Male HQ

Sex scams in SG

Guest dumdumdum

Guest dumdumdum

A friend of mine got "sex scammed" and texted me just now because he exposed his contact list and was worried the perpetrators might contact me. 

He didn't give much details how he was sex scammed, and I am a bit worried how this might affect me. 

Can anyone give a few scenarios of how gay sex scams in sg normally happens?

A scammer lured my friend to give him a bj. After he came, he identied himelf as a police and detained my friends my ic. In return he threatened my friend for 2k to settle it. My friend reported to police and the guy was arrested. My friend was given verbal warning. 

In sg the law will side the victim. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 year later...
Guest deeepened
On 7/7/2020 at 10:22 PM, Guest dumdumdum said:

A friend of mine got "sex scammed" and texted me just now because he exposed his contact list and was worried the perpetrators might contact me. 

He didn't give much details how he was sex scammed, and I am a bit worried how this might affect me. 

Can anyone give a few scenarios of how gay sex scams in sg normally happens?

https://mothership.sg/2021/05/chinese-scammers-disguise-women/

was it the same as this?

• 2 years later...

I actually had a first time date show up earlier in the middle of my shower I told him sorry have a sit in the living room watch some TV and I be back in a minute I hurried up & got dress while trying to talk to him he did answer me then he got quiet I came out like 20mins he was gone front door open & my 50 inch flat screen gone

5 hours ago, Guest Xie Bei said:

I actually had a first time date show up earlier in the middle of my shower I told him sorry have a sit in the living room watch some TV and I be back in a minute I hurried up & got dress while trying to talk to him he did answer me then he got quiet I came out like 20mins he was gone front door open & my 50 inch flat screen gone

I hope you remember that there's cctv at lift lobby.

Guest GuoLaiRen
6 hours ago, Guest Xie Bei said:

Considering that as a school fee paid and lesson learned. Next time shower together or even you need to pan-sai, do it with him beside you. 

8 hours ago, Guest Xie Bei said:

You should not invite a first time date who is a stranger to come to your home, for this you know his identity. But it is difficult to imagine a guy, apparently worth to be a date,  to be so miserable, a petty thief.  This may happen in a third world country, but,  in Singapore?

Guest No warning
On 7/7/2020 at 10:51 PM, fab said:

My friend reported to police and the guy was arrested. My friend was given verbal warning. 

In sg the law will side the victim. 

The police is not warning your friend but a caution to the victim to be mindful of the risk of his actions. 

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest Xie Bei said:

I am doubtful that this happened in Sg.  In other countries, maybe. But the audacity/ignorance of the thief and the value of the goods doesn't match an occurence which will happen in Sg.

12 hours ago, Guest Xie Bei said:

Rule No 1 : Never leave strangers you meet the first time alone anywhere in your house.

If you need to shower, ask to shower together!

Or better, ask him to wait outside until you are ready. There is no duty to entertain anyone who is much earlier than expected.

But I am a bit surprised because a 50inch TV weights about 12 to 30kg.

Next time someone visits you the TV screen will be attached with a bicycle lock...

49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I am doubtful that this happened in Sg.  In other countries, maybe. But the audacity/ignorance of the thief and the value of the goods doesn't match an occurence which will happen in Sg.

If I had written I had some doubts on the incident, you had posted that I doubted whether it was reality or fiction or claimed I alluded the story was fictitious.

I personally don't think this will happen in Singapore also.

Unless, he came with a car but how to carry a 50 " TV through Singapore (without packaging)

With car it is even easier to find the thief.

And surely , I would do a police report. The chances of not getting the thief by the police are low.

If any sms/whatsapp etc. even easier to get hold of him.

Guest Joker spotted
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You should not invite a first time date who is a stranger to come to your home, for this you know his identity. But it is difficult to imagine a guy, apparently worth to be a date,  to be so miserable, a petty thief.  This may happen in a third world country, but,  in Singapore?

You are replying to a joker, who amazingly, left his main door ajar while taking his shower.  Any sensible person will know what will happen next. Don't you?   The joker should count himself lucky to be alive and not a knife-point fully nude. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.