Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

How do you guys know if a masseur is willing to give you happy ending?

depends on the masseur and the massage center. some places like bbboy, fresh, cityboy etc, HE is basically included lol. some place like kursani, some masseur ask if u want, some dont even offer. Same goes to other clean massage center like senjakala and serai. Not saying nothing will happen there, but its rarely happening. read this thread and u can find masseur name who are willing to give HE on these places. u might need to nego the tips yourself though. sentral blind massage, no HE. Sometimes, if you are lucky enough and there's some chemistry between u and the masseur, free HE lol they are human afterall

Edited by Sudu

I think Oops opens at 3 pm.

Thanks, are u regular there? I wonder how ppl initial the move, been there few time all no contact, and like scare them once u look at them try to eye contact, I end up sit in j Jacuzzi watching only

Guest Gym Rat

Im newly to sauna...went to Steamer one time before on usual day.

how is Steamer nude day crowd ?

after payment get in the next door is locker..is it from there onward ( during changing ).

It should be no towel at all when u walking around the floor ?

Steamer's Sauna is so 5 minutes ago!

Was in otot2 just now, my first time, and i dont think sauna is my thing. Feel miserable the whole time there lol. There's this one muscular guy that i like but too shy to do anything lol. dark room is really not my thing, dont like strangers touching and groping lol. Guess ill just stick to massage for eternity. Or maybe next time i should have someone to go with me. At least ill have someone to chat with. I couldnt even start any conversation with anyone there. Too shy.

LOL! We are in the same boat!

Felt exactly the same way... Massage is the next & only alternative :(

Guest leanfit

Me too...plan to go after work...fit young with 6 pax abs

Me too...plan to go after work...fit young with 6 pax abs

cool.

What time? chi or mly?

Guest Teekay

Hi.. Anyone know where i can get Hot Nepalese masseurs??

Hi...pls do share and let me know too. I once had a very hot Nepalese in Emperor but unfortunately he's no longer there. Am still hoping to find (some) Nepalese masseurs....LOL.

Guest Travel

Which sauna would be best to go on a weekday (like today)? I'm planning to go at around 630PM. 23 5ft8 Athletic muscular. 

I'm thinking Otot2? I'm into younger masculine guys.

Guest Guest1233

Anyone been to chakran on weekends? How's the crowd and action there? Looking forward to go this weekend. Or shall I just go to Sentral or Senses. Staying near KL Sentral. Appreciate any comments.

Hi...pls do share and let me know too. I once had a very hot Nepalese in Emperor but unfortunately he's no longer there. Am still hoping to find (some) Nepalese masseurs....LOL.

Try Sempurna. They have a few nepalese in the album. 

Where are the following massage/spa:

1. Sempurna

2. Cityboy

3. Borneo

4. Emperor

Do they have websites? Or anywhere where we can choose the masseurs?

Thanks

Had try Giorgio before, he so cool... U will love it if he lick or suck u...

Guess he had take some mentol stuff, u will find its cold when he lick or suck it lol...

I guess he more to Top, as he don't seem enjoy while fxxx by me...

how about his dick size? look big from the pic?

mind to share what so special about them?

Guest ThanksSudu-FromShyBoy

depends on the masseur and the massage center. some places like bbboy, fresh, cityboy etc, HE is basically included lol. some place like kursani, some masseur ask if u want, some dont even offer. Same goes to other clean massage center like senjakala and serai. Not saying nothing will happen there, but its rarely happening. read this thread and u can find masseur name who are willing to give HE on these places. u might need to nego the tips yourself though. sentral blind massage, no HE. Sometimes, if you are lucky enough and there's some chemistry between u and the masseur, free HE lol they are human afterall

Thank you for taking your time to explain this! :) Do you by any chance know where in PJ can I have a m2m massage? Preferrably Kota Damansara area because I live and work around there. ^^

mind to share what so special about them?

Personally I find some Nepalese rather pleasant looking (the fairer ones...no offense to non-fair people), the Nepalese masseur I had was quite good at massage and most importantly he was not demanding (compared to some other masseurs) which can be quite a turn-off. Of course this is just my personal views...

anyone one going kursani tonite ? i ll b there ard 830-9pm lol ....

Must we go for a massage to enjoy the facilities? Or we can just pay entrance fee?

Anyone can recommend any masseur that are in their late 40s or above 50s? Like older men...

Have a look at 011- 3300 7140 (Whatsapp). Though one of his profile listed his age as 33 yo, based on my incall experience, he is more like 4x yo.  His massage is OK. RM60/hr. And he proceed to do BJ without me asking.

Personally I find some Nepalese rather pleasant looking (the fairer ones...no offense to non-fair people), the Nepalese masseur I had was quite good at massage and most importantly he was not demanding (compared to some other masseurs) which can be quite a turn-off. Of course this is just my personal views...

I think things may have changed quite a bit since your last encounter with Nepalese masseur. Previously, I thought only those China MB & those Pinoy masseurs demand big tips. Now, I feel it is almost the same for all nationalities. Imagine that you paid RM60 for 1hr massage (basically I called it a non-massage for most of the centres) and then when you are in the room with the masseur and he demands another RM150 to RM200 for full service. That's actually more ex. than those indon masseurs who put ads in PR or some gay apps.

Guest Saunavisitor

I went to Borneo Native today just to try... the premise may look rundown from outside, the inside is a bit like BB Boy...

So I went inside and the man at the counter ask which masseur i want Chinese or Malay... i ask which one is best? He said all best, "melayu, chinese, iban, kadazan semua ada"... then he said that there is new Thai guy... so i chose the Thai guy...

After i've changed into towel, the counter guy came and told me that the thai guy is having his meal, i need to wait... then he suggest an Iban guy... i said ok...

Then came the Iban guy... he took of his shirt and shorts leaving only boxer... the massage started... during the massage, i do realise that the masseur plays with my ass a lot... no masseur in my previous experience spent so much time on my butts... i knew that was a sign but chose ignore since i don't bring much money...

The massage proceed for front body... then i got more 'signs' from him... he keep rubbing his dick (through his boxer) on my body... after that he took my hand and place on his thigh... as much as i want to play with his dick, i still restraint myself since i don't have enough money...

Now the moment of truth... after 45 mins massage, he asked how much can i give for him to strip and give me b2b... well, i don't really expect that... i told him that i only have RM100 for the massage... he said, "ok, RM60 for the 1 hour massage and RM40 for me."

Then the action began... start with b2b, nipple play, hj, bj and he rimmed me... he wanted fuck me, since there is no condom, i refused... we just hj and play with each other... he even let me fingered his hole... and he seems to enjoy it... i will definitely fuck him if i have condom right there... it was a HE for both of us...

That my field report for Borneo... hehe...

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic