Male HQ

Man - from a Gay perspective

Guest Gay

OK, it is actually my perspective.

Man, the most marvellous creature on earth, or probably in the entire universe, has the ability to conquer the world from digging the deepest tunnel, building the tallest building and constructing  the distant space station.  Man are the creator of technologies, the invention of religion and sports.  All battles in the world are fought by man and all countries are safeguarded by men.   90% of the jobs in this world are done by man everyday - from the land, the air and in the sea. Man are able to accept challenges, unafraid of getting dirty and has high tolerance to risk and climate changes.  Man are easily forgivable, less emotional, easy to believe in  and willing to give.   They have more guts in the darkest of places and in the deepest of the ocean.  Man are easy to get along, willing to step forward and help fought injustice.  When woman lend you her tissue paper, Man lend you his shoulder. 

Man are gifted with cock, not just as productive organ, but as weapon to fuck those who dare comes near to challenge them.  Man need very little to look naturally attractive, they do not need fanciful dress nor thick make-up to hide themselves. They are less self-conscious, unlike woman, and no lack of self-confidence.  Man can easily move around like a herd and has no problem living as a lone wolf too. With all the right biceps, bones structure and a muscle to match, man has the versatility to take on impossible task to make this world livable and beautiful.  I believed they are the first creature on earth to improvise different gadget and tools for humanity.

I couldn't emphasize enough of the wonders of man and having them in our life, as  important companion.   You just couldn't get enough of man,  they have so much in them to explore, both physically and emotionally. Each day, you will find something new about man to be admired and adored....and they symbolised Dragon, Tiger, Lion, Bull & Eagle...not without reason.   As such, there is every reason why, we need to embrace man in every way possible if you managed to get hold of  his tools😍.

I feel bad for Lesbian, they missed out a lot and it is hard to find security in woman. 😝

11 minutes ago, Guest Gay said:

Man, the most marvellous creature on earth, or probably in the entire universe, has the ability to conquer the world.... blah blah...

I am a man, who can do many of the things you mention.  But I don't find human acts marvelous.  I see very little differences between us and other living creatures.

What marvels me is the complexity of the biology of the cells and the overall functioning of the bodies of ALL living creatures.

Guest lao fu zi
2 hours ago, Guest Gay said:

Man, the most marvellous creature on earth, or probably in the entire universe, has the ability to conquer the world from digging the deepest tunnel, building the tallest building and constructing  the distant space station.  Man are the creator of technologies, the invention of religion and sports.  All battles in the world are fought by man and all countries are safeguarded by men.   90% of the jobs in this world are done by man everyday - from the land, the air and in the sea. Man are able to accept challenges, unafraid of getting dirty and has high tolerance to risk and climate changes.  Man are easily forgivable, less emotional, easy to believe in  and willing to give.   They have more guts in the darkest of places and in the deepest of the ocean.  Man are easy to get along, willing to step forward and help fought injustice.  When woman lend you her tissue paper, Man lend you his shoulder. 

Man are gifted with cock, not just as productive organ, but as weapon to fuck those who dare comes near to challenge them.  Man need very little to look naturally attractive, they do not need fanciful dress nor thick make-up to hide themselves. They are less self-conscious, unlike woman, and no lack of self-confidence.  Man can easily move around like a herd and has no problem living as a lone wolf too. With all the right biceps, bones structure and a muscle to match, man has the versatility to take on impossible task to make this world livable and beautiful.  I believed they are the first creature on earth to improvise different gadget and tools for humanity.

I couldn't emphasize enough of the wonders of man and having them in our life, as  important companion.   You just couldn't get enough of man,  they have so much in them to explore, both physically and emotionally. Each day, you will find something new about man to be admired and adored....and they symbolised Dragon, Tiger, Lion, Bull & Eagle...not without reason.   As such, there is every reason why, we need to embrace man in every way possible if you managed to get hold of  his tools😍.

I feel bad for Lesbian, they missed out a lot and it is hard to find security in woman. 😝

You forgot the universes needs to balance itself,

you need the YIN and the Yang,

Yin needs Yang , Yang needs Yin,

two perefct halfs to balance , 

therwise there will be    chaos

Image result for the taoist symbol of yin yang

Guest Masc btm

"Man are gifted with cock, not just as productive organ, but as weapon to fuck those who dare comes near to challenge them. "

Unfortunately, I'm on the receiving end of his productive organ. No matter how manly I look, once I open my legs I sacrificed my manhood for his weapon to penetrate me deeply and take my body. 

I'm not proud of it but there's no choice. I try to hide it but when the need is too much, I had to reveal myself and suffer the consequences.

Guest hehehe
1 hour ago, Guest Masc btm said:

I'm not proud of it but there's no choice. I try to hide it but when the need is too much, I had to reveal myself and suffer the consequences.

You are lucky to have man providing you with your lust need.  Isn't that important to have man in your life?

Guest Mr Gray
13 hours ago, Guest lao fu zi said:

You forgot the universes needs to balance itself,

you need the YIN and the Yang,

Yin needs Yang , Yang needs Yin,

two perefct halfs to balance , 

therwise there will be    chaos

NASA scientists have discovered that the universe is not so simple as you think. Many old theory have been thrown out.  They found two suns rotating against each other and nobody can explain why dark metals are expanding.  It has nothing to do with balancing of the Yin or Yang.

On 3/3/2020 at 11:05 PM, Guest Gay said:

You must be a needy bottom, how about you spend more time looking for a boyfriend than spewing these nonsense!

I can't believe it.  For all the thngs that men have done, we are celebrating woman's day tomorrow?  Can we have man's day on June the 9th too?   The world is gender biased against men. 

Guest Ying-Er
On 3/3/2020 at 11:05 PM, Guest Gay said:

For all that Man has, Man can't give birth and thus couldn't really experience the deep bond with his children unlike his female counterpart. Go ask around men or women whether they are closer to their mothers  or fathers.  Majority would  feel closer to their mothers. 

Man is also aggressive and inconsiderate. He lacks the personal touch and emotional connectivity that Woman possesses. Man and Woman serves different  roles. Man is meant to conquer the world and protect his family  while  Women  provides nurturing role to her children. 

Guest Eyes rolling into heaven
On 3/3/2020 at 11:35 PM, Steve5380 said:

I am a man, who can do many of the things you mention.

Sure, you are the first man landed on the moon. Happy now?

7 hours ago, Guest Ying-Er said:

Men is meant to conquer the world and protect his family  while  Women  provides nurturing role to her children. 

There is no basis that men cannot nurture the children. However there is strong evidence that woman cannot go into battlefield other than playing office politics and sucking their boss  cock.

26 minutes ago, Guest Eyes rolling into heaven said:

Sure, you are the first man landed on the moon. Happy now?

That's how you might have seen me,  rolling your eyes into heaven...

But I'm sorry to disappoint you, it must have been one of your drug induced deliriums.

I have no intention to land on the moon.  There is too much to achieve here on earth.

Many people here need guidance.  Others need help. 

So it is good to have empathy, instead of making stupid comments.

Today, I saw a real man with big bicep and a thick cock in the swimming pool toilet.  Gay people has the priviledge to use man's room to see those things regularly. I can't say the same about woman and tranny.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.