Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

46 minutes ago, eminent82 said:

alamak, ActiveSG has some new move yet again😆. After increasing the quota for each slot, now they say only 5 people can use the showers at each time. They even station a cutie at the toilet entrance to count haha

That’s not new. It’s there since the start of Phase2 HA. Just that pool users totally ignore what’s supposedly to be followed. 

2 minutes ago, newcum said:

Really? tanning on the tanning chair? so is it ok to suntan alrdy? who can i ask regarding this

Really... tanning at the tanning chair... last Friday 12 noon slot there's two tanning... just make sure u leave the pool within the 1 hr slot can liao

54 minutes ago, swimboisg said:

Hello to blue trunks and black arena trunks guys at Clem pool who came into the showers early at the last slot~ 👋

Can i ask:

...sorry if this sounds dumb...

if i wear a swimming trunk & i did not shave my pubic hair & the lifeguard catches me with some strands of hair coming out from my trunk... will i be sent home?

Just now the lifeguard at SAFRA MF didn’t have an issue with that... 🤔

19 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

Can i ask:

...sorry if this sounds dumb...

if i wear a swimming trunk & i did not shave my pubic hair & the lifeguard catches me with some strands of hair coming out from my trunk... will i be sent home?

Just now the lifeguard at SAFRA MF didn’t have an issue with that... 🤔

From what I know, exposing your bushes to the people at the pool will not get you kicked out. At most you get some weird stares from Aunty, giggles from Mei Mei and lustful look from DOM. 
Lifeguard who cannot tahan that sight may give you a gentle reminder at most. Frankly, most of them don’t care. 

Edited by bluerunner
3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

From what I know, exposing your bushes to the people at the pool will not get you kicked out. At most you get some weird stares from Aunty, giggles from Mei Mei and lustful look from DOM. 
Lifeguard who cannot tahan that sight may give you a gentle reminder at most. Frankly, most of them don’t care. 

Thx for ur sharing 😃

i don’t have a big dick... that’s why i like to keep my pubic hair bushy as my security blanket. Some of u mite think I’m crazy but the last time i went for Boyzillian i felt so uncomfortable being fully shaved. 

58 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

Thx for ur sharing 😃

i don’t have a big dick... that’s why i like to keep my pubic hair bushy as my security blanket. Some of u mite think I’m crazy but the last time i went for Boyzillian i felt so uncomfortable being fully shaved. 

Bushy or clean shaven is ok. You need to be comfortable with yourself. 
Don’t worry too much about size. 
We, Asians, do not belong to the big category, in general. 
If it’s still functioning, it’s a blessing.