Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

I seldom go to bbboy nowadays and I think they are all the new one whom I don't know anyone of them. Maybe you can try and let me know?

I'm not local KL but if I tried any of them, I'll put a field report here.

Guest HornsOfOdin

Hi,

I am frm spore...will be goin kl tis weekend n need help on info....for those who frequent bbboy, roughly how much is the taxi fare frm kl sentral to bbboy? I jus wanna know roughly e amt so as not to get conned by e taxi drivers there...thank u

Usually not more than RM15

Guest KursaniFirstTrial

single room will charge u extra rm10, ard rm67 for 90 min. normally i go for single room, mayb is true, is more free for u to ask for extra ... haha

Nice, thanks for the reply. Appreciated. Will try the guys you recommended next time. Do you keen to meet there one day?

emmm be careful guys esp those on Grindr. easily detected around seputeh/midvalley/OKL area. encounter him on Grindr many times. lucky me never replied him !! sharing is caring

he messaged me in Grindr too, becareful guy, this fella looks very aggresive in getting people , his name is Julius and stays around Old Klang Road. 

Hate these philippines people , go back to your own country and cheat your own people.

Guest For Safety

he messaged me in Grindr too, becareful guy, this fella looks very aggresive in getting people , his name is Julius and stays around Old Klang Road. 

Hate these philippines people , go back to your own country and cheat your own people.

wow....seriously ?...yes he is kinda aggressive in promoting he is a masseur and giving me his number is 018 3826918 for you people to take note , take care.

Any guidelines for going otot2 about fee and wat to do

The fee for weekdays is rm25 per entrance then for weekends is rm 30.if u r the firstimer, u need to pay extra rm 10 for card member. Ii usually will go on weekends

Guest King Bitch

They cannot go back to the Philippines to cheat on their own people. Nope, they can't. Their own kind do not have deep pockets like we Malaysians do! That is why they flood our country & cause chaos!  :whistle:  :twisted:

Hear that today steamer is full and out of locker and very crowded. I have 3 weeks no going... Miss the time there.... Will try to go next week... Very happening today? Who is going. Must be happy....

Guest Ah Beng

Hear that today steamer is full and out of locker and very crowded. I have 3 weeks no going... Miss the time there.... Will try to go next week... Very happening today? Who is going. Must be happy....

Now, that is a fairytale!

Guest Incredible Hulk

wow....seriously ?...yes he is kinda aggressive in promoting he is a masseur and giving me his number is 018 3826918 for you people to take note , take care.

They cannot go back to the Philippines to cheat on their own people. Nope, they can't. Their own kind do not have deep pockets like we Malaysians do! That is why they flood our country & cause chaos!  :whistle:  :twisted:

These are all fuckers, we should send them straight to the sea, let them swim back to their own country !!!

Beware of anonymous masseurs who prey on Grindr or Hornet guys , especially Pinoy, they are dangerous !!!

Pinoy who read this, becareful if I found you anywhere, I will kick your ass for causing chaos !!!

These are all fuckers, we should send them straight to the sea, let them swim back to their own country !!!

Beware of anonymous masseurs who prey on Grindr or Hornet guys , especially Pinoy, they are dangerous !!!

Pinoy who read this, becareful if I found you anywhere, I will kick your ass for causing chaos !!!

I don't understand why are you people so low in IQ for putting all innocent Pinoy into the topic! This had entirely nothing to do with Pinoy or Race or any nationality but one's personality! So what is a Chinese Malay or Indian? In the first place, if you know he is cheating why do u still fall for it? Blame it on your own lust! Look at your own Malaysian fellows before commenting others!

It's true guys....Steamers was good last nite....many ppl....fat, thin, short, tall, young, matured, fit, chub....you name it. :)

Now, that is a fairytale!

Guest Anti pinoy

I don't understand why are you people so low in IQ for putting all innocent Pinoy into the topic! This had entirely nothing to do with Pinoy or Race or any nationality but one's personality! So what is a Chinese Malay or Indian? In the first place, if you know he is cheating why do u still fall for it? Blame it on your own lust! Look at your own Malaysian fellows before commenting others!

Here is malaysia. You pinoy get out of our country and swim back to philippine.

Tried Ken years before when he just started work at Kursani.. Massage just so-so.. Is he really good now?

Frust when Akim no longer work wif Kursani.. He is my favorite the past one year.. Any other masseur to recommend?

Guest KLleanfit

Tried Naz from Kursani.

His massage skills 8/10- strong and firm

Sensual-5/10- it was happened when he started massage my back thigh, his hands keep sliding in and out from the slit joining the thigh and butt.. Also pressing his bulge towards my back during the finishing part..

Physique-8/10- always wear cap, manly, typical Malay tanned coklat manis, hehe. Quite muscular as I could see he is quite built through the tight shirt.

Overall Worthy value: 9/10

Going back : FOR SURE..

Anyone tried him before ? Kindly some review about him ..

It's true guys....Steamers was good last nite....many ppl....fat, thin, short, tall, young, matured, fit, chub....you name it. :)

Aiya miss the chance again.... Too bz and no time to go.... Cause i saw post here. Alot complain no worth to go la. But still crowded... Ah beng hope to meet u one day in steamer. Hahaha im chub

Tried Naz from Kursani.

His massage skills 8/10- strong and firm

Sensual-5/10- it was happened when he started massage my back thigh, his hands keep sliding in and out from the slit joining the thigh and butt.. Also pressing his bulge towards my back during the finishing part..

Physique-8/10- always wear cap, manly, typical Malay tanned coklat manis, hehe. Quite muscular as I could see he is quite built through the tight shirt.

Overall Worthy value: 9/10

Going back : FOR SURE..

Anyone tried him before ? Kindly some review about him ..

Naz.....how does he look like? manly look and normal stats? any HE?

thanks

yup, he did look ok, but he not offer any extra, and not provide HE

oic

i want a manly and normal stats masseur who can provide HE or sensual at kursani...anyone to recommend?

That is bad

emmm be careful guys esp those on Grindr. easily detected around seputeh/midvalley/OKL area. encounter him on Grindr many times. lucky me never replied him !! sharing is caring

http://www.planetromeo.com/auswertung/setcard/index.php?set=7957568&secure=Gzx29MggQjQ3YcIgyvkNRg%3D%3D

0183826918 watsapp

OMG. The cheater !!!! He is now looking for preys in PLANETROMEO !!!! ALERT!!!!

It's a famous gay club in Kuala Lumpur. Majority are chinese under age 25. Many hot guys too. I'm going there alone tonight. Let me know if anyone wanna join or meet up.

marketplace? where is that?

It's along Lorong Yap Kwan Seng Edited by kingsley

Take a leap of faith, you will find your wings on your way down.

Guest Ah Beng

Aiya miss the chance again.... Too bz and no time to go.... Cause i saw post here. Alot complain no worth to go la. But still crowded... Ah beng hope to meet u one day in steamer. Hahaha im chub

Mandi Manda or Otot-Otot would be better options. Trust me.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic