Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

I went to Borneo Native today just to try... the premise may look rundown from outside, the inside is a bit like BB Boy...

So I went inside and the man at the counter ask which masseur i want Chinese or Malay... i ask which one is best? He said all best, "melayu, chinese, iban, kadazan semua ada"... then he said that there is new Thai guy... so i chose the Thai guy...

After i've changed into towel, the counter guy came and told me that the thai guy is having his meal, i need to wait... then he suggest an Iban guy... i said ok...

Then came the Iban guy... he took of his shirt and shorts leaving only boxer... the massage started... during the massage, i do realise that the masseur plays with my ass a lot... no masseur in my previous experience spent so much time on my butts... i knew that was a sign but chose ignore since i don't bring much money...

The massage proceed for front body... then i got more 'signs' from him... he keep rubbing his dick (through his boxer) on my body... after that he took my hand and place on his thigh... as much as i want to play with his dick, i still restraint myself since i don't have enough money...

Now the moment of truth... after 45 mins massage, he asked how much can i give for him to strip and give me b2b... well, i don't really expect that... i told him that i only have RM100 for the massage... he said, "ok, RM60 for the 1 hour massage and RM40 for me."

Then the action began... start with b2b, nipple play, hj, bj and he rimmed me... he wanted fuck me, since there is no condom, i refused... we just hj and play with each other... he even let me fingered his hole... and he seems to enjoy it... i will definitely fuck him if i have condom right there... it was a HE for both of us...

That my field report for Borneo... hehe...

What is his body type? Is he the manly type? His age?

Thank you for taking your time to explain this! :) Do you by any chance know where in PJ can I have a m2m massage? Preferrably Kota Damansara area because I live and work around there. ^^

I think kursani, citybay puchong or ken theraphy kepong are your only choices. There's one in damansara that has ads for men massage but its a mixed massage center, ive never been there and really doubt there will be happy ending lol.

Anyone can recommend any masseur that are in their late 40s or above 50s? Like older men...

If u are just looking for good massage without HE, blind massage at sentral is a good cheap option. Several blind masseur there are in their 50s

I went to Borneo Native today just to try... the premise may look rundown from outside, the inside is a bit like BB Boy...

So I went inside and the man at the counter ask which masseur i want Chinese or Malay... i ask which one is best? He said all best, "melayu, chinese, iban, kadazan semua ada"... then he said that there is new Thai guy... so i chose the Thai guy...

After i've changed into towel, the counter guy came and told me that the thai guy is having his meal, i need to wait... then he suggest an Iban guy... i said ok...

Then came the Iban guy... he took of his shirt and shorts leaving only boxer... the massage started... during the massage, i do realise that the masseur plays with my ass a lot... no masseur in my previous experience spent so much time on my butts... i knew that was a sign but chose ignore since i don't bring much money...

The massage proceed for front body... then i got more 'signs' from him... he keep rubbing his dick (through his boxer) on my body... after that he took my hand and place on his thigh... as much as i want to play with his dick, i still restraint myself since i don't have enough money...

Now the moment of truth... after 45 mins massage, he asked how much can i give for him to strip and give me b2b... well, i don't really expect that... i told him that i only have RM100 for the massage... he said, "ok, RM60 for the 1 hour massage and RM40 for me."

Then the action began... start with b2b, nipple play, hj, bj and he rimmed me... he wanted fuck me, since there is no condom, i refused... we just hj and play with each other... he even let me fingered his hole... and he seems to enjoy it... i will definitely fuck him if i have condom right there... it was a HE for both of us...

That my field report for Borneo... hehe...

Name if u happen to know:)

Have a look at 011- 3300 7140 (Whatsapp). Though one of his profile listed his age as 33 yo, based on my incall experience, he is more like 4x yo. His massage is OK. RM60/hr. And he proceed to do BJ without me asking.

Hi is the number correct pls

Guest leanfit

how was the crowd last night ?

I was there last night at 9ish. Crowd was less and I had Naz for the whole body massage. He's an experienced masseur for those who need real massage without hanky panky. But undeniable he is a very well-built Malay hunk ;)

Guest sauna lover

Does anybody knows where Louis from BBBoy is now ?

I was very surprised to see his picture gone and no 'coming back on...' message. I think a lot of customers will miss him :-( I hope he is back soon.

Does Senjalala Urban Spa still hold nude parties?

no. there's shower area in first floor that kinda open shower concept. but thats it. never know they do that before lol. anyway, just came back from senjakala. 2nd time massage with shah. tantric yoga. i must say its the best massage i've had to date. the massage is very intimate indeed:P love it. I asked for a room with shower inside the room though. they have a few rooms like that here. if u register as member (which i did), u can get some discount like 10%. 

Edited by Sudu

no. there's shower area in first floor that kinda open shower concept. but thats it. never know they do that before lol. anyway, just came back from senjakala. 2nd time massage with shah. tantric yoga. i must say its the best massage i've had to date. the massage is very intimate indeed:P love it. I asked for a room with shower inside the room though. they have a few rooms like that here. if u register as member (which i did), u can get some discount like 10%. 

do Shah provide HE ?

I was very surprised to see his picture gone and no 'coming back on...' message. I think a lot of customers will miss him :-( I hope he is back soon.

u may just call BB and ask abt his status ... mostly went for holidays..

Guest terryb

tried steamers sauna just now. that'd b d 1st n d last. rm18 for a non nude nite? limited facilities dat only occupies 1 level? not worth my money! should've read the reviews prior to my visit!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

tried steamers sauna just now. that'd b d 1st n d last. rm18 for a non nude nite? limited facilities dat only occupies 1 level? not worth my money! should've read the reviews prior to my visit!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

There are only more people on the nude nights which are Tuesday ,Thursday and Sunday at entrace fee of RM 23,other nights are fairly quiet!

quote name="Eric S." post="1274481" timestamp="1440162540"]do Shah provide HE ?

Shah is the most muscular guy in there, he did HE but he mention he is straight...

His massage skill are good n can be sensual too....

U will feel how firm is his chest when pit ur both foot press on it..

Shah is the most muscular guy in there, he did HE but he mention he is straight...

Yup he is muscular alright:P

Guest slimfitboy

Im 19, chinese mix american, tall slim fit boy i wanna go for sauna tomorrow ( saturday) i never been in one lol anyone can accompany me ? I plan to go mandi manda since its near my place...

Guest Danial

Im 19, chinese mix american, tall slim fit boy i wanna go for sauna tomorrow ( saturday) i never been in one lol anyone can accompany me ? I plan to go mandi manda since its near my place...

Do you have email contact or wechat contact? I also do plan to go sauna soon. 

Guest Saunavisitor

What is his body type? Is he the manly type? His age?

I don't really make conversation during massage... he's more like average to beefy body... i don't know how do u define 'manly', but he seems like an average normal guy... definitely i don't ask about his age... btw, he has big star tatoo on his shoulder/chest...

Guest Saunavisitor

I remember reading here about one counter guy that like to 'harass' the customer and kacau daun... but i can't recall which one... is it Borneo??? Because that counter guy did caress and kiss my feet before the masseur come in...

I remember reading here about one counter guy that like to 'harass' the customer and kacau daun... but i can't recall which one... is it Borneo??? Because that counter guy did caress and kiss my feet before the masseur come in...

it is broneo 

it is broneo

Yah last time before the masseur came in the counter man asked me to strip and said just helping to stretch then proceeded to suck my dick from soft to hard...

Guest Big Cock Lover

Anyone been to chakran on weekends? How's the crowd and action there? Looking forward to go this weekend. Or shall I just go to Sentral or Senses. Staying near KL Sentral. Appreciate any comments.

Boring place ! Not happening at all !! Guys there are lazy, choosy, placid at best !!!

Guest Malaybot

I'm thinking of going to Otot Otot or DayThermos tonight at 6 pm. Which one do u think is better?

This is not the first time I go to gay sauna, and because I'm a frequent visitor to mandi manda. But I think I want to try a new place. Hehhe

Have a look at 011- 3300 7140 (Whatsapp). Though one of his profile listed his age as 33 yo, based on my incall experience, he is more like 4x yo. His massage is OK. RM60/hr. And he proceed to do BJ without me asking.

Got others to recommend? The more uncle or daddy looking the better.... yes.. best if have HE

Guest Kingsley

When I was reading the comments some post bothered me.

1. Posers please go die. What do you expect the patrons will look like in the sauna? If they are as hot as Gerald Butler, Daniel Wu or Robert Downey, will they be hunting in the sauna? I mean, come on be realistic and those who keep ditching uncles, chubs and skinny, do you think your piece of hot cake? If you are, I don't think you will need to hunt in sauna weh... Just pose in MarketPlace, The Lobby, public pool or even Zouk.. Coz if ur hot no matter where you go, you will get to fuck! And pls those posers stay away from the sauna, pls don't infect that place with you stupid unfriendly vibe. Coz I can guarantee those who keep ditch other ppl are those who look exactly like AUNTIES. Hot and sexy guys need not talk much.

2. Lazy ass please go die too. Come on this thread has been created to provide you information first hand before you go visit sauna or massage center. you can just scroll and flip to pages like 3-4weeks ago, there are bunch of post and comment, not every time you wanna go fuck and you ask questions that have been answered previously.

3. Hunters go die too. This is place where you shared your field visit, experience not place where u ask for stats and ask for fuck.. Come on, there are growlr, grindr, scruff, jackd, 9monster, PR so many other apps why you wanna pollute this forum?

4. Those unsure, scared, timid, need companion should go die as well. Come on, what so scary to be in dark place? Do u fuck under bright light then? Don't like ppl watch, touch and gouping your ass and balls then I think sauna its not a place for you. And perhaps you should stop reading too coz I think this forum also not suitable for those timid. Perhaps public pool will be more suitable for you guys. You have been given tips, scenario, and I think those who share their experience are really good writers as you can actually imagine how the place look like yet you guys still asking for companion, ppl to bring you there, owh come on since when all gays become such auntie and sissy?? Life is to short to be doubtful and be timid. Just try out everything while you still young and have chance coz when you grow older perhaps you would not want to visit sauna coz you will be those uncles that those posers keep blaming and ditching... See its karma... Just wait till you get old...

1. Posers please go die. What do you expect the patrons will look like in the sauna? If they are as hot as Gerald Butler, Daniel Wu or Robert Downey, will they be hunting in the sauna? I mean, come on be realistic and those who keep ditching uncles, chubs and skinny, do you think your piece of hot cake? If you are, I don't think you will need to hunt in sauna weh... Just pose in MarketPlace, The Lobby, public pool or even Zouk.. Coz if ur hot no matter where you go, you will get to fuck! And pls those posers stay away from the sauna, pls don't infect that place with you stupid unfriendly vibe. Coz I can guarantee those who keep ditch other ppl are those who look exactly like AUNTIES. Hot and sexy guys need not talk much.

2. Lazy ass please go die too. Come on this thread has been created to provide you information first hand before you go visit sauna or massage center. you can just scroll and flip to pages like 3-4weeks ago, there are bunch of post and comment, not every time you wanna go fuck and you ask questions that have been answered previously.

3. Hunters go die too. This is place where you shared your field visit, experience not place where u ask for stats and ask for fuck.. Come on, there are growlr, grindr, scruff, jackd, 9monster, PR so many other apps why you wanna pollute this forum?

4. Those unsure, scared, timid, need companion should go die as well. Come on, what so scary to be in dark place? Do u fuck under bright light then? Don't like ppl watch, touch and gouping your ass and balls then I think sauna its not a place for you. And perhaps you should stop reading too coz I think this forum also not suitable for those timid. Perhaps public pool will be more suitable for you guys. You have been given tips, scenario, and I think those who share their experience are really good writers as you can actually imagine how the place look like yet you guys still asking for companion, ppl to bring you there, owh come on since when all gays become such auntie and sissy?? Life is to short to be doubtful and be timid. Just try out everything while you still young and have chance coz when you grow older perhaps you would not want to visit sauna coz you will be those uncles that those posers keep blaming and ditching... See its karma... Just wait till you get old...

hahahaha.. relax bro.. as u said.. life is short... just them do what ever they wan to... 

anyway.. but why u are here ?

Guest Small guy

Yah last time before the masseur came in the counter man asked me to strip and said just helping to stretch then proceeded to suck my dick from soft to hard...

I haven't told anyone Cuz I'm ashamed...my first time to massage...the counter guy came in so I thought he is the one who is doing the massage...

Then he licked and finger my anus..I was scared to tell him to stop because felt nicely too... I told him finally to stop because I said to him im Virgin... But he got very excited and fucked me bareback.

I also tried to fight but I'm a small skinny guy only... Bout 150cm tall, skinny

Guest Saunavisitor

I guest Shah was the masseur servicing me when i first went to Kursani... since then, never met someone like him...

I have been to Borneo a few times and this had never happened to me.  Damn!  Lucky you!

counter guy at borneo? isnt that the old guy? seems like he's the owner

I guest Shah was the masseur servicing me when i first went to Kursani... since then, never met someone like him...

Shah that we were talking about is the one from senjakala, and he's been working there for quite some time already. maybe the one in kursani is a different person

I haven't told anyone Cuz I'm ashamed...my first time to massage...the counter guy came in so I thought he is the one who is doing the massage...

Then he licked and finger my anus..I was scared to tell him to stop because felt nicely too... I told him finally to stop because I said to him im Virgin... But he got very excited and fucked me bareback.

I also tried to fight but I'm a small skinny guy only... Bout 150cm tall, skinny

omg, if he really fucked u without your consent, shouldnt that be under rape? 

1. Posers please go die. What do you expect the patrons will look like in the sauna? If they are as hot as Gerald Butler, Daniel Wu or Robert Downey, will they be hunting.. See its karma... Just wait till you get old...

U sounds like pms. Man-man lah.. Had settled down? Or still single and loneliness? Think karma bro

As he fucked you bareback , did you do any testing for HIV or STD after the window period?

i think someone here said its close already

Ah ok sorry for the repeat question.

Went to Kursani Subang last night for the 1st time and it was interesting.

Went for 1 hours massage. The guy massaged me then put my hands at his cock while he massages.

Then at the final minutes, he asked me to sit on the mattress and start massaging my shoulder while having his crotch right at my phase.

He kept rubbing till he was hard, then he pull down his own pants and asked me to BJ him.

Nice cock, so i just suck him lah haha..

Then I asked him to HJ me, but he don't wanna do that unless I tip him..

Didn't agree to it, so i just went to the steam room..

Now the steam room is a different story.

Had a good BJ and fucking between legs in there haha.

So yeah, that's why I'm curious to explore Kursani Wangsa Maju, if it is still open :)

Guest Bitchy Karma Chameleon

A damsel in distress detected!!! ☝

Ah ok sorry for the repeat question.

Went to Kursani Subang last night for the 1st time and it was interesting.

Went for 1 hours massage. The guy massaged me then put my hands at his cock while he massages.

Then at the final minutes, he asked me to sit on the mattress and start massaging my shoulder while having his crotch right at my phase.

He kept rubbing till he was hard, then he pull down his own pants and asked me to BJ him.

Nice cock, so i just suck him lah haha..

Then I asked him to HJ me, but he don't wanna do that unless I tip him..

Didn't agree to it, so i just went to the steam room..

Now the steam room is a different story.

Had a good BJ and fucking between legs in there haha.

So yeah, that's why I'm curious to explore Kursani Wangsa Maju, if it is still open :)

if u take 1.5hr and above massage, it includes urut batin.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic