Male HQ

Someone cumed on my underwear when I went shower in the Gym

Sg boi

4 minutes ago, Sg boi said:

Went to exercise and shower. When done, found my underwear on bench stained with cum. Wtf

Must be your secret admirer.

Y u so careless, no keep your panty properly?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Someone cumed on my underwear when I went shower in the Gym
20 hours ago, Sg boi said:

Went to exercise and shower. When done, found my underwear on bench stained with cum. Wtf

And u need to post here ?? objective ?? 

Guest Exactly
20 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You purposely left your undies on the bench for horny men to dispose their cum on it right?

20 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You purposely left your undies on the bench for horny men to dispose their cum on it right?

Exactly. I saw ppl leave their clothes outside hanging on the hook thinking that it is safe??? 

Guest Guestobe
On 3/22/2020 at 1:04 PM, Sg boi said:

OMG!! i have the same experience too, end up i just throw away one of my favourite underwear

Guest Guest

You "WTF" for what? You should put at least $50 on the bench as a token of appreciation for his sperm donation, OK? 

you’re angry because that person could have cummed in your ass or mouth??

Guest Disgustang

Omg that’s damn gross. Doesn’t matter if OP didn’t keep his underwear (tbh why should that matter anw, No one should be cumming on a stranger’s underwear without their consent). 

Please don’t glorify/fetishise such acts.

39 minutes ago, Sg boi said:

Blue hush puppies.

side check: anyone same as me like to jerk in shower room after exercise? 

Could it be your own cum that stain your panty?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Maybe sg boiboi leak on his own panty after jerking off?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

12 minutes ago, Guest lame said:

dun make me laugh, you think i so boliao like you?? :rolleyes:

Most probably. Because you are replying as a guest. 

he sure cummed quickly. came and go. 

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Behind Tiong Bahru Plaza

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting

$35 (approx 12 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when done with any other service)

$55 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $5 for additional area.
Glide cupping 走罐 - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, fetish69 said:

I ever catch someone sniff my jockstrap,thong,g string or tight.Those whom sniff is hunky daddy or guys so i keep quit some even leave contact if i want my gear back and he leave his.End up we have nice fun.

Kinky ~ LIKE 

Guest Guest
On 4/25/2020 at 11:39 PM, Terence74 said:

Have Anyone need forced to wear back the underwear after another person has cum into it?

Wow, hot... imagine your dick against the fabric of your underwear with someone else's cum on it

Guest 你好幸福

So blessed. You can wear it. I think STD can pass on like this.

Guest Guest
On 4/25/2020 at 11:39 PM, Terence74 said:

Have Anyone need forced to wear back the underwear after another person has cum into it?

One time I met up with a guy about ten years older than me (our first time meeting after chatting for a while).

Before we went to eat he suggested a quick one in the toilet cubicle. I thought it would maybe be a mutual handjob, so I agreed.

In the end, he didn't jerk me off but instead make me use my foreskin to rub his cockhead. It was a very weird experience, because on the one hand, you are stroking your cock, but you basically don't feel any pleasurable sensation at all. Instead, another man is getting all the pleasure from you stroking your own cock. (Weird, right?)

After he cummed onto my cockhead (his cum basically saturated my foreskin area but otherwise did not spill out during his orgasm), he made me wear back my underwear and jeans, without letting me clean up. He said this is how he "marks his territory". 

I don't know why but I did exactly as he said. Maybe I didn't want to offend him, etc. Can't remember. After that, we went to Mcdonalds to eat. I had to force myself to swallow my food as I felt very uncomfortable. I could feel the dampness of his cum as it oozed out from my cockhead area, and then soaking the crotch area of my underwear. It was a weird feeling. The aftermath felt like rape, but instead of another man's cock violating your anal region, it's your cock that got violated by another man's cock. It just felt weird and terrible, but at the same time, knowing that his cum was fresh on my private parts gave me a constant erection that could not subside, even though I hated what he did to me. I could hardly look at him during the meal. When we finally parted, I headed home. Each time I walked pass someone, I felt like he/she knew what happened. Once I was alone in my room, I stripped off my clothing, and looked at my underwear. The underwear had dried by then, but the cum stains could still be seen. The cum on my cockhead was mostly gone, either dried off or it got soaked up by the underwear fabric. It just felt weird and dirty that for the first time in my life, the cum on my underwear was not mine. It felt surreal. Many questions raced through my mind: Did he have an STD? Will his cum cells invade my cock and attack my own cum cells? Will my mum notice the cum stains and think it was me? In the end, I threw the underwear away discreetly.

You must be proud that you turn someone on wasted as you near future text me i love to have it.Well it happend to me. I know the guy is near by watching i always bring extra undies.All my undies is skimping tiny and mini.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.