Male HQ

Is there even any market for people with small dicks like me?

WarmGlow_84

To close store because the product is not optimum?

This is why ADVERTISEMENT was invented.  With a good advertisement campaign any product can sell well,  too small or too big or whatever. 

Even without dick, face, bod, you can have plenty of SPIRIT. Not every potential boyfriend is a bottom hungry for dick.  If you cultivate your spirit to inspire good feelings about you, you can have more success than those with plenty of dick, face, bod.

On 8/16/2021 at 9:12 PM, Steve5380 said:

To close store because the product is not optimum?

This is why ADVERTISEMENT was invented.  With a good advertisement campaign any product can sell well,  too small or too big or whatever. 

Even without dick, face, bod, you can have plenty of SPIRIT. Not every potential boyfriend is a bottom hungry for dick.  If you cultivate your spirit to inspire good feelings about you, you can have more success than those with plenty of dick, face, bod.

I....I want to cry.....
Thank you....for choosing to say this.

Guest Curious
On 8/16/2021 at 9:46 PM, WarmGlow_84 said:

Unfortunately....after.

Before how long ah? I also feel insecure of mine. It might look lost in the forest.

On 8/16/2021 at 9:43 AM, WarmGlow_84 said:

I....I want to cry.....
Thank you....for choosing to say this.

You're welcome.  I didn't invent this to comfort you.  It is real. 

There is a saying in Spanish:  "La suerte de la fea, la linda desea"  (the good luck of the ugly, the beautiful desires). Please don't interpret this as saying that you are ugly.  It can be a blessing to be just normal, and sometimes even sub-normal.  The same is true with money.  

An attractive personality is your best asset.  And for this, it helps to cultivate the feeling of happiness.

Guest Real bottom
On 8/16/2021 at 11:04 PM, Steve5380 said:

An attractive personality is your best asset.  And for this, it helps to cultivate the feeling of happiness.

In theory I do agree with you, but ....let's face it. I am anti small cock.

Guest Surprised

Smallest dick I ever saw was at a urinal, just one of those badly design ones where u walk in turn a corner and the one using urinal is 45 degrees exposed facing whoever comes in. Anyway, this guy maybe mid 30s was peeing and his dick was only like 1 inch and he was trimmed.

Don't hate your dick.  Watch this first, it is good that you are open to talking about it.  Accept what you have.  https://youtu.be/jMJHFCJEmiQ

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

On 8/16/2021 at 8:47 PM, WarmGlow_84 said:

My dick is only 4 inches, should I just close store ?

On 8/16/2021 at 9:00 PM, WarmGlow_84 said:

Yeah I also no face...thanks for your reality check, time to close shop.

Why are you seeking attention for your small dick?

The Main forum is for discussion and NOT the place for you to advertise your small dick.

Go start a Small Dick Club

• 2 years later...