Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi fun (compiled)

Teckie

Me: 40 yo intelligent, well spoken professional. Married. Fit - 165 60, workout 5x a week and sometimes more. Brown skinned expat (seems like a relevant inclusion in Singapore). 

I'm happy, I'm fulfilled. And yet inside me is this need to have a connection with a like minded man that I can be myself with, mentally and physically. I'm not looking for romance. If I had to give it a label, I'm looking for a friend, a confidante, a brother. Ideally someone who stimulates me physically and mentally, and someone that I can do the same to. 

You: Married. Ideally under 50. Sane, profesional, sorted, can hold a conversation. Fit - I'm not expecting an underwear model, but not obese either, else we may not have the physical chemistry. 

There are a lot of fantastic men in SG so hoping there's at least one that meets the criteria. If that's you, get in touch and let's chat. 

all small letters>     @sgpinkdot
thanks

On 6/10/2023 at 2:05 PM, True079 said:

Hi all,

43 chn, 181 94 , local here.

Hope to Seek regular straight acting Top buddies [bi, married r welcome] to hang out with. For meals, coffee etc.

Prefer someone 40 and above - Matured, intelligent, discreet and must be straight acting. 

Private message me to get connected.

line: sjmuff

Caucasian 55 married to younger Indo (Bali), often visit SG, looking for casual fun with other bi married guy, like to jo together while look at pics of wife on my phone and discuss about her, sorry won't share pics online, PM me to start chat

47 164 59 local discreet str8act chn dad of 2. into carbs, crabs, hiit, ktv for the same.

lets chat over a drink and see where that leads us. i dont need any of your pics bcos nthg is real till the meet. I am ok to have a chat over the phone but no virtual stuff.

Not very comfy with guys who are feminine but I respect them in every way. top if we get there.

buttertrade

tele/ line

47 164 59 local discreet str8act chn dad of 2. into carbs, crabs, hiit, swim, pool/ billiards, ktv for the same.

lets chat over a drink and see where that leads us. i dont need any of your pics bcos nthg is real till the meet. I am ok to have a chat over the phone but no virtual stuff.

Not very comfy with guys who are feminine but I respect them in every way. top if we get there.

buttertrade

tele/ line

• kalel changed the title to All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi fun (compiled)