Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

Dear guys... sincerely apology.... the specky hunk that appears on every Sun evening from 7 pm onwards is DEFINITELY GAY.... all of you should go and admire him.... wow real hot.... more hot than the onsen water and sauna heat.....all of you should go and chat with him as he is so friendly since i saw him the entire evening chatting with a desperado young tanned skinny gay dude.... this evening 

On 8/8/2024 at 9:08 PM, KeanWCEH73 said:

All better watch out i think joya is trying to catch guys playing in the onsen... apparently there were people caught playing by the staff.. look around in the onsen you will see little notices around near the ice bath and the water dispenser

are they strict on enforcing this??

3 minutes ago, fbttop said:

Just to check so are the tanning chairs back ? 

Is it crowded for the after 7pm promo?

yes, tanning chairs are back. wkends after 7pm, may be around 20 people

7 minutes ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I wonder does the muscle boys from AF above come down to soak after an intense workout?

think joya has collaboration with the AF upstairs, now not sure still have not. sometimes do see muscle boys bring in their gym bottles😁

2 minutes ago, wang6317 said:

before that its like 40+ or smth is it?

not sure about exact price for other timings, maybe can check their website or instagram. i only go after 7pm😜

Very long time I haven't visited Joya.

Missed this place a lot- very peaceful especially in the aftie.

Gives an impression like a kampung onsen.

Prefer it this way than...

Anyway, nice chatting with you B at the resting area. It's seldom for me to be engaged in a conversation and sharing even quite personal stuffs. Felt a safe space with you.  

12 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Recently there is this fat Chinese guy, 40~50s from look, straight, who deliberately go in and out of the sauna to disrupt anything that's happening. He will purposely turn on the heat to max also to chase people out.

Annoying.

Wtf. Cant someone turn down the heat. Or report him

Joya onsen is now filled with some UFO regulars, they go there almost every day ( since i am not there every day, but when i am there hey these UFO appear again. I wonder why Joya dont offer stay overnight package, these super yucky UFO will be the first one to snatch these packages... the rate they are going i think they should stay or camp there... they stay in the sauna so fucking long even the staff were joking about it.... their skin wont rot meh??? SO LONG inside the sauna and the pool... their behaviour are simply yucky and disgusting... sit in there nude covering their dicks with bare hands... hey uncle same old tricks lah... so when young guys go in there simply remove their hands and show their tummy and bloody uncle face with their dicks erect??? Please your disgusting behaviour turns everyone away and makes everyone find this onsen such a undesirable place to go to for relaxation....