Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi fun (compiled)

Teckie

• 2 weeks later...

WELL Said!! :clap:

I agree 100%. For me, married bi mature daddies have the best of both worlds. I dont know why, but i also feel that the so-called macho str8 acting mature married guys are the best to make love too. :thumb:

Hi, yeah well said..married guys have the best of both worlds...yeah, mainly seek other guys for that " other" experience or to break away from

work related stress, family commitments for that "quiet, tranquility" experience......sometimes men need a "break" too...

sorry if i tok to much, being a newbie..am 36 yr indian, married stats = 36 , 180 85 ...

Guest wahchai

Hi your stats looks good...

31 chn 168, 65, straight-acting btm looking for manly stocky top, pm me if interested

Hi..i am looking for matured chubby chinese guy

care to share and chat and more..email..wayang59@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

hi, i am also a new manly bi

mature, stocky, discreet,

40s 180 85kg, seeks married man curious to befriend or chat

private me

I like chubby manly guys. Only Chinese. I am chinese and have place for fun.

email me wayang59@hotmail.com. I am 45/chn/65kg 171m. have a nice day..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nature69

i am looking for mature married guys.

u keen to deep throat my cock.

msg me thru here. (register members only)

Hi i m/chn matured would like to deep throat u n cum. Interested do email me at gay1nature69@hotmail.com

Hi. I'm always looking for mature, not necessarily married guy for friendship and fun. I'm 30/168/60/mly. Love to give bj, hugging, cuddling and kissing. I can massage for u too. Kisses.

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

Hi, yeah well said..married guys have the best of both worlds...yeah, mainly seek other guys for that " other" experience or to break away from

work related stress, family commitments for that "quiet, tranquility" experience......sometimes men need a "break" too...

sorry if i tok to much, being a newbie..am 36 yr indian, married stats = 36 , 180 85 ...

Hi there.. U sound yummy. How to contact u??

Muaaxxxx,

Zee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Matured

I am a married man new here too! I am Chn/37/171/73.

Looking for mature married men. Interested, please PM me.

Hi, I am married and matured. I am interested to befriend you.

Not a member; so cannot PM you. Mind giving your email address.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Anyone staying in punggol? I'm married chn 37 175 75. Don't have much free time hence looking for a neighbour kind of buddy.

Hi,

What about 2 buddies??? I am 45 170 82 chn divorce and my partner is 31 178 100 eurasian. We are discreet and can host. Living along Upper Changi Rd so, by TPE punggol is like 15mins away.

Onn and Des

I'm married as well and newbie and very curious..ha..ha..

Chn 37 175 76 staying at punggol. Hope to find a soul mate at my neighbourhood.

If u looking for gym fit, I'm not your type. I'm lazy, dun excerise, and have man boob... :P

Edited by Hon

Anyone staying in punggol? I'm married chn 37 175 75. Don't have much free time hence looking for a neighbour kind of buddy.

Hi! I'm chn, 36/168/82 Stocky guy staying in hougang. Would like to be your neighbourhood buddy! My msn is: online_miracle@yahoo.com.sg Chat with you soon! :rolleyes:

Edited by Miracle3
  • G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • yoyQ changed the title to Seeking married/bisexual buddies
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic