Male HQ

Kuala Lumpur - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

ruffx2sg

Guest HornsOfOdin

I have never been to sauna before. I would love to experience being grope but not more than that. Is it ok if i reject these people if they want more then groping?

You can always say no

I have never been to sauna before. I would love to experience being grope but not more than that. Is it ok if i reject these people if they want more then groping?

If you're talking about something like dark maze, its okay to reject since you cant even see anything and there's a lot of other people to chosse from.

And trust me. I also enjoy being grope by lots of guys. It was really worth it. And i rejected a lot of people too who tried to stick my sword into their hole. And they are totally fine with it.

Really?? When u visit them?? Which massage boy u take?

I just back from there last two week, which environment is clean and nice.. But the boy selection might be lesser than previous but still skill is ok...

Ya the environment is very good there.. I didnt ask his name tho.. I always choose diff2 therapist each time i visit Aromann.. The quality is far behind if want to compare from last year.. I have stop visiting massage centre since early this year and just re-visit aromann this week only to find out most of therapist is new and the one I got didnt really up to price that I pay. Which is sad because I really find aromann is a nice place and i feel secure.. haha I dont mine paying if they maintain their service quality.. but nayyy dissapointed

Guest sauna lover

Can anyone tell me what's going on with Mtheraphy? Are they still operating near to MM? I visited their website n got this message ›

BUSINESS AS USUAL WHILE CHANGE OF MANAGEMENT IN PROGRESS PLEASE CALL 016-3866420 OR VISIT www.freshm2m.com ...

Would be interested to have news/update.

Sorry if someone already posted and I missed it.

Thanks.

Guest Massage

Can anyone tell me what's going on with Mtheraphy? Are they still operating near to MM? I visited their website n got this message ›

BUSINESS AS USUAL WHILE CHANGE OF MANAGEMENT IN PROGRESS PLEASE CALL 016-3866420 OR VISIT www.freshm2m.com ...

Would be interested to have news/update.

Sorry if someone already posted and I missed it.

Thanks.

Isn't the message " Business as usual while change of management in progress" clear enough?

It means they're open for business and they have new owners. In fact I paid a visit and they now have more selection of masseurs. Check their website and click Gallery 2. Gallery 1 is for their Cheras branch.

Hey guys need your opinion. First timer wanted to try out suana. Nearby KL Sentral and need to know where is good? I heard a lot about MM, Senses or Sentral massage?

For me mm always my first choice . Tue / thur / sat are their nude night. Its fun. But for me the maze are too dark. I dont really like it when i cant see who is around me. Everyone will waiting around the entrence of maze to see each other

Hey guys need your opinion. First timer wanted to try out suana. Nearby KL Sentral and need to know where is good? I heard a lot about MM, Senses or Sentral massage?

For me mm always my first choice . Tue / thur / sat are their nude night. Its fun. But for me the maze are too dark. I dont really like it when i cant see who is around me. Everyone will waiting around the entrence of maze to see each other

Ya the environment is very good there.. I didnt ask his name tho.. I always choose diff2 therapist each time i visit Aromann.. The quality is far behind if want to compare from last year.. I have stop visiting massage centre since early this year and just re-visit aromann this week only to find out most of therapist is new and the one I got didnt really up to price that I pay. Which is sad because I really find aromann is a nice place and i feel secure.. haha I dont mine paying if they maintain their service quality.. but nayyy dissapointed

Too bad u don't know the boy name else I will banned him too...

I think they leave not much boy, mind to describe a bit how does he look like?

What package u take?? U go at night right?

Guest Newbie

Hi, i just found out from a blog that Kakiku have below facilities. May i know the proper attire when using this facilities?

Gym - Normal gym attires?

Jacuzzi - Swimming trunk? Underwear? Naked?

Foam Shower - Enter with towel, then naked?

Dry Sauna - with towel?

Wet Sauna - with towel?

Dim Room - towel? Underwear?

Dark Room - ??

Guest saunavisitor

Hi, i just found out from a blog that Kakiku have below facilities. May i know the proper attire when using this facilities?

Gym - Normal gym attires?

Jacuzzi - Swimming trunk? Underwear? Naked?

Foam Shower - Enter with towel, then naked?

Dry Sauna - with towel?

Wet Sauna - with towel?

Dim Room - towel? Underwear?

Dark Room - ??

Jacuzzi & Dark room - naked

others just towel...

Hey thanks will try that out!

I have been to mostly all gsauna in kl. And MM is my favourite. At first me n my friend, oso thought that we would only do groping,hj not more that that..but well...cant resist the fun being hug,bj,group sex wit those sexy good looking guys. We become addicted going to those places. Didnt think much untill saw a police raid happen to one of the sauna which we r otw going into. Anyway in our exp..we seen lots of guys doing unprotected sex in gsauna.. even hands, body, cocks been touch n suck by multiple person. Risks of being infected r very high. so those who r trying n curious going to those places, think 1st k.. be safe guys.

I have been to mostly all gsauna in kl. And MM is my favourite. At first me n my friend, oso thought that we would only do groping,hj not more that that..but well...cant resist the fun being hug,bj,group sex wit those sexy good looking guys. We become addicted going to those places. Didnt think much untill saw a police raid happen to one of the sauna which we r otw going into. Anyway in our exp..we seen lots of guys doing unprotected sex in gsauna.. even hands, body, cocks been touch n suck by multiple person. Risks of being infected r very high. so those who r trying n curious going to those places, think 1st k.. be safe guys.

So scary.. not worth to go.

Guest Random

Hi. Which sauna been raid before? Cant really find much news about this

Newbies, learn to slow down and let your eyes adjust to the dark. You can identify a lot of people by their shadow profiles.

Nude nights sometimes not as good as they sound, sales trick. What's the difference? All imaginary.Ppl sneak towels, very dark anyway, hide everything with both hands.  Other nights just put your hands under or lift up towel. Can see more in showers. 

How to locate this place

Been around that part cant find

Any landmark for ease to find

Pls

Call the owner of Steamer's Sauna, Mr. Eddie Chew at 016-2219378.

The signboard is placed in an awkward location that is hard to spot. But it's on the same block as the lawyer firm if I'm not mistaken. Look for the lawyer firm and it's just one floor above

Steamer's Sauna

E2-02 (Level 2)

Jalan SS6/20A

Dataran Glomac

Kelana Jaya

Guest ASSociate

hi guys, may i know where is the exact location for senses sauna. I tried to been around there but couldnt able to spot the signboard and i have no idea which staircase i should go up

Guest Newbie

First time going to sauna today.

Went to Kakiku at 9pm.

Not very crowded, approximately 5 to 6 person only.

I like jacuzzi the most, there was a guy come and grope me when i was naked in the jacuzzi pool.. First he feels my toes, then my thigh, then he touch my nipple and running down his fingers to my cock. It felt really good. He pulls my hand (maybe he wants me to feel his cock), but I'm too nervous i didnt move my hand. I never touch any guys cock my whole life, so dont know what to do.. then he gave up and left the Jacuzzi.

First time going to sauna today.

Went to Kakiku at 9pm.

Not very crowded, approximately 5 to 6 person only.

I like jacuzzi the most, there was a guy come and grope me when i was naked in the jacuzzi pool.. First he feels my toes, then my thigh, then he touch my nipple and running down his fingers to my cock. It felt really good. He pulls my hand (maybe he wants me to feel his cock), but I'm too nervous i didnt move my hand. I never touch any guys cock my whole life, so dont know what to do.. then he gave up and left the Jacuzzi.

You make me wanna to kakiku too. Sounds fun. Haha

Guest sauna lover

Isn't the message " Business as usual while change of management in progress" clear enough?

It means they're open for business and they have new owners. In fact I paid a visit and they now have more selection of masseurs. Check their website and click Gallery 2. Gallery 1 is for their Cheras branch.

Thank you for your reply. Actually the message was not very clear, that's why I posted.

It said business as usual but did not say what that business was, did not say that Gallery 2 related to Mtheraphy and gave no indication as to location of Mtheraphy facility. So some dropping by the site would learn precious little from the blog site and the same from the fresh site.

I'm sorry if you regard me as an idiot, but I was hoping to get some constructive info (which you gave) as verification of the business as usual statement.

I only visited once, a long time ago, and was treated so rudely that I walked out without massage. If that is their "usual" then I'm not interested! But maybe the new management has brought/will bring changes for the better :-). Would welcome first hand updates. Thanks.

Thinking to go kursani later. Any suggestion on the masseur? Any review on ken and Joe?

was thinking the same, but too lazy lol. have no review of any of them, but ken seems popular choices here

hi guys, may i know where is the exact location for senses sauna. I tried to been around there but couldnt able to spot the signboard and i have no idea which staircase i should go up

Senses dont have signboard outside

Go up the staircase at the corner bldg

Gf is a recp for the hotel/kareoke

You find it on the 2nd floor ok. Enjoy

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unpinned this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic