Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

the current 5 per lane already seem too many, now increase to 10 really seem ridiculous😖. not sure if they are going to reduce the number of lanes & widen them or not. anyway have to cherish the current "peaceful" state before the "party" begins from Mar 19😝

On 3/15/2022 at 8:37 AM, eminent82 said:

the current 5 per lane already seem too many, now increase to 10 really seem ridiculous😖. not sure if they are going to reduce the number of lanes & widen them or not. anyway have to cherish the current "peaceful" state before the "party" begins from Mar 19😝

Wah 10pax per lane, how to swim ah ?🤣

On 3/15/2022 at 10:49 AM, bluerunner said:

Wah 10pax per lane, how to swim ah ?🤣

u kick my butt/cock/boob, i slap/sayang u hahaha😆. really have to be careful if swim during those busy hours sigh

On 3/15/2022 at 8:37 AM, eminent82 said:

They might as well say back to pre-pandemic.  Even before COVID, one lane also won't have 10 pax lor. I think only diff is the time limit. Damn bo liao.

On 3/15/2022 at 2:59 PM, swimboisg said:

They should just stop with the slots. No one likes having to rush to the pool, just to swim and shower within 1hr. And no weekend afternoon slots sucks.

I was thinking they could change the slot to a 2hr width kind. So no entry for anyone going in with 15min left.

On 3/17/2022 at 7:49 AM, bluerunner said:

From 15Mar, pax per lane has increased to 10. 
How’s the crowd at the pool you frequent now? Share your view. 

I was at kallang basin just now. Seems to be OK not sure if it is the timing/weather/location as it was drizzling. Saw many tasty guys who swam well... esp the grey trunks dude.

On 3/17/2022 at 1:56 PM, firefight said:

I was at kallang basin just now. Seems to be OK not sure if it is the timing/weather/location as it was drizzling. Saw many tasty guys who swam well... esp the grey trunks dude.

What about the grey trunk dude? 🤔

Another very hot day. Being Friday and school holiday, surprisingly ActiveSG  pool isn’t as crowded as I thought. Perhaps, the gay crowd is at Safra pool. Good for me. Calm and peaceful swim. Really, calm before the storm (19 March where pax per lane will be up till 10!)? Dreadful and yet hopeful. 

On 3/18/2022 at 1:26 PM, bluerunner said:

Another very hot day. Being Friday and school holiday, surprisingly ActiveSG  pool isn’t as crowded as I thought. Perhaps, the gay crowd is at Safra pool. Good for me. Calm and peaceful swim. Really, calm before the storm (19 March where pax per lane will be up till 10!)? Dreadful and yet hopeful. 

I was swimming with one lady and 2 other guys at the 1pm slot of KBSC. The fit man with the float, you da man (using hand soap as bathing soap)! I hope you werent using it as a reason to exhibit or to see me via the mirror? Hope to see you again too as I admire your stamina in the pool.

Edited by firefight

On the day that I checked the weather forecast and booked a 12pm swim slot, it starts raining at 12pm -.-

Edit: Another thing that shows the absurdity of the swim slot is that if the lightning risk ends at 12.30 as estimated, anyone who really wants to swim got to hang around in order to swim for 15 mins before hurrying off? 

Edited by sayfirst
On 3/25/2022 at 8:57 PM, swimboisg said:

ActiveSG should just stop with all the slot bookings already. 😓 let every go back to tanning for hours~ 

Thinking of today but the whether is very gloomy as i already pack in my bag just ready to go

On 2/17/2022 at 2:08 PM, desmiit said:

I was hoping that they remove the time slots so that we can go at anytime we want.

I totally agreed with you is so troublesome and you cam only swim and change and shower not even sun tanninng