Male HQ

All seeking Married Daddies/Guys/Men/Bi fun (compiled)

Teckie

29/170/97 bi chn chub attached can?

Looking for someone top to take the lead with me. Teach me and guide me.. Make my hole his..

East side pasir Ris, safe sane and discreet

Line: riri85

I think its bi married..

attached can be... attached to a guy ...

LOL

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

hoping married guys can think twice and be more careful and selective as it is not only concern your own horniesss , but you are putting your bet on your family happiness , sorry for being nosey .

I can say that most married men have already thought so many times

that's why they made a choice.

many will eventually be selective.

even though some might be caught in the act

but as u can tell..

everyone has to make a choice..

thanks for the reminder

don't worry..we are here to be nosey..

LOL

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

I'm Tom 29/188/80 chn ver btmLooking for Ltr too.I'm not Local from Malaysia .I'm wish......can meet the one who always knw when I'm need him beside me,then I'm won't be cry alone anymore.My hobby is:TravelShop around less buy thingsPhotographCard GamesBoard GamesMovieBadmintonDog & catDrink & eatSing kbox & sleepDon't worry about what type you are or age,as long you Human :-)Haha.can be fr too.Pm me if you into it :-)I'm will tellLine id: tomhekse

Hey guys ... I am looking for a mature (at least 36++) top guy out there who is interested to do some roleplaying. Something like boss-employee, cop-victim, teacher-student. Important is that you are healthy, dominant, clean and very discreet, have some fantasy and we can trust each other. I am a bottom guy who loves to worship cock. Get in touch if you are interested. I am a partnered white guy, 33 years old, 194cm tall and weight 83 kg. I have place today. Cheers

I'm Tom 29/188/80 chn ver btmLooking for Ltr too.I'm not Local from Malaysia .I'm wish......can meet the one who always knw when I'm need him beside me,then I'm won't be cry alone anymore.My hobby is:TravelShop around less buy thingsPhotographCard GamesBoard GamesMovieBadmintonDog & catDrink & eatSing kbox & sleepDon't worry about what type you are or age,as long you Human :-)Haha.can be fr too.Pm me if you into it :-)I'm will tellLine id: tomhekse

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • yoyQ changed the title to Seeking married/bisexual buddies
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic