Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

8 hours ago, ShadowGaia said:

I think mostly is because using apps or go sauna more better and safe. 

Cruising is so dangerous and unpleasant due to the toilet condition. 

Some area is too famous until there got extra security (I heard some place got janitor keep go out and in toilet to confirm that there are no action in the toilet

I think this is the reason for the drop in the number of people cruising, especially in the toilets. 

Social APPs certainly had made an impact and I feel this impact had affected the business of saunas.  

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer saunas because I think it is safer.  I have no idea if the person I am meeting on the APP is who he said he is, etc.  The element of danger is there.  In a sauna, at least I know there are other people around, which would most likely reduce the risk of some crazy guy trying to harm me in some remote, dark corner in heavens know where.

9 hours ago, ShadowGaia said:

Some area is too famous until there got extra security (I heard some place got janitor keep go out and in toilet to confirm that there are no action in the toilet

@ShadowGaia Yeah, your reason makes sense. But success rate on apps is hard haha. Lots of back and forth, distrust and plans usually fall through. For cruising, what you see is what you get on the spot so it's fast and convenient. Just a few weeks or months back, there were days where the cruising spots are so happening. Lots of guys. But in recent weeks, it has really died down a lot.

@yhtang Sauna is good. But if go every week might start to feel mundane right? Sometimes keep seeing same faces haha. Anyway you are right also because few weeks back I heard 2 guys talking at a park saying "sauna 比较好 hor? Sauna 比较好". Haha.

Edited by MT0601

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

58 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

@ShadowGaia Yeah, your reason makes sense. But success rate on apps is hard haha. Lots of back and forth, distrust and plans usually fall through. For cruising, what you see is what you get on the spot so it's fast and convenient. Just a few weeks or months back, there were days where the cruising spots are so happening. Lots of guys. But in recent weeks, it has really died down a lot.

@yhtang Sauna is good. But if go every week might start to feel mundane right? Sometimes keep seeing same faces haha. Anyway you are right also because few weeks back I heard 2 guys talking at a park saying "sauna 比较好 hor? Sauna 比较好". Haha.

I suppose each person will have to choose what's best for themselves, mundane sauna or risky apps or pot luck cruising. 

On 11/27/2023 at 8:14 AM, ShadowGaia said:

i think the feeling/thrill is quite different-- apps vs sauna vs public cruising

for me anyway

in a sauna, you can see maybe 20 or 30 or 50 cocks on a nude event, can become almost numb to it.

but in a public pool, see one cutie nude can be more exciting than 50 cocks in a sauna