Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

On 8/12/2021 at 10:52 AM, l4dcivious said:

I’m glad I could assist. Feel free to leave me a message if you need any help. Btw, it would take a few days for your vaccination status to be updated on your HealthHub app. Give it at least 2 weeks in order for the status to be refreshed. Stay safe! ☺️

sure! i still need another week for the vaccine to take effect. once i got the green light, will want to go swim at either Kallang or Hougang.

On 8/12/2021 at 11:57 AM, 1983rophi said:

Had a nice swim yesterday at Queenstown at 6:15pm 

Nice mix of gals & guys. very Family Friendly crowd. Don’t advise u to cruise at the Urinal... I see people so “Kan Cheong” trying to max out their 1 hour slot... no one has time to pee, lol

i know right! was at Serangoon pool in April and everyone was having a mad rush stripping and changing on their way into the pool. it was quite a comical sight!

On 8/12/2021 at 2:04 PM, G_ZK said:

sure! i still need another week for the vaccine to take effect. once i got the green light, will want to go swim at either Kallang or Hougang.

I booked a 6.15pm slot at Kallang Basin today,
hope i get lucky with my swim... when I use the word "LUCKY"... don't 想歪 k?

[Self advertising post in signature removed by mod]

On 8/12/2021 at 7:21 PM, 1983rophi said:

Sorry,

I was late,

If I arrived at the pool, I only have time to bath. Maybe next time? But if u ever see a Chinese Guy who is Topless & with fair skin... that's probably me :0)

Oh so u didn’t went swimming? 😆 icic. I seen alot of guys that are topless and fair skin in the shower area. 

no luck on looking for fun today and cum by self jerk. But managed to saw 2 cute fit guy’s dick and their showering show. Haha. I think they are AJs too just I’m not their type ba. Cos the 2 guys keep looking at each other. Haha

On 8/12/2021 at 7:42 PM, boyboy24 said:

Oh so u didn’t went swimming? 😆 icic. I seen alot of guys that are topless and fair skin in the shower area. 

no luck on looking for fun today and cum by self jerk. But managed to saw 2 cute fit guy’s dick and their showering show. Haha. I think they are AJs too just I’m not their type ba. Cos the 2 guys keep looking at each other. Haha

SO WASTED... if I was there I would blow u till u shoot ur load down my throat... JK... i wouldn't be so daring in a public place, but I am scared, coz the Changing Room is a legit place where guys strip, & in order to bath... U have to be naked rite? I can tell those guys who are "Attractive & have the full package" tend to show off... I'm not complaining coz I get to enjoy a free show... but being Gay I will def drool, LOL

On 8/12/2021 at 7:43 PM, boyboy24 said:

Is there a telegram on swimming complex? If have i wanna join. If dun have, will someone start it? 

I am a hardcore Telegram Subscriber,
but none on Public Pools coz its messy, so many Swimming Complexes, it will be a logistical nightmare for pple to post, & hard to read thru. So having a system on Blowing Wind, where there is a specific thread PER POOL is easier for navigation purposes 😃

tbh,
I do fear,
if got a Telegram Group Chat, for swimming complex...
some lifeGuard or ACTIVESG Staff will be in there to catch "GUYS IN ACTION"... so pls don't start a new gc, Thx.

I purposely booked the Jalan Besar Pool today, coz i want to swim at 6:15 & distract myself from going for Nude Nite at a Sauna at 6:30pm

Don’t turn our pools into your playground. Go sexplore elsewhere! 

Tbh,

I am an obedient gay boy,

After i shower 🚿 i will "chop chop" change & leave the C.Room... but just now... got 1 guy at the Wash Basin glance & stare at me... ahem... isn't that a little obvious??!

On 8/19/2021 at 1:07 AM, Maxim said:

Hi all, 

Just discovered this forum...  Any swimmers from hg pool and like a swim buddy,  pm me.. 

hi Maxim,
welcome 😃

FYI,
rite now there is no Telegram chat group created for "Meeting at Public Swimming Pools", so most of the hard work lies in u reading about the posts here & seeing someone who U mite have an interaction with...

...but pls be warned... not every Guy who is swimming at a public pool is gonna reply if u P.M. him... i am sorry but some users in this Blowing Wind Community are bad eggs...

Edited by 30yochinese

On 8/19/2021 at 1:31 AM, 30yochinese said:

hi Maxim,
welcome 😃

FYI,
rite now there is no Telegram chat group created for "Meeting at Public Swimming Pools", so most of the hard work lies in u reading about the posts here & seeing someone who U mite have an interaction with...

...but pls be warned... not every Guy who is swimming at a public pool is gonna reply if u P.M. him... I am sorry but some users in this Blowing Wind Community are bad eggs...

Not sure the main reasons why those guys ignored your private message, but I would suggest for those who seriously look for swim buddy/buddies whether in this thread or private message, do let us know your average swim pace, preferred swim styles, intended swimming schedule, etc.

Especially schedule. Not sure others, for me, as much as I would love to have swim buddies to push my pace further, but due to my social commitments and work schedule that often require me to work extra hours meaning I have difficulties in committing to a fixed schedule.

When I am free, doesn't mean whoever is available can immediately travel to Jalan Besar pool to swim with me.

Also, am not much into leisure dip or swim. If not stated upfront, this may result in expectations being mismatched, create unnecessary awkward situations, if you all get what I mean 😄

Unless there is someone who goes to the same pool with a similar range of free time, else would stay silent and swim alone 😅

Edited by Geo

@Geo You have summed it up well. To me, I prefer to do my running and swimming alone. I’m ok to do in group provided the people whom I’m with understand my objective. If the group is larger with runners or swimmers of different speed and pace, it would be good to have more than one pacer. And I do mean serious running/swimming. Not chit chat look at men kind. 

Tomorrow & Sat i am attending a swimming class at Jalan Besar Pool. honestly i don't wanna swim after 7pm but i need the exercise & ACTIVESG-Healthy365 is sponsoring the $20 class so mite as well attend, thank u Gahmen!!!♥️

On 8/16/2021 at 6:31 PM, Geo said:

Lol i think thats still acceptable as i noticed few "straight" guys who are married or have girl friends to look at others when changed. So long dnt keep viewing at underage kids and not wanking openly, guess should be fine. 

i guess most guys, especially gym rats, to check out other bodies. to check how they fare among others. i have my fair share if drooling at hot bods in locker rooms.

On 8/19/2021 at 3:49 PM, bluerunner said:

@Geo You have summed it up well. To me, I prefer to do my running and swimming alone. I’m ok to do in group provided the people whom I’m with understand my objective. If the group is larger with runners or swimmers of different speed and pace, it would be good to have more than one pacer. And I do mean serious running/swimming. Not chit chat look at men kind. 

pretty much the same. i used to have a run and swim buddy, who is my secondary school friend. he happen to stay near me, so it was easy for us to meet for a run or swim. but as our schedule differ as we grow older, i start running on my own. when doing cardio properly, i usually dont have the extra energy to talk when running. beside schedule, weather is another important factor that will affect my decide to go run or swim.

Edited by G_ZK
On 8/19/2021 at 3:28 PM, Geo said:

Not sure the main reasons why those guys ignored your private message, but I would suggest for those who seriously look for swim buddy/buddies whether in this thread or private message, do let us know your average swim pace, preferred swim styles, intended swimming schedule, etc.

Especially schedule. Not sure others, for me, as much as I would love to have swim buddies to push my pace further, but due to my social commitments and work schedule that often require me to work extra hours meaning I have difficulties in committing to a fixed schedule.

When I am free, doesn't mean whoever is available can immediately travel to Jalan Besar pool to swim with me.

Also, am not much into leisure dip or swim. If not stated upfront, this may result in expectations being mismatched, create unnecessary awkward situations, if you all get what I mean 😄

Unless there is someone who goes to the same pool with a similar range of free time, else would stay silent and swim alone 😅

do let us know your average swim pace: Time i took to complete 50metres at Jalan Besar? 55seconds, or 55:87 sec

preferred swim styles: Only FROG, i am attending swimming classes now to learn the other 2 strokes.

On 8/24/2021 at 1:03 AM, 30yochinese said:

CONFESSION:
someone here posted recently, "HOT GUY AT THE 0730am slot at Clementi." 
so i booked the 0730am slot at Clementi, & who was in the changing room at 0815am?

Uncle Number#1, 40s,
5mins later... Uncle Number#2, 50s,
5mins later... Uncle Number#3, 60s,
was it scary?

yes, coz i've never seen dicks that is shrivelled up... won't go into details... so at 0830am i am now in the Male Changing Room & the YOUNGEST GUY EXCLUDING ME IS an UNCLE IN HIS 40s... & i am cursing & swearing coz the hottie who appeared at 0730 has now transformed to Merdeka & Pioneer Generation... 

Jokes Aside,
it was nice to see firsthand... what i will look like when i am 40 or 50plus... so to the blowing-wind-User who posted about the Hunk at Clementi at 0730am... hey! i saw 6 Hunks too 😃 

Stop age shaming. Everyone grows old someday. If you don’t die early, you could be living to that age one day too. 
What a deplorable behavior! Shame on you! 

On 8/24/2021 at 1:03 AM, 30yochinese said:

Uncle Number#1, 40s,
5mins later... Uncle Number#2, 50s,
5mins later... Uncle Number#3, 60s,
was it scary

why was it scary?

everybody has the eight to use the pool, regardless of age. 

Edited by begleitung
On 8/24/2021 at 1:26 PM, begleitung said: was it scary?

Hi Begleitung, scary coz i went to the Pool thinking got Hunk at that timeslot since it was reported by a User here, but turned out not to be lah, anyway silly of me :(

On 8/24/2021 at 12:56 AM, 30yochinese said:

do let us know your average swim pace: Time i took to complete 50metres at Jalan Besar? 55seconds, or 55:87 sec

preferred swim styles: Only FROG, i am attending swimming classes now to learn the other 2 strokes.

Have to admit your pace for breastroke is faster than me! Usually took me 1min plus to finish 50m 😔

On 8/24/2021 at 6:02 PM, Geo said:

Have to admit your pace for breastroke is faster than me! Usually took me 1min plus to finish 50m 😔

morning Geo, i have a confession to make. Why did i sprint in the water? there was a fat lady in front of me(Swimming & blocking my way)...so i tried to do 50-metres-in-less-than-20-breaths...

another reason how come i can swim so fast? Guy with sexy red trunks, if i swim faster than him...maybe he will comment about me in the "Missed Connections" lah... lol

anyway,
no point doing 50m in less than a minute,
i need weight loss so i need to do 50 laps of 50 metres... not sprinting 50m in 1 minute...

On 8/28/2021 at 9:42 AM, 30yochinese said:

morning Geo, i have a confession to make. Why did i sprint in the water? there was a fat lady in front of me(Swimming & blocking my way)...so i tried to do 50-metres-in-less-than-20-breaths...

another reason how come i can swim so fast? Guy with sexy red trunks, if i swim faster than him...maybe he will comment about me in the "Missed Connections" lah... lol

anyway,
no point doing 50m in less than a minute,
i need weight loss so i need to do 50 laps of 50 metres... not sprinting 50m in 1 minute...

theres no way u can swim 50mins given its only an hour slot, with showring time. even 40lap is hard to reach

i got a WhatsApp from Kuan who is taking over Tommy's Yoga Classes & Clients & he offers private swimming class(1 to 1) at about $100 per hour. 

Where?

5 minutes walk from OUTRAM MRT, at Grit.Yard.

How much for Group Classes?

Maximum of 4guys, $60 per hour. 

When?

not yet cfm, mite be weekday nite.

Can have fun after class?

Yes, can👍i will ask the Indian Security Guard to go to the Changing Room & off the C.C.T.V

who is the Trainer?

Mister LIM Yao Xiang,

U go Google him lah, i saw his pic & drooled...(ALOT)

***WHAT IS THE PRE-REQUISITE?

IF U CANNOT SWIM OR ARE BEGINNER LEVEL, U WILL BE REJECTED. U need to be able to swim 50 metres COMPETENTLY.***

my class with KUAN(+65 9067 1129)is on Sunday 5-9-2021, my goal is to(1) improve freestyle(2) learn Butterfly. & if the Trainer is substandard i will report accordingly. *pls pls pls don't rain at SGH on 5th

Edited by 30yochinese
On 8/30/2021 at 10:06 PM, 30yochinese said:

i got a WhatsApp from Kuan who is taking over Tommy's Yoga Classes & Clients & he offers private swimming class(1 to 1) at about $100 per hour. 

Where?

5 minutes walk from OUTRAM MRT, at Grit.Yard.

How much for Group Classes?

Maximum of 4guys, $60 per hour. 

When?

not yet cfm, mite be weekday nite.

Can have fun after class?

Yes, can👍i will ask the Indian Security Guard to go to the Changing Room & off the C.C.T.V

who is the Trainer?

Mister LIM Yao Xiang,

U go Google him lah, i saw his pic & drooled...(ALOT)

***WHAT IS THE PRE-REQUISITE?

IF U CANNOT SWIM OR ARE BEGINNER LEVEL, U WILL BE REJECTED. U need to be able to swim 50 metres COMPETENTLY.***

my class with KUAN(+65 9067 1129)is on Sunday 5-9-2021, my goal is to(1) improve freestyle(2) learn Butterfly. & if the Trainer is substandard i will report accordingly. *pls pls pls don't rain at SGH on 5th

Hihi you teach swim or learning

Can i join

I have telegram

D4rkn3ss_t

From 8Sep (Weds), workplace measures will be tightened and more workers are advised to be tested more regularly. I hope this will not have any impact to the pool slots. 
Just today, I realise the afternoon pool take up rate has increased so much; not so much of young patrons but senior citizens! Hope this is not the new trend.