people who are holding on to their legacy, tradition and identity. Which today they live on islands of the philippines. Known as Mindanoa, they called themselves BangsaMoro(which is malay word meaning people of Moro).

If you learned and knew about history, the philipinos are a part of (Bangsa Melayu Serumpun)malay people. They also have their own king, live with malay traditions and they used to be Muslims holding to a Malay identity. Just that during the colonisation, they were forced by the dutch or spanish(I'm not too sure) to convert to christianity. They are still malay people who are holding on to their legacy, tradition and identity. Which today they live on islands of the philippines. Known as Mindanoa, they called themselves BangsaMoro(which is malay word meaning people of Moro).

yes, i think you are referring to the sultanate of Sulu, i've also heard that Manila originated from the Arabic name "Amanillah".

well in spite of that, do you find filipino hot too? :D

yes, i think you are referring to the sultanate of Sulu, i've also heard that Manila originated from the Arabic name "Amanillah". well in spite of that, do you find filipino hot too? :D

I don't really find them hot myself. It kinda depends on the individual. But just to clarify, Philippines was colonized by the Spanish. :)

Spelling check: Mindanao ;)

yes, i think you are referring to the sultanate of Sulu, i've also heard that Manila originated from the Arabic name "Amanillah".

well in spite of that, do you find filipino hot too? :D

Yup, the Sulu Sultanate, who used to rule Sabah, now part of Malaysia.

And it was because of this legacy that Philippines staked claims on Sabah before.

• G_M changed the title to Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.