Male HQ

Breaking News! Havent U Guys Heard?

imchaser

What turn me off a lot is the guy eating chicken rice prior to sex. Hello, please I don't want garlic chili paste smell all over my body.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Why would i wanna check a voicemail on my cell phone? If u wanna talk to me, call again. If i wanna talk to you, I'll answer.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Knock knock.

Whos there.

Gong Li.

Gong Li who?

Gong Li Fatt Choi!

Lame right. At least its original imchaser® and not those forwarded smses..

What? Already over? Well, next year then.

Who would have thought Facebook can be so stressful. I figured if I want to be a bitch in FB then I'll have zero friends.

The gayest thing abt me is I can memorized all the girls name in American Next Top Model from cycle 1 till cycle 16 and the orders they were eliminated. Expensive!

Theres one time a female colleague fell into a longkang and the first words of concern that came out from my mouth was "oh no u gonna ruin the dress!"

I will never understand why would any gay would bleach and die their hair so blonde. The "Chao Ah Beng" look is so out of season. Infact, it was never IN in any season at all even for a gay ah lian..

Hey u know what? See that small green positive button on the right side of this post? WHy not give me a positive by clicking on it if u like what i post in this thread?

Im trying to see if u guys like me or not.

Please vote for me. Thank you and have a nice day bitches.

Note to self: do not wear a very tight pants to a gay bar trying to get attention cos now my balls hurt like hell & I'm walking like a duck.

U guys can find me on facebook...

Edited by imchaser

If u think that "AJ" means "Ah Jie" then u must be a really misguided Beng. I mean come on, what kind of respected queens will use some random chinese slang to label themselves...

• 2 weeks later...

Is it weird that im still listening to CNY songs on my ipod? It makes me happy during these depressing times... I wish everyday is Chinese New Year.

The world is ending soon and ill die alone.

• 2 weeks later...

What is my favorite flavor of condom?

I don't know, my ass hole doesn't discriminate since it cant taste.

Edited by imchaser

Havent u heard that appearance and grooming r what makes the man? Don't give me the beauty on the inside crap cos im not gonna make love to your intestines.

• 2 weeks later...

Fine! Since u guys hated me so much until calling me buck teeth and dont belong here, might as well i retire from this forum for good! Happy now?

U guys sucks.

Maybe ill try to be nice and less sarcastic and less easily annoyed from now on... im deeply remorsed.

Im sick of being sarcastic also. Some ppl in real life refuse to be associate with me when they found out me in the forum. It hurts.

Fine! Since u guys hated me so much until calling me buck teeth and dont belong here, might as well i retire from this forum for good! Happy now?

U guys sucks.

ooi...but there are so many more out there who luv u...and hate u....and luv u....cheer up lah!

留人间多少爱 迎浮也千变 和有情人做快乐的事 莫问是劫是缘

Maybe ill try to be nice and less sarcastic and less easily annoyed from now on... im deeply remorsed.

Im sick of being sarcastic also. Some ppl in real life refuse to be associate with me when they found out me in the forum. It hurts.

this is so unlike u...quite a turn off

this is so unlike u...quite a turn off

Then where the hell were u when eveyone is against me? By secretly admiring me wont help, u have to declare and express it openly. haha.

Edited by imchaser

Then where the hell were u when eveyone is against me? By secretly admiring me wont help, u have to declare and express it openly. haha.

didn't know u was so fragile mah! sigh...u broke my dream....don't let it happen again...

Just be urself and dun let anyone tells u how u should be. I dun see anything wrong with u being fiesty and direct so long as u balance it with some words of wisdom form time to time.

If u leave then there will be no more BW super model diva. It will be boring hor. Bw can still afford a few divas here.

Just be urself and dun let anyone tells u how u should be. I dun see anything wrong with u being fiesty and direct so long as u balance it with some words of wisdom form time to time.

If u leave then there will be no more BW super model diva. It will be boring hor. Bw can still afford a few divas here.

I dont want to be a super model diva. Doesnt sounds flatering. I just want to be a member that enjoys BW like the rest of the people... Ill be nice i promise.

Is it soo hard to find someone who loves SURVIVOR as much as i do? I mean like really into Survivor, not those who just watch but those that study it. I want to be your best friend.

Ideas for the next title in this awesome trilogy reboot.

SCRE4M

5CREAM

SCR6AM

Edited by imchaser

I dont know whats wrong with me and my taste in music recently. Im in love with Selena Gomez songs.

I used to worship Smashing Pumpkins during high school... they were so cool back then. But now listening back to his nasal voice makes me wanna shoot myself. Its torturing.

• 3 weeks later...

Why complain when people tweet random shit, well if you want important stories watch the news.

My nipples are so sensitive to touch that I have a little orgasm by just putting on the car seat belt.

Guest Guest

My nipples are so sensitive to touch that I have a little orgasm by just putting on the car seat belt.

If this is considered as breaking news, then my daily bowel movements should be classified as International Events.

If this is considered as breaking news, then my daily bowel movements should be classified as International Events.

Well, if u want important breaking news, then go watch the world news. haha.

Now would u excuse me im gonna post something regarding my butt next.

Edited by imchaser

When we r done having sex, I'd like your feedback. Tell me if I was brilliant or simply outstanding.

Edited by imchaser

Recently i got very turned on by hot men with glasses. I want to bully them & have rough sex with them until their glasses fall off. Is this normal?

So I was like, dude grow up. And he was like shut up u old man! And I was like, oh no u didn't just called me that u bitch!

I've been using nipple pumps and now my nipples are huge and always erected. And also I've been developing man pecs and my nipples always seems to burst out through my fit tee especially when I'm using a sling bag.

However I'm proud of it and loving the attention and the stares from guys, but sometimes it's annoying and embarassing when a group of maids point and joke abt it in the train.

Some people have a hard time expressing how they really feel... Don't worry I get it, you love me.

Was wearing super enhancing underwear, then i realized the exec opposite me in train secretly snap pics of me with his iphone.

Guest Guest

Was wearing super enhancing underwear, then i realized the exec opposite me in train secretly snap pics of me with his iphone.

LOL...

you should have said, "要拍哪里,就拍哪里"!

Err, wow i just realized my account in Stomp got suspended without any reason. Guess the peeps in Stomp cant take my sarcasm well.

btw, the last i posted was how fake the MP reading newspaper in the bus was. Oh and some comments on Justin Bieber's perfume. THose are deleted too. Like WTH.

My pants are getting tighter. I cant decide whether its the material shrinks or my ass is getting bigger.

Maybe it's anal retentiveness? :P

Totally not! Although im not sure the meaning of that.

Is it appropriate to leave those nude men posters on the wall when the aircon man come and replace a new aircon later in my room?

Edited by imchaser

Is it also appropriate to appear only in underwear when later the aircon man show up? Cos u know, aircon spoilt and it's so warm and sweaty.