Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

2 hours ago, LeL9 said:

have been reading this thread......seems like a nice place to relax and have little fun.

I dun stay near west side, got to make the effort to go there.

I talked to some ppl there, seems like alot dont stay in the west too. I myself stay near central area. Still need at least 1hr travel but its worth it.

14 hours ago, KeanWCEH73 said:

Joya onsen is now filled with some UFO regulars, they go there almost every day ( since i am not there every day, but when i am there hey these UFO appear again. I wonder why Joya dont offer stay overnight package, these super yucky UFO will be the first one to snatch these packages... the rate they are going i think they should stay or camp there... they stay in the sauna so fucking long even the staff were joking about it.... their skin wont rot meh??? SO LONG inside the sauna and the pool... their behaviour are simply yucky and disgusting... sit in there nude covering their dicks with bare hands... hey uncle same old tricks lah... so when young guys go in there simply remove their hands and show their tummy and bloody uncle face with their dicks erect??? Please your disgusting behaviour turns everyone away and makes everyone find this onsen such a undesirable place to go to for relaxation....

what is UFO stands for? 

1 hour ago, extrabreadd said:

Wah feel like trying out here but it’s ex…

The cheapest sauna/onsen place you can find in singapore. I find it hard to complain about the price and facilities. Service is good too. Except the sauna sometimes got some 'smell' and the seating area, but i guess we are responsible for it lol

31 minutes ago, Hotcaeks said:

The cheapest sauna/onsen place you can find in singapore. I find it hard to complain about the price and facilities. Service is good too. Except the sauna sometimes got some 'smell' and the seating area, but i guess we are responsible for it lol

Sauna smell from all the dried cum 🤣

1 hour ago, Hotcaeks said:

Quite common lah. 

Many guys just want to get off. 

Come here, come there, come everywhere. 

2 hours ago, Igood said:

For golden hour, it does not mean 2-5pm, u can go anytime btw 2-5 and stay for 3 hours rite? If come at 4, can stay until 7?

at the mean time I think they will just let it be. controlled the IN timing. But if one day the crowd is more and more, I think they will more strict on that rule as they have limited locker. 30 lockers only if I am not wrong, for male side. 

I actually drop by the place and to be honest, without the discount or buying monthly. It's quite ex. haha

I paid $46. non-promo price. In my opinion, It's really quite small. There is only 1 toilet and you have to use before or risk dressing up and come out and use. haha

The resting area or lounge....I mean it's the walkway to the female onsen, so how relaxing can it be? haha. 

The male locker is kept neatly with a few prepping area which is good but here comes my issue again, there is no washing area. haha so if i style my hair, i need to head out to wash because if i'm dressed, i dont think i can head in the onsen area. 

In the Onsen, there is 4-5 washing area, do note that the floor are quite slippery so be careful.

1 big hot onsen, 1 small cold pool and 1 sauna. 

It's really not big and i do agree that in term of hygiene, im not sure how clean it is, imagine you walk out of the sauna and you step into the pool with your sweat haha. yup.

I will try to visit again during the promo. haha 

8 hours ago, Hello.Massage said:

I actually drop by the place and to be honest, without the discount or buying monthly. It's quite ex. haha

I paid $46. non-promo price. In my opinion, It's really quite small. There is only 1 toilet and you have to use before or risk dressing up and come out and use. haha

The resting area or lounge....I mean it's the walkway to the female onsen, so how relaxing can it be? haha. 

The male locker is kept neatly with a few prepping area which is good but here comes my issue again, there is no washing area. haha so if i style my hair, i need to head out to wash because if i'm dressed, i dont think i can head in the onsen area. 

In the Onsen, there is 4-5 washing area, do note that the floor are quite slippery so be careful.

1 big hot onsen, 1 small cold pool and 1 sauna. 

It's really not big and i do agree that in term of hygiene, im not sure how clean it is, imagine you walk out of the sauna and you step into the pool with your sweat haha. yup.

I will try to visit again during the promo. haha 

Its 'ex' so ppl will be encouraged to get their membership. The full day price also includes jinbei which is not given during promo prices. For the amount u pay, its a good and decent enough place to relax. No point comparing size with other spas that charge us $80 - $400 for 1 entry

1 hour ago, durianking said:

Last time I come out wrapping my towel and go into the toilet, it is not far from Male locker, so I just went out like that. Then the male staff saw me and inform me, please wear some clothes because it is common area, many gals in and out also. :)

Yah please be considerate and cover up your body - hot or not - as it is very rude to show skin to the opposite sex. Only guys can see and play with guys.