Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

On 5/10/2022 at 3:44 PM, leantonedboy said:

Finally had a good swim earlier during lunch time at YCK pool. 

Almost empty. V peaceful. Even managed to sun tan a bit at the chairs (near the competition pool). Wished there were more young cuties to look at but was greeted by old uncles. Maybe next time i shall swim slightly later.

Not many young guys there tbh. If u want a young cutie there, lmk ;)

On 5/10/2022 at 3:44 PM, leantonedboy said:

Finally had a good swim earlier during lunch time at YCK pool. 

Almost empty. V peaceful. Even managed to sun tan a bit at the chairs (near the competition pool). Wished there were more young cuties to look at but was greeted by old uncles. Maybe next time i shall swim slightly later.

Ooh I was at YCK at lunch time yesterday too

Venue: Jln Besar pool

Time: 6-7pm

Although all the lanes at the big pool are taken up, I only see 1-2 swimmers swimming. The rest of the people are resting at the end of the pool. Once a while, you see them doing 1 lap and stop at the end again, chatting w friends. 
Why don’t they move to the teaching pool that is rather empty? 
Really cannot understand sia. 

On 5/15/2022 at 7:26 AM, sayfirst said:

Does anyone know of a swimming pool that is not very crowded on Sundays? 😅

😁😁 I wish!! Since the reopening, ActiveSG pools are packed with activities, mostly kids' swimming lesson. It may not be VERY crowded but it will be crowded for sure. The luxury of having a lane to yourself is difficult to come by.

On 5/15/2022 at 9:26 AM, bluerunner said:

😁😁 I wish!! Since the reopening, ActiveSG pools are packed with activities, mostly kids' swimming lesson. It may not be VERY crowded but it will be crowded for sure. The luxury of having a lane to yourself is difficult to come by.

Try weekday noon,  usually alot less crowded

Had a good swim at KBSC just now.

The first guy who caught my eye was a small twink who went to wash face at the basin butt naked. His deek was like a downwards curved hose.

While swimming lane 7 got one guy swim quite smooth and fast with good stamina... Black trunks. Bathed and changed with closed door.

Then at the lane nearest the grandstand was a guy in army camo trunks trying to tan while face lying on the drainage cover. His butt was for all swimmers to see...Nice tan btw.

On 5/23/2022 at 1:40 PM, firefight said:

Had a good swim at KBSC just now.

The first guy who caught my eye was a small twink who went to wash face at the basin butt naked. His deek was like a downwards curved hose.

While swimming lane 7 got one guy swim quite smooth and fast with good stamina... Black trunks. Bathed and changed with closed door.

Then at the lane nearest the grandstand was a guy in army camo trunks trying to tan while face lying on the drainage cover. His butt was for all swimmers to see...Nice tan btw.

U are so lucky!!! FIRE.FIGHT, I went to a public pool & all i saw was: 1 Pioneer Generation & 1 Merdeka Gen Guy in the changing room, trying to peek at me =0(

On 5/23/2022 at 4:28 PM, 30yochinese said:

U are so lucky!!! FIRE.FIGHT, I went to a public pool & all i saw was: 1 Pioneer Generation & 1 Merdeka Gen Guy in the changing room, trying to peek at me =0(

Lunchtime on a sunny day always can see a mix of unkers and candies.

On 5/23/2022 at 4:28 PM, 30yochinese said:

You are the center of attention leh. What else do you want? 

On 5/24/2022 at 3:32 PM, nobodyshomeipod said:

anyone at katong swim complex now? Sun is out! 

Sorry I am lazy to read the previous posts about the Katong Public Pool but is it Cruisy on weekends?

U know, I have something impt to say:

I frequent the Katong Pool from 2001-2004, & it was damn Cruisy, if now it is still Cruisy then "We are in Trouble"... why leh?

Imagine Redhill Swimming Complex opens in Late 2022, this mite mean those who CRUISED before will come back... just like those who are currently cruising at Katong Pool🤔🤔🤔

Just swam at KBSC. I think there wasn't many people this time due to the weather. The water is also cleaner, less salty and smells more chlorinated.

When I reached there was a guy who just changed into his shorts after drying himself. He was quite focused in the front, which then I realised he was actually peering into the cubicle and that someone came out naked to dry. This someone was quite tanned and his mid-area was of a fairer color. Honestly I couldn't see his features clearly. 

Then I rushed to swim. Into my 10th lap there was a fit guy who   swimming in the lane beside me. Very good swimmer, fast and smooth. Not splashy. And his trunks were unique too, white waistband - navy blue trunks. Hunk face leanfit bod.. 

On 5/25/2022 at 8:54 PM, firefight said:

Just swam at KBSC. I think there wasn't many people this time due to the weather. The water is also cleaner, less salty and smells more chlorinated.

When I reached there was a guy who just changed into his shorts after drying himself. He was quite focused in the front, which then I realised he was actually peering into the cubicle and that someone came out naked to dry. This someone was quite tanned and his mid-area was of a fairer color. Honestly I couldn't see his features clearly. 

Then I rushed to swim. Into my 10th lap there was a fit guy who   swimming in the lane beside me. Very good swimmer, fast and smooth. Not splashy. And his trunks were unique too, white waistband - navy blue trunks. Hunk face leanfit bod.. 

So this was in the evening?

On 5/26/2022 at 12:54 PM, begleitung said:

So this was in the evening?

Yes. Last night.

Just now I was there too. This time I saw a orange trunks twink with earrings (earrings in the pool seem dangerous) when I was first in the water. He dipped awhile and left. Not sure if he followed another tasty dude cos happened that a 3rd guy in the same lane also gone but maybe coincidence since already 1245. 

When finishing there was another fit hunk who swam very fast too freestyle. He was wearing black trunks with crisscross blue lines. Handsome face..Tanned bod.

Also saw the regular purple swimcap unker...Good job unker~

On 5/26/2022 at 1:55 PM, firefight said:

Yes. Last night.

Just now I was there too. This time I saw a orange trunks twink with earrings (earrings in the pool seem dangerous) when I was first in the water. He dipped awhile and left. Not sure if he followed another tasty dude cos happened that a 3rd guy in the same lane also gone but maybe coincidence since already 1245. 

When finishing there was another fit hunk who swam very fast too freestyle. He was wearing black trunks with crisscross blue lines. Handsome face..Tanned bod.

Usually quite well written

On 5/26/2022 at 1:55 PM, firefight said:

Yes. Last night.

Thank u for the interesting observations, lol

On 5/28/2022 at 10:15 PM, CClovesC said:

Where is this part of the pool?

Usually at the open space adult pool or covered adult pool or the water spa area, depending on the crowd of the day.

I go after work (weekdays) for swim as refreshing. Don't like sunlight too. Evening water in the pool are warm too.

Usually weekends I avoid, plenty of people in the pool and difficult to swim lap.

Edited by CleanFunNeed
On 5/29/2022 at 10:01 AM, Week1 said:

sunny day... who going 4 swim? 

Was at the pool just now. At the big pool, left and right of the pool is taken up by kinds swimming lesson. Public is gathering at the center. At least 3-4 person per lane. Teaching pool is also full of kids. Siam’s. I left for early lunch. 
I missed pre-opening days where there was booking time. I don’t have to face these kids swimming classes. 🥵

I have not been to the pool at late afternoon for a very long time. Earlier today, I went to the pool at about 4pm. Surprisingly, the pool was quite busy; both the big pool and teaching. Glad to find an available lane. I thought more people will be coming in at 5pm. I was wrong. My swim got more relax as people starting to leave after 4:30pm  

Not a very hot day when I was in water. Happy and satisfied.