Male HQ

Fetish of fantasizing BF being fucked by others

Guest Guest_confused

Guest Guest_confused

I'm currently over 4 years relationship with my boyfriend, we met on early 2017 and now approaching 5 years together.

I'm pure T while my BF is FlexB.

As couple we have been facing several quarrel and missunderstanding with each other.

I have some issues in mine for the past few months, been so triggered to see my partner being fucked by others (esp by other hunky guy), me myself is quite well built as well (been workout about 10 years to date), I'm 30 and he's turning 23 this year. But I'm so f*cking horny by seeing my partner being fucked or even I jerk off by fantasizing him being fucked by others.

Sometimes imagine that he is fucked by many tops while I'm jerking off watching him being gangbang. Even sometimes I'm so high by fantasizing that he is cheating behind my back.

When having pillow talk at the night, we sometimes discuss about our fetish, yet he sometimes angry but sometimes turned on as well.

By this pillow talk, found out that he is quite wild as well haha, sometimes I asked which type of guy in your office which turn him on, and he said frankly several names which I let him fantasizing that he is being fucked by them while having sex with me.

I'm also hard on by seeing him raunchy and moaning others name instead of mine.

We ever had our 1st threesome last year and that was our last 3some as well.

May you guys gave me some insight for some question across to my mind,

1. Is it normal to have those kind of kinky fantasies?

2. If it's not normal, how can I address it?

3. Do you guys have similar stories like that? How you overcome it?

4. is it good for our relationship to have this kind of fetish?

Thanks guys for seeing and replying my thread. Really much appreciated to get insight from all of you guys.

Guest Guest_Cuckold

I think it’s okay if both your partner and you are okay with the arrangement. I have the same fetish as well, watching my partner get topped while I sit and watch while jerking off. We don’t do it often though, more like a reward every now and then lol. 

• G_M changed the title to Fetish of fantasizing BF being fucked by others

Nothing wrong imo my fwb recently decided to go exclusive but we both are promiscuous, I like watching him get fucked. We do have soem ground rules. 1 he can't fuck another one without me being there and same rule applies to me. 2. He can't kiss the other guy 

we've done 3s where we both enjoyed watching other in action. Recent was at hook where one top joined us. Nothing wrong to get another person to get ur sexual desires as long as u have boundaries set and both of u align 

1. Is it normal to have those kind of kinky fantasies?

Most ppl won't as love is possessive. 

Unhealthy. 

2. If it's not normal, how can I address it?

See a shrink.

No.

Self discipline. 

No.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 8/31/2021 at 2:20 PM, Guest Guest_confused said:

I'm currently over 4 years relationship with my boyfriend, we met on early 2017 and now approaching 5 years together.

I'm pure T while my BF is FlexB.

As couple we have been facing several quarrel and missunderstanding with each other.

I have some issues in mine for the past few months, been so triggered to see my partner being fucked by others (esp by other hunky guy), me myself is quite well built as well (been workout about 10 years to date), I'm 30 and he's turning 23 this year. But I'm so f*cking horny by seeing my partner being fucked or even I jerk off by fantasizing him being fucked by others.

Sometimes imagine that he is fucked by many tops while I'm jerking off watching him being gangbang. Even sometimes I'm so high by fantasizing that he is cheating behind my back.

When having pillow talk at the night, we sometimes discuss about our fetish, yet he sometimes angry but sometimes turned on as well.

By this pillow talk, found out that he is quite wild as well haha, sometimes I asked which type of guy in your office which turn him on, and he said frankly several names which I let him fantasizing that he is being fucked by them while having sex with me.

I'm also hard on by seeing him raunchy and moaning others name instead of mine.

We ever had our 1st threesome last year and that was our last 3some as well.

May you guys gave me some insight for some question across to my mind,

Thanks guys for seeing and replying my thread. Really much appreciated to get insight from all of you guys.

My personal opinion is you don’t need to get too worried about what’s normal or abnormal or what’s right or wrong. 

everyone has fantasies, kinky or otherwise. If it helps to spice up your sex lives and doesn’t harm yourselves or others, I say go ahead without worrying about what others think as long as both parties are happy with it. Everyone’s boundaries are also different and in this day and age, fetishes and kinks are more acceptable because it’s about individual rights and freedom. We only live once in this life and life is short. We should make it count by keeping ourselves happy while it lasts. 

just don’t live to regret in future for trying or not trying. Have fun! 😄

Edited by NSA chinese

If I am happily attached or partnered during 3 years of anniversary can do that haha I be the one leading in hotel or villa or outdoor hehe 

My groupies are always on standby hehe 

Guys relationship or if you in relationship you need to spice up fun sex adventure....just try once best if mutual coz connection is there how awesome is that. 

On 8/31/2021 at 2:20 AM, Guest Guest_confused said:

Yes. Fantasies are normal. I think it is fairly normal for guys to think about 3ways/orgies with a significant other. 

Read about my experience recently with this couple. The bf enjoys watching his guy gets fucked by others. 

Session 1,

Session 2

It is more common than you think. 

See previous answer. I think it is something both parties need to have an honest conversation about. Discuss what is it about watching the bf getting manhandled by other men that turns you on, and see what he thinks and feels about it. 

I think it is healthy for couples to explore fantasies together. 

It really depends and varies from couple to couple. I know of gay couples who have been together for decades and play together with others. 

Love. 

Guest Guest_confused
On 8/31/2021 at 2:14 PM, Guest Guest_Cuckold said:

I think it’s okay if both your partner and you are okay with the arrangement. I have the same fetish as well, watching my partner get topped while I sit and watch while jerking off. We don’t do it often though, more like a reward every now and then lol. 

But most likely something we don't do it often right? I think once a month still normal eh? Hahaha

Guest Guest_confused
On 9/1/2021 at 5:55 AM, Rohanpune said:

Nothing wrong imo my fwb recently decided to go exclusive but we both are promiscuous, I like watching him get fucked. We do have soem ground rules. 1 he can't fuck another one without me being there and same rule applies to me. 2. He can't kiss the other guy 

we've done 3s where we both enjoyed watching other in action. Recent was at hook where one top joined us. Nothing wrong to get another person to get ur sexual desires as long as u have boundaries set and both of u align 

hv the similar rule actually, no kissing, only do nipple or dick but no any passionate kiss allowed, but my BF is not happy if I'm inviting other B for 3s, need to be other Top for spice up our act, kinda unfair tho hahaha..

Guest Guest_confused
On 9/1/2021 at 6:54 AM, fab said:

1. Is it normal to have those kind of kinky fantasies?

Most ppl won't as love is possessive. 

Unhealthy. 

2. If it's not normal, how can I address it?

See a shrink.

No.

Self discipline. 

No.

Totally understand your point, I feel the same way after almost 5 yrs altogether, it is so hard to choose between fulfilling our fetish or keep with monogamy relationship

Guest Guest_confused
On 9/1/2021 at 6:54 AM, NSA chinese said:

My personal opinion is you don’t need to get too worried about what’s normal or abnormal or what’s right or wrong. 

everyone has fantasies, kinky or otherwise. If it helps to spice up your sex lives and doesn’t harm yourselves or others, I say go ahead without worrying about what others think as long as both parties are happy with it. Everyone’s boundaries are also different and in this day and age, fetishes and kinks are more acceptable because it’s about individual rights and freedom. We only live once in this life and life is short. We should make it count by keeping ourselves happy while it lasts. 

just don’t live to regret in future for trying or not trying. Have fun! 😄

my BF actually quite hypocrite when it comes to this fantasy, there is some point he doesnt wanna do this at all, but if I dont do it, he keep asking why you dont wanna do 3s again hahaha

and if I ask him, he just tell, if you want then I want lol

Guest Guest_confused
On 9/1/2021 at 5:25 PM, Guest kaypoh said:

don't be trapped by convention, dictated by hetero judeo-christian values

as long as no one gets hurt, it is OK!

Noted, I tho no one get hurts, both of us should be enjoying all the act hahahaha

Guest Curious
On 9/2/2021 at 5:00 PM, Guest Guest_confused said:

hv the similar rule actually, no kissing, only do nipple or dick but no any passionate kiss allowed, but my BF is not happy if I'm inviting other B for 3s, need to be other Top for spice up our act, kinda unfair tho hahaha..

Make it 4s then? 2T and 2B hahaha.

On 9/2/2021 at 6:00 PM, Guest Guest_confused said:

Lol u guys can come over and we can have a 4s haha swap it up lol 

Guest Guest_confused
On 9/2/2021 at 3:22 AM, doncoin said:

Yes. Fantasies are normal. I think it is fairly normal for guys to think about 3ways/orgies with a significant other. 

Read about my experience recently with this couple. The bf enjoys watching his guy gets fucked by others. 

Session 1,

Session 2

It is more common than you think. 

See previous answer. I think it is something both parties need to have an honest conversation about. Discuss what is it about watching the bf getting manhandled by other men that turns you on, and see what he thinks and feels about it. 

I think it is healthy for couples to explore fantasies together. 

It really depends and varies from couple to couple. I know of gay couples who have been together for decades and play together with others. 

I shortly get instant hardon reading ur story, wht a thrilling yet unique experience..

Should be fair enough if we explore to invite other role to join so we will had different position tht we can explore more then..

Anyway I'm an Indo and really want to visit SG again, last time there was early 2020 when COVID are not around, do not know when I hv the chance to visit there again..

wanna try to visit any other sauna there, so missed Sauna in fact here in Jkt we no longer had one..

Guest Bubblecakez

An old ex of mine had this fetish as well, once he asked some of his contacts to keep me company while he watch through a vid call. Was weird at first, but really got into it 😂

Guest Try and see

Apparently, among straight couples, this is also a kink.

They call it cuckolding, and some straight married couples find it exciting.

Here're some articles that go into it, but the examples are from straight couples:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5758768/men-explain-why-they-like-cuckolding-watching-their-partner-have-sex-with-someone-else/amp/

https://nypost.com/2018/06/01/some-men-love-watching-other-guys-have-sex-with-their-wives/amp/

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/cuckolding-fetish-cheating-sexual-fantasy

Guest Britnee Sparks
On 9/3/2021 at 2:02 AM, Bubblecakez said:

An old ex of mine had this fetish as well, once he asked some of his contacts to keep me company while he watch through a vid call. Was weird at first, but really got into it 😂

军 妓

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 2:42 PM, Guest Britnee Sparks said:

军 妓

Aka 慰安夫

On 9/2/2021 at 7:47 PM, Guest Guest_confused said:

I shortly get instant hardon reading ur story, wht a thrilling yet unique experience..

Should be fair enough if we explore to invite other role to join so we will had different position tht we can explore more then..

Anyway I'm an Indo and really want to visit SG again, last time there was early 2020 when COVID are not around, do not know when I hv the chance to visit there again..

wanna try to visit any other sauna there, so missed Sauna in fact here in Jkt we no longer had one..

SG open up very fast,  soon u can come. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

On 9/1/2021 at 6:55 AM, Rohanpune said:

how come fwb also will have rules?

i can understand if its bf, but fwb? I mean we are not even attached - he can do what he want and i can do what i want too.

Erm I said "we decided to go exclusive" so meaning not just friends anymore. And also it depends on ur comfort level to each his own. As long as u don't hurt others feelings, and that's why being honest about how u feel is imp else I feel it's like fighting a battle which u will loose 

Not oni happen in gay relationships lah, some str8 married couple too. Some husband luv seeing their wife being fuxk by other man while e wife actually dun mind letting other man fuxk her infront of e husband. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.