Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

Was there yesterday at 4pm and they ran out of towels! The reception guy bowed to apologise saying new towels coming only later in the evening. Was given only one small towel to use in and out of the onsen!

Another shocking discovery: locker no. 38 is mot safe! The door could be opened easily despite being locked. Fortunately all my valuables were intact. 
I told the female receptionist not to issue no. 38 locker and she sim even acknowledge! 

Visitors, remember not to use locker no. 38 and make sure whatever locker you’re given check and double check make sure it’s secure!

19 hours ago, fifafom said:

Was there yesterday at 4pm and they ran out of towels! The reception guy bowed to apologise saying new towels coming only later in the evening. Was given only one small towel to use in and out of the onsen!

Another shocking discovery: locker no. 38 is mot safe! The door could be opened easily despite being locked. Fortunately all my valuables were intact. 
I told the female receptionist not to issue no. 38 locker and she sim even acknowledge! 

Visitors, remember not to use locker no. 38 and make sure whatever locker you’re given check and double check make sure it’s secure!

Yea lol business very good this month for them run out of towels wor.

Wish they have electonic lockers but thats what u get for extremely cheap price 

On 12/23/2023 at 7:42 AM, fifafom said:

Thank you for sharing locker 38 not safe! Long weekends, alot of us flock to onsen. 😆

On 12/23/2023 at 7:42 AM, fifafom said:

Thank you for sharing locker 38 is not safe...cold weather today, anyone going this evening?

20 hours ago, Hotcaeks said:

Wah why is joya so crowded these 2 weeks 😂 wheres my peace

1. probably many people clearing leave at year end & got more time to spare. those not traveling abroad to enjoy the real thing will just come here (or yuno)

2. the weather seems slightly cooler at year end, great to soak hot water

crowded but got more cuties/hunks or not🤣?

2 hours ago, shangrilo said:

anyone going later? first time here and planning to go maybe tonight

1 hour ago, cranky said:

am thinking if i should head there tonight too 

just go, dun think haha. GST increasing from Monday😭

21 minutes ago, hard2kill said:

Where is the reception now? it use to be outside. Jeust now i passed by at 4pm dont c anyone even the cafe is empty

Reception already inside..still can go in from the previous enrance.. and there's another entry beside mother earth restaurant inside main lobby of d'arena..

Field report:

Vsited Joya Onsen for the first time the 8th of January 3-5:45pm between my Monday grind~ it was spacious, however, the furnishings gave off a cheap public pool vibes. Cold pool was not too cold. Suana and hot pool wasnt exactly hot. But the overall atmosphere was still relaxing which did it's purpose. For that , I have absolutely no complain as the entry charge is really cheap (paid $30 online but could be even cheaper than a typical gym membership if u purchase regular pass). The onsen was relatively empty which added to the peaceful ambiance. Some nice erections spotted occasionally and guys were relatively friendly- a couple of them stroked my dick in the sauna. As for the food-quality of the seems mediocre at best.

will I be back again?

well, yes if I swing by the ulu vicinity but likely not a special trip down... unless my friends Jio me.

Edited by Samuel Lim

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼.