Male HQ

Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)

tanuki

Hey am a malay guy here and as much as I choose to believe that its not a racial thing, but more of the upbringing etc., my experience with malay men have been nothing short of disappointing. I still am hopeful though that there are malays out there who are not as flamboyant, or dim-witted as how the society makes them out to be. On a positive note, yea I do affirm that we malays tend to be more loving and accommodating.

Ditto heh..

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

ya ... been a while since i had one in me hee.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Any hot mly guys here who stays near sengkang???

Gab, you had been warned before and here you are posting your ad on the main forum meant for discussion.

Since you dun under English, You are now given 1 week to go and learn what I had told you not to do.

Do that again and you shall be given longer leave from BW and maybe even leave BW forever. 

Bye.

Guest Aspire

Asspire, 

Fuck you back. What I said has nothing to do with being racist. 

Well, it seems that you're not being happy with people here, you've got a problem? Want settle? And FYI, i didnt FUCK you, re-read the post. 

Much Love,

Aspire

Guest johnsonklt

I like malay guys becoz they are cute  &  lovely look. 

I like to smell their armpits   wonderful nice smell.

Hope to able to meet one  &  worship his body fr 

head to toes  &   shower by his golden water.

Me like those slim or average malays.

Cheer        :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Easier said than done. As I just arrived in KL and I do not speak any Malay. :D But I will give it a try thanks. Although I would feel a little bit freaky going out alone talking to random people. :D however, back to the topic, yes Malaysians are hot. :D IMO

Guest Curious

Are the two guys on the first picture of this topic both Malay? Then I'm totally into Malaysians from now. Can't decide which one is hotter the blue one or the other.

Guest snowball

to me, most time is not the race, is the overall package that caught my eyes, if the person really look hot and sexy, dont think you will even care where he from too :D

Guest Curious

Are the two guys on the first picture of this topic both Malay? Then I'm totally into Malaysians from now. Can't decide which one is hotter the blue one or the other.

• 2 weeks later...

They sure are and many I have had in bed are pretty good and fun to fuck.

Malay men in fitted police uniform are HOT!

i so agree with you... how often have i drooled over those handsome malay guys wearing tight police uniforms showing off their taut bodies and bulging crotches esp the ones stationed at banks .... so yummy.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• G_M changed the title to Malay Men Discussion + Liking For & Sex with Malay Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.