Male HQ

Breaking News! Havent U Guys Heard?

imchaser

this is fake/doctored/photoshopped isnt it??

What do u mean? Im not a doctor nor own any shop.

What, u mean i need to resort in this kind of dirty tricks to gain fame and attention? R u saying im an attention whore?

Im offended.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Such a fine piece of ass you have in your avatar. I want to leave my teeth mark on it. :twisted: :wub:

Thanks! hehe. Btw have u seen my nipples yet?

259917_2108295435072_1476173579_32466907_6442284_n.jpg

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

i am

t

i

r

e

d

reading this non sense thread

Admit it. U adore me and can't stop reading this thread.

Jealousy wont get u anywhere. Join the club or shut the hell up. Hugs.

My bff told me how much he enjoyed the karaoke session with his new hot friend. I felt that my bff status is being threatened immensely.

Guest guest

Admit it. U adore me and can't stop reading this thread.

Jealousy wont get u anywhere. Join the club or shut the hell up. Hugs.

You sounded so much like a reincarnation of Tight Ass.

Remove the brief in your avatar and your ass will be same same as the one in Tight Ass's avatar.

My new colleague sitting behind me is a stocky guy and my gaydar told me he is gay. I've been wearing my buttcrack pants ever since.

You sounded so much like a reincarnation of Tight Ass.

Remove the brief in your avatar and your ass will be same same as the one in Tight Ass's avatar.

After reflecting on your comment immensely, ill try to tone down my fabulousness a bit.

Cos i felt its a blasphemy being compared to Tight Ass. His ass is no where same as mine. Immensely.

I dreamt of you last night for some reason. :wub:

Though it was a dry dream, tell me it will be wet tonight.

Outrageous! no wonder i felt so violated when waking up this morning! haha.

Meanwhile, its so nice of u to tell me. That means u r interested in me and wanting to have sexual activities with me. Dont have to feel paiseh, alot of people does.

So tell me, in your dreams, how do i look like?

The more effective alternative to slamming the door is to leave it wide open when storming out. It will surely annoyed your bf immensely cos he has to close it himself.

Who says men cant fake an orgasm? I fake it everytime... during phone sex. My moaning skill over the phone is pxxn-class.

Gosh!! that is called nipple?

Why am I even in this flamming room to look at "something" so flat and jelly when I already have got something more firm and attractive than that. :ph34r:

You must be desperate enough to post in my thread in attempt to lure some attention to your nipples. Alright, ill satisfy you by bestowing some of my fabulousness to u by spending few seconds replying to u.

Now bow.

• 2 weeks later...

When i was a kid and learning how to surf the internet for the first time, the first few words i searched was "gay", "sex", and "gay sex".

Guest TA Messenger

When i was a kid and learning how to surf the internet for the first time, the first few words i searched was "gay", "sex", and "gay sex".

Tight ass send me to tell you dictionary is not expensive, don't have to insult the world-wide web.

• 3 weeks later...

My boss went overseas. Only me and another guy in the office. Should i seduce and molest then fxxk him in the office? Pretty sure he's gay.

• 3 weeks later...

Some said I look better without glasses. But I only take it off when I'm on the bed. If u wanna see me without it, u have to take me to bed.

Imchaser is getting boring. Just compare the last few posts with the first page of this thread and you can tell the difference in quality...

Outrageous! R u not afraid that u will get stampede to death by my fans? Dont just read the first page, read all seven of it. All my post in this thread are all nobel prize-worthy.

How often i have sex?

With my boyfriend, abt once a month. With "boyfriends", few times a week.

Edited by imchaser

Was playing with the Google translator.

Original text:

I am fabulous. I write funny and sarcastic stuff, and people either love me or they love to hate me.

20 random language translation later and back to English, i get.......

I do not know I was a Saturday, Sunday and silly stories, I love you because they hate them, why do not you write?

Most people i met r terrible in bed, but i dont blame them. Because i realized its just that im too good, its hard for them to keep up.

The no.1 criteria of choosing a room to rent is ... a sexy landlord. I'll leave the room door ajar every night.

If i can have one superpower, id love to have x-ray vision, so i can see butts and penises every day.

Would it kills to have more people other than me to post in this thread? Ill give a million dollars to the next person who post nice stuff abt me here.

Well, guess all you rich people dont want the million dollar. What is wrong with u guys. Or no one even read this thread anymore?

Im not a virgin, meanwhile, Tight Ass is still a middle age virgin on discount. Dont get fooled by his profile age 18.

Shut up you bitchy bitch! LOL

Ask me to shut it, then LOL me? What kind of shit is this? Do u hate me or love to hate me or hate to love me?

OMG u guys. I just had a Final Destination moment last night. I fear something might happen that will effect my trip to Bali. And just an hour ago, Bali was hit by a magnitude 6.8 earthquake. The tourist area was effected badly

Am going next week. Finally! i will get to experience earthquake first hand. How cool was that?

If u dont see me posting after that, u know what happen.

Edited by imchaser

Guest Tralala

OMG u guys. I just had a Final Destination moment last night. I fear something might happen that will effect my trip to Bali. And just an hour ago, Bali was hit by a magnitude 6.8 earthquake. The tourist area was effected badly

Am going next week. Finally! i will get to experience earthquake first hand. How cool was that?

If u dont see me posting after that, u know what happen.

I remember a year ago you were asking if anyone would like to accompany you to visit Bali and stay a nudist resort, some time in January or February 2011. So you didn't end up going then?

Hope you enjoy this trip of yours. Have a good break and come back refreshed!

I remember a year ago you were asking if anyone would like to accompany you to visit Bali and stay a nudist resort, some time in January or February 2011. So you didn't end up going then? Hope you enjoy this trip of yours. Have a good break and come back refreshed!

Errr... wow what a nice message. I seldom get this kind of reply... haha. Can u insult me? Im not comfortable reading nice replies from guest. Haha just kidding.

Yeah i went somewhere else during that CNY period. Looking forward for the nudist resort. Thanks again.