Male HQ

Singapore Swimming Complex/Pool

On 3/27/2023 at 4:08 AM, grocksdlostboy said:

Thanks man. But are there actually straight men? I don’t want it to be all cruisers. Damn sad…. 

I enjoyed the straight cock sights and now it’s very little places with the ability to see :( 

Straight guys naked at Serangoon or TPY Safra??

haha.... yeah... old uncles/grandpas would be your best chance

Otherwise those who are showing off their assets are there for mating purposes

(in my experience)

16 hours ago, And then said:

Straight guys naked at Serangoon or TPY Safra??

haha.... yeah... old uncles/grandpas would be your best chance

Otherwise those who are showing off their assets are there for mating purposes

(in my experience)

Sigh, we need more open spaces and toilets 😝 but looks like they are adding more privacy into new toilets/change areas (understandable if I didn’t want to look) lol but oh well. 

Just got to hope there are still some good gem spots to be able to have good looks. 

1 hour ago, grocksdlostboy said:

Sigh, we need more open spaces and toilets 😝 but looks like they are adding more privacy into new toilets/change areas (understandable if I didn’t want to look) lol but oh well. 

Just got to hope there are still some good gem spots to be able to have good looks. 

unfortunately (non sexual) public nudity is less and less common in SG

Go to TW/JP/KR to their bathhouse/hot springs, then can really feast your eyes

otherwise just go to nude theme nights at the local saunas, haha

On 3/18/2023 at 12:18 AM, navyblue said:

Just curious why some guys can treat public pool shower room like a sauna.

These guys can often be seen sitting and walking around in the shower room for hours, hoping to find someone they can play with.

The fact that these guys mostly cannot find any "business" means others do not find them attractive at all even though some of them are still quite young.

Actually they themselves are also not attracted to one another, that's why they do not play among themselves.

Please make use of your precious time to add value to your physical look by going for a swim and/or tan, in order to raise your "market value".

I know I sound brutal but this is really how I feel.

Nice writing, I was about writing the same thing but might sound offensive.

They know people not interested in them, they stay still, ruin the chance, wasting his and others time.

28 minutes ago, Kstudio said:

I think now a days people cannot stand nudity... I was at safra jurong swimming pool changing room the other day when I was wiping my balls and inner tights, this uncle came and scold me for being a pervert... I wasn't even even trying to do anything... but ok I had a bone due to the cold air...

You should have told that uncle off, ‘simi lxx jixx la?!’ Don’t be jealous ‘cos I’m a healthy virile man!  Can or not?!’

Edited by bluerunner
1 minute ago, bluerunner said:

You should have told that uncle off, ‘simi lxx jixx la?!’ Don’t be jealous ‘cos I’m a healthy virile man!  Cannot not?!’

Aiyah dun see the point and why blow up the matter, any stupid move from him like he fall down have a heart attack... I am at the loosing end ...

On 3/27/2023 at 1:08 AM, grocksdlostboy said:

Thanks man. But are there actually straight men? I don’t want it to be all cruisers. Damn sad…. 

I enjoyed the straight cock sights and now it’s very little places with the ability to see :( 

Many ah

Hot daddy.. solo gege...

But usually unker with tummy la

On 4/10/2023 at 6:25 PM, Kstudio said:

I think now a days people cannot stand nudity... I was at safra jurong swimming pool changing room the other day when I was wiping my balls and inner tights, this uncle came and scold me for being a pervert... I wasn't even even trying to do anything... but ok I had a bone due to the cold air...

Damn.  I would just respond, huh?  this is my size when flaccid.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2023 at 2:28 PM, BJason18 said:

Nice writing, I was about writing the same thing but might sound offensive.

They know people not interested in them, they stay still, ruin the chance, wasting his and others time.

Yes, you are right! 👍🏻

I am not trying to offend anyone, but I just feel that they should make full use of the pool facilities instead of just loitering around in the shower room achieving nothing.

Peace 😊

Edited by navyblue

Tpy pool earlier between 6 to 7pm. When I arrived to change into my trunks there was a malay/indian skinny teenager in the changing room. Kinda caught my attention coz he was moving from one toilet cubicle to the other which I thought was weird.

Left and went for my swim, came back to shower after an hour and he was still around lol! It was obvious to me then that this young boy was clearly cruising and wanting to oogle other men. Purposely left my cubicle door open as I showered and he decided to shower right across mine and he got hard with excitement while soaping up.

We didnt do anythg but it was def a beautiful sight coz he was really hung for a teen (both when flaccid and hard). All the other uncles/young men and I included must have been really envious.

Wonder if we'll ever cross paths again but I hope for his sake he'll cruise safely =/

Thundery Showers yesterday versus freaky Hot Labour Day!!! Glad wasn’t that crowded. Was expecting much bigger crowd. Total disappointment with the revamped.