Male HQ

Fort Road carpark / under bridge

Slimb

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cronus said:

Where is the exact spot to cruise ya?

If you drive, you can stay in your car and let it all hang out while at the carpark. Leave the driver's door ajar a little and someone will bound to walk past and have a look. If you like it, push the door open a little bit more and a hand will reach in to help.

Or, you will see a metal bridge for the runners and bicycle riders infront of the carpark, underneath it usually are where the cruisers hang around.

Have fun! I'm headed there tonight... Red Mistubishi.

2 hours ago, suckmeoff1985 said:

If you drive, you can stay in your car and let it all hang out while at the carpark. Leave the driver's door ajar a little and someone will bound to walk past and have a look. If you like it, push the door open a little bit more and a hand will reach in to help.

Or, you will see a metal bridge for the runners and bicycle riders infront of the carpark, underneath it usually are where the cruisers hang around.

Have fun! I'm headed there tonight... Red Mistubishi.

can i join u?

On 8/10/2021 at 10:20 AM, MimiChub said:

@suckmeoff1985 went on Friday night and stayed until 6am....managed to get sum action. i might go again this Friday.

Wow. U stay then for how many hours? So much fun meh??

On 8/6/2021 at 9:33 AM, MimiChub said:

went there arnd 7.30pm but there were cyclists at the carpark. will go again tonight.

The cyclists over the bridge can see what is happening. Be careful in case they report u

@tyan, usually if i come on friday nights, i will stay abt 3-4 hrs. unless i come earlier say 11pm. then i will stay even longer. there r a few tall bushes beside the bridge that provides a good hiding place. there is also another spot on the right side of the forest (next to the expressway), which provides an excellent place for fun. sumtimes i also hang around katong park at the seats behind the playground. conducive.

On 8/15/2021 at 12:00 AM, suckmeoff1985 said:

Nice one bro - yeah quite laid back environment. No expectations but definitely fun if there's interest.

u r rite. expect nothing and u won't b disappointed...altho i m still hoping i will get to see a jogger wearing nothing but tight spandex shorts....would love to rim and sniff a jogger like that....

1. today, at 8ish, 5 cars parked. all Empty.

2. got 1 car parked at the opposite side.

3. 3 men loitering ard, all at diff times, i didn't see them coming out from their car, BUT ALL HEADED towards below the Bridge, for a night walk.

4. i did not see any CCTV Cameras, normally public carpark should have.

5. when i left, a chinese guy, in his 40s, chub( or above 80kg)parked his car near me... & "tailgate" me. I gave him a: "I DIDN't come here to cruise look." & he left

Decided to take a look last week as i always thought fort road is near to the stadium side until Google bring me to this carpark.

Lotsa of big truck parked there. I went 1 round in my car. There were 3 -4 guys standing there chatting when i drove past them. then when making the turn, there were 3 car at the other side of the carpark. In the car. Is it they are waiting for people to approach? haha.

Parked my car near the entrance of the carpark. There was a car next to me. I think a guy was inside but didn't check it out. I then walked toward the bridge area and a guy was walking back to the carpark and i think his friends were the guys chatting there. He might have gone to release himself.

I have to say the bridge area is quite open though it's dark. You could possibly see everything. haha there was no action that night. Make my rounds and went back to the carpark. I didn't dare to walk to the other side where the cars are..haha as i was looking back to my car, the group of guys were still talking and i think one of them check me out. Haha i walked faster. 

As i was approached my car, remember the car beside me, i saw the guy was like eating dinner/supper? cause it's 10plus pm and he was topless. It's interesting to see all the spots. I will maybe go back and see again. haha

On 9/8/2021 at 3:31 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Decided to take a look last week as i always thought fort road is near to the stadium side until Google bring me to this carpark.

Lotsa of big truck parked there. I went 1 round in my car. There were 3 -4 guys standing there chatting when i drove past them. then when making the turn, there were 3 car at the other side of the carpark. In the car. Is it they are waiting for people to approach? haha.

Parked my car near the entrance of the carpark. There was a car next to me. I think a guy was inside but didn't check it out. I then walked toward the bridge area and a guy was walking back to the carpark and i think his friends were the guys chatting there. He might have gone to release himself.

I have to say the bridge area is quite open though it's dark. You could possibly see everything. haha there was no action that night. Make my rounds and went back to the carpark. I didn't dare to walk to the other side where the cars are..haha as i was looking back to my car, the group of guys were still talking and i think one of them check me out. Haha i walked faster. 

As i was approached my car, remember the car beside me, i saw the guy was like eating dinner/supper? cause it's 10plus pm and he was topless. It's interesting to see all the spots. I will maybe go back and see again. haha

So no action ah?