Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

On 5/24/2024 at 8:31 AM, KeanWCEH73 said:

Something about Joya... facilities spoilt frequently and then it took them forever to fix it..... then no news .... no info that things are not working and still no discount.... yet many uncles love to pay and go and sit in there for hours... recently got one uncle even ask me why this place so quiet... almost want to tell him because you are here those young gd looking guys will not come law... thats why is quiet 

hahaha ... so naughty you

5 hours ago, fifafom said:

Looks one of the fountain pumps has died on Monday afternoon 😔

Hope they won’t take too long to repair it.

Have you noticed a table fan suspended above the suana room 🙄

Quite funny haha but doesnt matter to me.

'Waterfall' seems fine tho?

went to joya in the evening. crowd age range was from nsf to 50s. 
would have been more relaxing if it wasnt for this person who kept coming close and even followed me around. and he kept returning heading to the showers to check out every new guy coming in. glad he found a grp of peeps to talk to in the end so i could have some peace in the corner lmao

On 6/8/2024 at 10:28 PM, samdiggin said:

went to joya in the evening. crowd age range was from nsf to 50s. 
would have been more relaxing if it wasnt for this person who kept coming close and even followed me around. and he kept returning heading to the showers to check out every new guy coming in. glad he found a grp of peeps to talk to in the end so i could have some peace in the corner lmao

You are too hot lah... 😉