Male HQ

Any crossdresser, sissy and trans that can host

Any top love to be blindfolded and I will act like a horny lady to molest u and edge u slowly to the heaven? Cos I not a beautiful sissy CD. Lol

On 10/18/2022 at 1:16 PM, doggieboi said:

hi small twinkish boy with a petite body. i do have an interest in feminization and many other kinks, you can dress me up and use me as you like like a fuckdoll. 

Hey baby girl.... Where have u been hiding all this while? Daddy has been looking for u 🥵

Im age 32, guy, 167 49. I have a fantasy to be in schoolgirl uniform bukkake tied up ropes and duct taped gagged roleplay, have a fantasy of invasion being tied up helplessly till unable to move and released, being tease and molest, cut tear torn ripping my uniform and being bukkake as u all jerk and cum all over me and my uniform endlessly except my mouth. Keen can pm me at telegram @Sky9770 

1 hour ago, XiiaoSky said:

Im age 32, guy, 167 49. I have a fantasy to be in schoolgirl uniform bukkake tied up ropes and duct taped gagged roleplay, have a fantasy of invasion being tied up helplessly till unable to move and released, being tease and molest, cut tear torn ripping my uniform and being bukkake as u all jerk and cum all over me and my uniform endlessly except my mouth. Keen can pm me at telegram @Sky9770 

Soooo kinky 🥰🥰🥰

18 hours ago, XiiaoSky said:

Sounds like typical plot of jap av!

On 11/15/2022 at 1:45 AM, XiiaoSky said:

That sounds super hot

On 10/16/2022 at 2:21 PM, asianboyy said:

I like to dress up and blindfolded. Door unlock. Help yourself in and molest me all you want. No oral/anal. Just touch. U can j/o and cum over my body. I can hj for u too. I can host in east. Seeking for tonight or we can arrange

Sounds like a plan baby

• ongwong88 changed the title to looking for cd, ladyboy and couple at jb