Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

8 hours ago, maximusfeverich said:

Anyone at putrajaya sentral now? 

..home alone 😂😂😂

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

3 hours ago, Algeny123 said:

Looking for regular dom to make me submit. Sniff used underwear, armpits, socks, golden shower, muscle worship, non sexual. 

Very interesting....very interesting 👍👍👍

13 hours ago, imm_georgie said:

Recently, I did some cruising in Kuala Lumpur and went to the following mentioned places:

LDP Caltex Bandar Sri Damansara

I had been there so long ago that I forgot where it was, but I did check with some BW members and I decided to went there to check it out. Yes, that's what I'm looking for. LDP Caltex in Bandar Sri Damansara is still very lively cruisy. There are a lot of people and the crowds are mixed, but be aware that there are cameras at the entrances to the toilets and police patrols in the middle of the night. Otherwise, the area is great for cruising. I get to have some relaxing fun with a clean shaven Indian guy with a huge cock. When I see his face in steam mode, he smells so good and sexy! Love it, it makes me hornier! We cum and shot together.

For now, I can only temporarily cruise these places and will explore more. I will be sharing the remaining cruising locations review soon.

Nice!! Glad you found it and got your fun 🥳

Perhaps when you are around next time, you could also try these areas, while not the cruisiest - the foot traffic is certainly very minimal for some fun -
(1) Arkadia @ Desa Park, lots of loos to play, the upper level (level1) almost no ppl walk-in
(2) Ativo Plaza @ Bandar Sri Damansara (the urinals are damn close to each other)
(3) DA Square (where the big ass Uniqlo is at, the loo behind BrewHouse is pretty quiet on weekday mornings😈)

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

Taman Tasik Permaisuri

I went to Taman Tasik Permaisuri but all the doors were closed and I didn't even know where to crawl in.

From the outside, I didn't see anyone cruising around, either in the park or in the car. I walked around outside the door to look, but there seemed to be nothing there, and I wouldn't even dare climb in without knowing exactly where the cruise was.

I was worried about cruising and exploring this venue because it was so quiet and there weren't even any tips for cruising.

In the end I left disappointed. If anyone has any tips, please do share them, especially where exactly, where to climb, and when to climb? 

Very much appreciated.

“Fill your life with adventures, not things!”

Have stories to tell, not stuffs to show off -

On 9/12/2024 at 1:36 AM, imm_georgie said:

Taman Tasik Permaisuri

I went to Taman Tasik Permaisuri but all the doors were closed and I didn't even know where to crawl in.

I've always wanted to try Tasik Permaisuri but apparently the glory days of cruising in this park are long over. Like pre Covid or before they put up the fence which is so sad because someone said it used to be a 24 hour cruising park haha. The only park for cruising now is K*manwel & K*lana Jaya.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

32 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

I've always wanted to try Tasik Permaisuri but apparently the glory days of cruising in this park are long over. Like pre Covid or before they put up the fence which is so sad because someone said it used to be a 24 hour cruising park haha. The only park for cruising now is K*manwel & K*lana Jaya.

KJ which part meh ?

Any slim, non smoker,non nerdy, B....

Home alone, bangi. Clean safe fun

Edited by ToughGuy