Male HQ

Is it right to base the salary on the school where the applicant studied?

Guest Jason

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, single42 said:

First of all, I dun hv a Phd & i never claimed i had one. I am only an N level dropout. 

The comment on PhD was not directed at you. It was directed at a kaypoh PhD who wanted to answer on your behalf. 

4 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Wow wow wow.. what happened to everyone's entitled to their opinions vs can't convince then personal attack.. 😅

You talking about the comment below? 

10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You don't need an education ????   You DO need an education to post here at BW.

So we can speculate that you received a basic education to be able to read and write,  but from what you write, it is clear that this is ALL the education you got!   Good luck !!

3 hours ago, Balestier said:

Guest mah

The 2nd quoted comment above is from a guest meh?? 

Guest Am I right?
On 2/23/2024 at 5:21 PM, single42 said:

First of all, I dun hv a Phd & i never claimed i had one. I am only an N level dropout. 

I am aware of certain individuals who left the N Level early to pursue degrees at private universities.  Even if the degree was earned from a dubious institution, it is still visually and psychologically preferable by some silly bosses.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Am I right? said:

I am aware of certain individuals who left the N Level early to pursue degrees at private universities.  Even if the degree was earned from a dubious institution, it is still visually and psychologically preferable by some silly bosses.

There are still many companies do not recognise degree obtained from private universities. They only recognise local university by govt. The salary they pay is not degree pay, even the person has a degree. So i always think no use to upgrade yourself to get a degree from private universities, waste time waste money only.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.