Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi fun (compiled)

Teckie

55yo American here.  Will soon be doing some regular traveling to Singapore for business and some pleasure travel to explore other parts of Asia.  

I'm married (to a woman) but like to have fun and found this forum during a naughty search 😀.  

I'm 6-01, 210, muscular and in shape build.  Open to fun with no strings or drama.  

Hope to make some connections here!  

Looking for Straight-acting and manly tops who hv convenient place for discrete companionship.

* Married guys , mature 40++ and those who seek for discreet fun while wives are away are welcomed

45,181,90kg chn here. We can meet for drinks to get to know each other better first.

Looking Straight manly pure tops . Discreet Married are also welcome. Treat me like your wife/gfs & I will serve u well.

Big ass to offer

45, 181, 90kg local chn. Pure btm.

Edited by yoyQ
On 1/4/2024 at 1:45 PM, nate42 said:

55y 190cm 95kg married with 2 kids, mixed (chn/eurasian) Looking for chat with similar aged (+/- a few), SG married guys for discreet friendship and company for drinks or runs. Benefits is secondary. PM if keen to connect.

Hi I am interested to know you

You can telegram me @edwardxxl

for your information, there is a cap of 50 members for now. inactive members will be removed over monthly review. so that the chance be given for other interested member.

Edited by D.0284

170/ 60kg/ 52yo chinese, professional. Pleasant looking, look younger than my age would suggest, slim/fit profile.

Bi married so need to be discreet.  

Looking for drinking buddies and like-minded friends who are able to hold an intellectual & mature conversation, non-judgemental and not take themselves too seriously.

I like chilling out over drinks, stimulating conversation with fit, open-minded and non-judgemental people who aren't afraid of laughing at themselves.

You should be able to hold a decent and mature conversation over drinks.  

To be clear, drinks mean beer, stout, whiskey, alcohol, etc. Please don't be a cheapo and DM asking me out for kopi or tea. I'm not interested... Sheesh... 

Note that I'm NOT looking to DTF and am definitely NOT interested in meeting up for action or 'coffee' followed by action in a toilet or some deserted place. If that's what you're after, don't bother calling me.  

Strictly Friends first before fun.  

Note that it may take a while to build the trust and friendship, so please be sure you're sincere on wanting a friendship and willing to put in the effort to get to know each other.  And if there's chemistry, then many things are possible and we can see where it leads to.  

I'm very open minded and can be very kinky once I get comfortable with you. I'm also very particular about personal hygiene and only safe activities always. Discreetness and trust is very important.

You should also be relatively fit, pleasant looking and of similar body build. My pics in my profile. No offence but no chubs please, just a personal preference.

DM me with your stats and intro and we'll take it from there.

Note - One liners (or one word) intros get ignored. If you can't even be bothered to type a proper DM and intro yourself properly, well, nuff said... 

Cheers,

Kay

Bonus: If Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, a-Ha & Bananarama make you move your body & head to the dance floor, what are you waiting for? Hit me up asap...   

Edited by Keong692

170/ 60kg/ 52yo chinese, professional. Pleasant looking, look younger than my age would suggest, slim/fit profile.

Bi married so need to be discreet.  

Looking for drinking buddies and like-minded friends who are able to hold an intellectual & mature conversation, non-judgemental and not take themselves too seriously.

I like chilling out over drinks, stimulating conversation with fit, open-minded and non-judgemental people who aren't afraid of laughing at themselves.

You should be able to hold a decent and mature conversation over drinks.  

To be clear, drinks mean beer, stout, whiskey, alcohol, etc. Please don't be a cheapo and DM asking me out for kopi or tea. I'm not interested... Sheesh... 

Note that I'm NOT looking to DTF and am definitely NOT interested in meeting up for action or 'coffee' followed by action in a toilet or some deserted place. If that's what you're after, don't bother calling me.  

Strictly Friends first before fun.  

Note that it may take a while to build the trust and friendship, so please be sure you're sincere on wanting a friendship and willing to put in the effort to get to know each other.  And if there's chemistry, then many things are possible and we can see where it leads to.  

I'm very open minded and can be very kinky once I get comfortable with you. I'm also very particular about personal hygiene and only safe activities always. Discreetness and trust is very important.

You should also be relatively fit, pleasant looking and of similar body build. My pics in my profile. No offence but no chubs please, just a personal preference.

DM me with your stats and intro and we'll take it from there.

Note - One liners (or one word) intros get ignored. If you can't even be bothered to type a proper DM and intro yourself properly, well, nuff said... 

Cheers,

Kay

Bonus: If Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, a-Ha & Bananarama make you move your body & head to the dance floor, what are you waiting for? Hit me up asap... 

Edited by Keong692

gentlemen, please kindly reply with your martial status for the  request link to be dm to you. please note that new member could not see chat history to deter individual to join just to harvest on content. no content of those below 21 years of age, student or NSF. no content of illegal drug and other narcotic materials.

• D.0284 changed the title to League of Married Men
  • kalel changed the title to All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi fun (compiled)