Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

On 7/16/2024 at 11:26 PM, Nickstone said:

I would like to share that I've had more than a few encounters in The Curve urinal on Ground floor. I think total 6 encounters. One was actually a security guard that kept looking at my dick and he got hard himself on a Saturday.

Got 2 hook ups were back to back on a Friday evening, I met a Malay guy at the urinal then sucked him in the toilet. As we came out I made eye contact with a Chinese guy then immediately went into cubicle again and fucked him. 

There were several occasions where u can tell the guys are staring at the urinal. I guess it's all depend on foot traffic and luck . 

I can confirm this. GF toilet near MyNews/Batik and the other one near Max Fashion. But my luck is not as good as yours as I've only had 3 encounters haha. All happen during weekend late afternoons. I then tried to observe the place or cruise more within the next few weekends when I'm there but no luck. Feels dead. Mostly family and no cruisers. I suspect the 3 times I was successful might be a case of pure luck by being at the right place at the right time. Was your encounter recent? Mine was about 2 years ago.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

3 hours ago, thecorithian said:

almost 3am and in need cuddle

Slept early... Maybe next time😂😂

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

8 hours ago, MT0601 said:

I can confirm this. GF toilet near MyNews/Batik and the other one near Max Fashion. But my luck is not as good as yours as I've only had 3 encounters haha. All happen during weekend late afternoons. I then tried to observe the place or cruise more within the next few weekends when I'm there but no luck. Feels dead. Mostly family and no cruisers. I suspect the 3 times I was successful might be a case of pure luck by being at the right place at the right time. Was your encounter recent? Mine was about 2 years ago.

Mine was last year and this year. And yes, it's pure luck! It's not a known cruising spot. Which I feel, makes it even more exciting, going in not knowing if/when you'll get lucky hehe. And when you unexpectedly see someone getting a hard on in the urinal is a thrilling feeling

35 minutes ago, Nickstone said:

Mine was last year and this year. And yes, it's pure luck! It's not a known cruising spot. Which I feel, makes it even more exciting, going in not knowing if/when you'll get lucky hehe. And when you unexpectedly see someone getting a hard on in the urinal is a thrilling feeling

I prefer it when a place is cruisy. Relying purely on random luck to cruise aimlessly can sometimes cause me to waste a lot of time haha. I'm a bit impatient but thank you so much for sharing. Glad to know a fellow cruiser is having fun as well at this particular mall lol.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

On 7/21/2024 at 9:23 AM, 18yochub said:

which toilets are they🫣🫣

On 7/20/2024 at 11:50 PM, Nickstone said:

Turns out I've been cruising in the wrong toilets at KL sentral...

It was super exciting on the way back to take the MRT, I accidentally saw a toilet, went it and check it out and it was the cruisy toilet. 

OMG, the amount of guys crusing there! So hot!!! 

Yes, please share the toilet location :P

18 hours ago, Sparkling_red said:

They installed a CCTV in this toilet, just outside the inner last cubicle, but the area captured could be very limited as the sides of the CCTV are covered by some custom made metal plates. So, not sure if it would capture the actions at the urinals 🤔

Oh, thanks for pointing that out. Ya, I just went n check, CCTV above the last sink aiming at the entrance. The urinal is separate room, so won't be able to see the action. But will be able to see if same person keep going in and out of the same toilet 

Might be at MEX RnR tmrw around lunch time. Between 12-1 as im otw to Cyber. DM if you wanna meet up for MJ or wanna give BJ. Top, chub 80 / 176 / mixed and clean shaven here. DM me and i'll check back later

2 hours ago, xjxjxjx said:

Last weekend, one guy was giving blowjob to young man at Sakura spa.

Young man was sleeping but I don't know he is straight or not.

Other boys also sleeping at sleeping room. Maybe the guy enjoyed all night.

Isn't Sakura Spa a legitimate spa center? How did that slip past their radar? 

17 hours ago, xjxjxjx said:

Last weekend, one guy was giving blowjob to young man at Sakura spa.

Young man was sleeping but I don't know he is straight or not.

Other boys also sleeping at sleeping room. Maybe the guy enjoyed all night.

Where is this Sakura Spa? Love to explore this kind places...

3 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

LDP now. Puchong, the place seems quite dead. No one around at all. Use to so hot with many guys waiting beside the petrol station entrance. 

Police been patrolling that port... Be extra careful

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun