Male HQ

Wellness Touch @ Potong Pasir Birds Sanctuary

🌸 Attention Wellness Touch Home Space Followers! 🌸

We're taking a brief break to celebrate Songkran festival in Bangkok 🎉. Our space will be closed till 14 April 2024, and we'll be back to rejuvenate your wellness journey on April 15, 2024. 🙏 Thank you for your understanding and continuous support. During this time, feel free to WhatsApp ET @80306755 for any enquiry and booking. Wishing you all a joyful and rejuvenating Songkran celebration! 🎊🌟 #SongkranFestival #WellnessJourney #StayConnected

• ManhoodMsgTherapist changed the title to Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary @ near Potong Pasir MRT

🌟 Exciting News for All Wellness Enthusiasts! 🌟

🌿 Get ready to soar into a new realm of relaxation! 🐦 Wellness Touch Home Space is spreading its wings and transforming into the Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary this June 2024! But here's the scoop: Early birds flocking in before June will still enjoy our current rates! 🌅

📅 Mark your calendars! Here are the remaining dates for you to secure your tranquil appointment:

🌸 April:
19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30

🌼 May:
1, 2, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 25, 26, 27, 28

🏞️ Nestled in the heart of Potong Pasir just a short walk away from MRT station (North East Line), our new sanctuary boasts an enchanting atmosphere, unparalleled privacy, and upgraded massage tables for your utmost comfort. 🌿 Book now and be among the first to experience the serenity of Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary! 🌟

Regards

ET @ 80306755 (WhatsApp Only)

Wellness Touch Home Space @ Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary.

Hope to serve you soon ! 

I finally get to try ET’s lingam massage (my bad, we texted when he was at Kovan but we didnt meet), he is very friendly and I feel relaxed throughout the session.  ET is also accommodating as I asked for more massage on my sore back over lingam.  ET is more than willing to share his knowledge on improving men’s health.  Glad that he is now at Potong Pasir, so convenient.  Thank you ET!

🌟 Exciting News for All Wellness Enthusiasts! 🌟

🌿 Get ready to soar into a new realm of relaxation! 🐦 Wellness Touch Home Space is spreading its wings and transforming into the Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary this June 2024! But here's the scoop: Early birds flocking in before June will still enjoy our current rates! 🌅

📅 Mark your calendars! Here are the remaining dates for you to secure your tranquil appointment:

🌸 April:
22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30

🌼 May:

🏞️ Nestled in the heart of Potong Pasir just a short walk away from MRT station (North East Line), our new sanctuary boasts an enchanting atmosphere, unparalleled privacy, and upgraded massage tables for your utmost comfort. 🌿 Book now and be among the first to experience the serenity of Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary! 🌟

Regards

Wellness Touch Home Space @ Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary.

Hope to serve you soon ! 

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @nihao88 @derrick @RRR2207 for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squ and caressed, building up your load without letting you release

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is  create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

1 session - 45 mins massage to improve blood circulation and manhood problems.

suitable for:

1) Maintenance of Manhood Strength and Health (Circulation)

2) Erectile dysfunction

3) Early or premature ejaculation

4) Increase size naturally (application of massage and daily routines)

5) All other manhood related issues

Lingam Therapy - S$70

(Consist of 15mins full body swedish massage + 30mins Lingam Therapy)

Only incall @Wellness Touch Home Space

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow(Come here to Scan QR Code)

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

🌿 Get ready to soar into a new realm of relaxation! 🐦 Wellness Touch Home Space is spreading its wings and transforming into the Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary this June 2024! But here's the scoop: Early birds flocking in before June will still enjoy our current rates! 🌅

📅 Mark your calendars! Here are the remaining dates for you to secure your tranquil appointment:

🌸 April:
29, 30

🌼 May:

🏞️ Nestled in the heart of Potong Pasir just a short walk away from MRT station (North East 🟣 Line), our new sanctuary boasts an enchanting atmosphere, unparalleled privacy, and upgraded massage tables for your utmost comfort. 🌿 Book now and be among the first to experience the serenity of Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary! 🌟

Regards

Wellness Touch Home Space @ Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary.

Hope to serve you soon ! 

Posted (edited)

I continually enhance my skills through courses, whether in Singapore or abroad. I seize every opportunity, even last-minute, to pursue knowledge, even if it means buying a ticket on the spot.

I'm now in Taipei attending Lingam Massage Course organized by GayTantra 身体见光   https://sites.google.com/view/gaytantra/團體工作坊-workshops 

Below is my testimonials written to them: 

Attending the Lingam Massage Workshop in Taipei was truly transformative. The expert guidance and immersive experience provided invaluable insights into the art of male massage therapy. Learning techniques rooted in ancient wisdom, I gained a deeper understanding of the intricate connections between mind, body, and spirit.

The workshop not only enhanced my technical skills but also cultivated a profound sense of empathy and intuition essential for a practitioner of manhood massage therapy. Through hands-on practice and personalized feedback, I honed my ability to create a safe and nurturing environment for my clients, fostering trust and relaxation.

Moreover, the workshop emphasized the importance of holistic well-being, incorporating elements of mindfulness and energy work into the massage practice. Armed with these holistic approaches, I am equipped to address not only physical tension but also emotional and energetic blockages, promoting a deeper sense of harmony and vitality.

I am grateful for the opportunity to have participated in this workshop and am eager to apply the knowledge and techniques acquired to enhance the well-being of my clients. With renewed confidence and expertise, I am committed to providing a transformative and deeply healing experience for those I serve.

From ET (Singapore)

Edited by ManhoodMsgTherapist

🌿 Get ready to soar into a new realm of relaxation! 🐦 Wellness Touch Home Space is spreading its wings and transforming into the Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary this June 2024! But here's the scoop: Early birds flocking in before June will still enjoy our current rates! 🌅

🌼 May:
14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 25, 26, 27, 28

🏞️ Nestled in the heart of Potong Pasir just a short walk away from MRT station (North East 🟣 Line), our new sanctuary boasts an enchanting atmosphere, unparalleled privacy, and upgraded massage tables for your utmost comfort. 🌿 Book now and be among the first to experience the serenity of Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary! 🌟

Regards

Wellness Touch Home Space @ Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary.

Hope to serve you soon ! 

On 4/26/2024 at 10:16 AM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @nihao88 @derrick @RRR2207 for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squ and caressed, building up your load without letting you release

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is  create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Only incall @Wellness Touch Home Space

Payment Option 

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

TGIF ! 

Another happy and satisfied customer: 

"Thanks, ET. I don't have BW, but I can write here, and you can post on my behalf?

I've been wanting to try ET services for a very long time, but the schedule just didn't meet. So here I am today, finally giving it a try. 

Area was dimmed, comfortable, and relaxed. Bed was ok, too. ET actually explained to me about the lingam massage and how it will benefit me. He was also able to tell me about my knee issue, which I was like, wow, how did you know? 

Throughout He kept checking if I was ok and all.  He also taught me how I could do the massage by myself at home. I can feel a small difference in my girth but hey it's just my first session and I'm definitely coming back again. 

Thank you ET."

For those who have not tired Wellness Touch Lingam Therapy do come soon before rates increase in June. 

Cheers 🍻 

🌿 Get ready to soar into a new realm of relaxation! 🐦 Wellness Touch Home Space is spreading its wings and transforming into the Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary this June 2024! But here's the scoop: Early birds flocking in before June will still enjoy our current rates! 🌅

🌼 May:
25, 26, 27, 28

🏞️ Nestled in the heart of Potong Pasir just a short walk away from MRT station (North East 🟣 Line), our new sanctuary boasts an enchanting atmosphere, unparalleled privacy, and upgraded massage tables for your utmost comfort. 🌿 Book now and be among the first to experience the serenity of Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary! 🌟

Regards

Wellness Touch Home Space @ Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary.

Hope to serve you soon ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Happy International Pride Month

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeeze and caressed, building up your load without letting you release

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Only incall @Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary 

Payment Option 

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Cheers and See ya !

• 2 weeks later...

Happy International Pride Month

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeeze and caressed, building up your load without letting you release

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Cheers and See ya !

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

On 6/21/2024 at 6:18 AM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

Thanks ET for the great session yesterday

Yesterday was my first time trying manhood massage, and the session went very smoothly and relaxing.

ET was very kind. His skill and knowledge are awesome. He even teach some technique to be practice in home.

Gladly after his examine, theres nothing to worry about my manhood, just some blockage because of my poor habits ( sitting more than 12 hour per day )

Definetly will come again to try another service when im visiting SG next time 

- Peter from Indonesia 

TGIF !!!

Wellness Touch Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

On 6/28/2024 at 10:28 AM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

TGIF !!!

Wellness Touch Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

"I tried ET manhood therapy for the first time.

it is a nice place, and privacy. You can shower before and after, that is very good for me, i dont like sticky, oily on my body after massage.

the massage was sooooooo gooodddd !! i always moaned every second...he has a magic hand, to make you feel good for all the session. my tool erected for an hour (I took 75 minutes). and still very hard. he massaged my cock head, and make me fly.

we ended up the session without any ejaculation. but i felt relieve and relax, definitely i will come back. highly recomended." - @Mada

On 6/28/2024 at 10:28 AM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

"The session was amazing! He did a quick rubdown releasing some of the knots before my treatment down there. The manhood therapy was great as he opened doors to sensation that I nvr felt before. He also taught me some facts on manhood maintenance which it was eye opening. Will go back again

• ManhoodMsgTherapist changed the title to Wellness Touch @ Potong Pasir Birds Sanctuary

TGIF !!!

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

(Consist of 15mins full body swedish massage + 30mins Lingam Therapy)

Only incall @Wellness Touch

Payment Option 

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch  via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Hope to serve you soon !

On 7/12/2024 at 7:34 AM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

TGIF !!!

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch  via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Hope to serve you soon !

"had a session on last Saturday evening and thoroughly enjoyed it. ET started off with relaxing body massage and gradually moved to the treatment. The experience was really one of a kind and along the way he would share pointers and guide you thru the session. He would make sure that you feel comfortable and relaxed in that alrdy private environment. would schedule another session soon. great work. "

TGIT !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !

On 7/23/2024 at 8:51 AM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

TGIT !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !

"Went for my 1st session with ET, i took the 45mins + 30mins extension,

Started with body massage to make me relaxed before moving on to the lingam and prostate massage.

He's a very nice Chinese guy, constantly reassuring me that everything is as it should be and didnt have to be embarrassed or feel bad about what's going on. He also taught me how to massage my P muscle and wow, the difference is huge.

Overall, a very nice guy who helped me up after the end and even had a short chat with him, really nice guy that made me feel like i've known him forever.

Thank ET! will be back for more!" 

Just out from Wellness Touch Service. Another satisfactory session I had.
I have immense respect for ET because he has created a very safe and discreet environment for all men. His philosophy is based on mutual respect and confidentiality, which made me feel completely secure. ET never asks about his clients' profiles or stats before taking them on, emphasizing discretion and trust. He often says, "never believe such things as I tell you ah you don't tell others please," highlighting his commitment to privacy. This approach made me feel incredibly safe and comfortable.

Out of respect for ET's commitment to privacy, I won’t go into too much detail about his either. I also want to protect his discreetness too. However, I must say that this is my 49th session with ET, and I plan to keep coming back. Now I understand why so many of his clients have attended 80+ or even 100 sessions—they keep returning because of his exceptional service and humility. Since my first visit in 2022, ET has remained consistently humble and dedicated to his clients.

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !

On 8/2/2024 at 10:05 AM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !

"I don’t have a bw account but I hope you can help to post this on your account! 

ET is a wonderful massage therapist. I was nervous for my first massage with him (I have ED issues) and he was very reassuring and helped to calm me down. He was even able to tell that I had issues with my prostate (I had prostatitis issues before) and advised me to seek some medical help. I’ll definitely be back. Thanks ET!

On 7/29/2024 at 3:01 PM, InAndOn said:
Just out from Wellness Touch Service. Another satisfactory session I had.
I have immense respect for ET because he has created a very safe and discreet environment for all men. His philosophy is based on mutual respect and confidentiality, which made me feel completely secure. ET never asks about his clients' profiles or stats before taking them on, emphasizing discretion and trust. He often says, "never believe such things as I tell you ah you don't tell others please," highlighting his commitment to privacy. This approach made me feel incredibly safe and comfortable.

Out of respect for ET's commitment to privacy, I won’t go into too much detail about his either. I also want to protect his discreetness too. However, I must say that this is my 49th session with ET, and I plan to keep coming back. Now I understand why so many of his clients have attended 80+ or even 100 sessions—they keep returning because of his exceptional service and humility. Since my first visit in 2022, ET has remained consistently humble and dedicated to his clients.

You are right! I strongly agree with you. Today is my 86th session with ET. Will write my share when I reach 100 sessions. 

"Sensual Lingam Massage aims to calm and relax the body while stimulating erogenous zones. It's a powerful experience. 🔥🔥"

"The moment the touch becomes more sensual, the way they respond to it immediately sets the tone for the rest of the session. 🔥🔥🔥"

"Be present in the moment, allowing sensations to unfold naturally without the pressure of reaching a specific outcome. 🔥🔥🔥🔥"

"Feeling more at ease in your body, stronger connection with your body through arousal and pleasure, boosting your confidence, feeling more alive and energetic, deep connection... These are only a few benefits you can get from a sensual Lingam massage. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥"

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !

"

A belated review, but better late then never. 

Been to 2 sessions of massage with ET. A very customer oriented person who makes sure you feel safe and  comfortable before, during and after the massage. He will check in on you to see how you are feeling after the massage and he is not stingy with his advise on caring for your wellbeing. A great experience overall, will be looking forward to the next session soon."

• 2 weeks later...

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !

"

Went to ET recently and it was a wonderful 45mins session! 

Apart from getting massaged, i learnt abt some techniques on P-muscle exercise which is vital for male sex organ.

After the session, i can feel the difference; kept having erection on that day, at night and even the next morning! Really felt like having sex all the time! Feels very horny after the session. Hope this feeling can last long….if not, need to go back to ET for another round of sessions!

Do try out at least for once and you will not regret!"

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !

"Managed to get a 45-min session yesterday afternoon. Similar to what others hv described, ET explained the rationale of the strokes. The first 15 min was meant to relax the muscles and help us get used to his touches. Quite relaxing generally. Also helped to untie some knots or build-up of lactic acids in my bodt since I jog regularly. The next 30 min was not painful at all. In fact it was quite sensual. He also shared about how to do our own maintenance

Really enjoyed the session. Would hv been better if I get to hv a longer massage 😃"

Visited ET last evening to try out the lingam massage (as I have some ED issues). Very comfortable ambience and was able to get a nice shower (the shower head is good!) before the massage.

ET was pleasant and courteous throughout the session, and was generous in sharing his knowledge of the man biology. I was very impressed by how he was able to explain my various body reactions to various stimulations. 

Would highly recommend to give it a try, which will lead to many more.

I had my first session with ET for a manhood massage, and I was genuinely impressed. ET was not only nice and polite but also very communicative and helpful. I learned a lot about taking care of my manhood, which was incredibly valuable. The cleanliness of the massage studio was also noteworthy, adding to the overall positive experience. Thank you, ET, for making this first-time experience so informative and comfortable!

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !

"Thank you, ET! I don’t have a BW acct though it lead me to you. So you may screenshot and post my review. 

I truly appreciated you giving me a memorable first session. I felt safe and at ease the minute I step into your place. Your kind words and gestures made me feel pampered. 

As per many of your other clients’ review, you cared about delivering important information and experience. And the aftereffects of your massage seems lasting. 

I’d recommend all guys to try it, with or without sexual health issues. Will certainly book you again. 😊💪🏽"

• 2 weeks later...

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !

"This is my very first post in BW and i thought i should share an honest review.
Scrolled through posts offering home-based massage in BW and i was intrigued to try the manhood therapy massage offered by ET from Wellness Touch.  Simple and straight forward communication via WhatsApp a couple of days prior to the session asking for an available time slot. I opted for the standard 45 mins manhood therapy which consist of 15 mins muscle relaxing massage & 30 mins manhood therapy + additional 30 mins.

I was greeted at the door by a friendly and pleasant looking dude and he ushered me to the room with an attached bathroom. Gave me a bottle of water and i had a quick rinse before he started to work on my back. While massaging my back, I was advised to refrain from sitting cross-legged for a period of time as it affects my posture and cause pain in the lower back. I was quite stunned as how would he even know my (bad) habit!

Next up, he moved on to my chest, shoulders and legs. He then proceeded to the much-awaited manhood massage. Contrary to what people may say that manhood therapy is painful, i beg to differ. On and off I was having what ET described in his post as "complete relaxation and immense pleasure at the same time". I was told that my dick was already erected for the past 30 mins without me realising. Though i was feeling totally aroused by then, i managed to hold my ejaculation. He also gave advice on which muscle to hold or squeeze for a harder erection. For best results, i was told that I should only JO the following day, which i did and oh boy it was satisfying.

Throughout the entire session, I was feeling relaxed and stimulated; his hands are purely magical! He's attentive and would check on me from time to time to see if i'm feeling comfortable and if the strength is ok. The dim lighting, aircon temperature and soft music played in the background was just right to set the ambience. Essential oil used was also not those overly oily kind which will cause you to have a hard time washing it off. All in all, i give it 10/10!

Thank you, ET for such a rejuvenating session last night. I'm looking forward to the next visit! 😉"

This is my first session with ET. He very friendly and polite.

I went for a 90mins session, he’s very professional and given me tips to enhance my health and wellness. The massage was very sensual and I managed to keep my hard on throughout the session. Overall, it was a great experience and will definitely visit again!

Many many times here already…

always therapeutic and comfortable… 

one of the true sensei here…

thank you so much for helping improve men’s health..

despite his sensei level.. he went to Taiwan recently for a course and is slowly incorporating these new techniques into his already great technique…

Highly recommended to try!

and don’t be fearful or shy… he will make it comfortable for you!

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !

"

After a month or so of scrolling through comments and hesitation, I decided to pluck up the courage to try a session. I opted for a 45 min session, since it was my first time.

i just say the place is clean and ET is very pleasant, both on the text and in person. During the session I felt comfortable and safe, and he provide a short but wonderful massage before moving to the manhood therapy. The therapy was educational and also very interesting. Was aroused but didn’t cum. In fact it was very captivating to listen to his advice on how to maintain erection and good sexual health. Went home and felt good! Thanks ET! "

TGIF !!!

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !

"ET, pls do not show my WhatsApp when you post on BW. 

This is my first time with ET and was really keen to try his 1hr service which included manhood massage. 

It was simple and straight forward to set up the appointment with ET. 

Location was excellent and easily accessible by MRT and if you drive plenty of car parks. ET was friendly and pleasant looking. He met me at the carpark lobby and brought me to the apartment. The treatment room has an an attached bathroom and massage bed. 

He started with massage on my back, buttock and legs... Strokes were firm yet sensual. It was particularly sensual to have his knee pushed against my perinuem while he massaged my leg and buttock. He then proceeded to the much-awaited manhood massage. It is not painful as some may say. On and off I was having what ET described in his post as "complete relaxation and immense pleasure at the same time".  Though i was feeling totally aroused by then, I managed to hold my ejaculation. He also gave advice on which muscle to hold or squeeze for a harder erection.

Throughout the entire session, I was feeling relaxed and stimulated.  His hands were purely magical especially when he was doing those movements around my penis head. He's attentive and would check on me from time to time to see if I was feeling comfortable and if the strength was ok. The dim lighting, aircon temperature and soft music played in the background was just right to set the right mood. Essential oil used was also not those overly oily kind which will cause you to have a hard time washing it off. All in all, I give it 10/10!

Thank you, ET for such an experience. I am looking forward to the next visit!" 

spacer.png

Thanks for your unconditional reviews given to me . Sincerely appreciated 🙏 

Dear All 

5th to 10th Oct Wellness Touch @ Potong Pasir Birds Sanctuary is not available. Due to ET is going for a short trip. Business will be resume on 11th Oct 2024. Sorry for any inconveniences. 

Any enquiry do feel free to WhatsApp ET @ 80306755. 

Edited by ManhoodMsgTherapist

On 9/27/2024 at 6:30 AM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

"ET, pls do not show my WhatsApp when you post on BW. 

This is my first time with ET and was really keen to try his 1hr service which included manhood massage. 

It was simple and straight forward to set up the appointment with ET. 

Location was excellent and easily accessible by MRT and if you drive plenty of car parks. ET was friendly and pleasant looking. He met me at the carpark lobby and brought me to the apartment. The treatment room has an an attached bathroom and massage bed. 

He started with massage on my back, buttock and legs... Strokes were firm yet sensual. It was particularly sensual to have his knee pushed against my perinuem while he massaged my leg and buttock. He then proceeded to the much-awaited manhood massage. It is not painful as some may say. On and off I was having what ET described in his post as "complete relaxation and immense pleasure at the same time".  Though i was feeling totally aroused by then, I managed to hold my ejaculation. He also gave advice on which muscle to hold or squeeze for a harder erection.

Throughout the entire session, I was feeling relaxed and stimulated.  His hands were purely magical especially when he was doing those movements around my penis head. He's attentive and would check on me from time to time to see if I was feeling comfortable and if the strength was ok. The dim lighting, aircon temperature and soft music played in the background was just right to set the right mood. Essential oil used was also not those overly oily kind which will cause you to have a hard time washing it off. All in all, I give it 10/10!

Thank you, ET for such an experience. I am looking forward to the next visit!" 

spacer.png

All about Men's Health Grooming

While scrolling through social media, I stumbled upon this amazing body contouring technique called EM Sculpting. Has anyone tried it? It’s said to build muscle and burn fat at the same time. Definitely caught my attention!

I always thought achieving muscle definition was all about countless hours in the gym… until I learned about this new technology. Can it really sculpt your body without a single crunch? More on that soo

n.spacer.png

On 10/7/2024 at 8:38 AM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

All about Men's Health Grooming

While scrolling through social media, I stumbled upon this amazing body contouring technique called EM Sculpting. Has anyone tried it? It’s said to build muscle and burn fat at the same time. Definitely caught my attention!

I always thought achieving muscle definition was all about countless hours in the gym… until I learned about this new technology. Can it really sculpt your body without a single crunch? More on that soo

n.spacer.png

On my last trip to Japan, I came across this revolutionary treatment that claims to tone your muscles while melting away fat. Didn’t get to try it, but the results I’ve seen online are incredible. Definitely keeping an eye on it!

Imagine a workout where you don’t break a sweat, but your muscles are pushed to the limit. Sounds unreal, right? Well, I recently heard about this technique, and I’m intrigued. Anyone tried it?

TGIT !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$80

(Consist of 15mins full body swedish massage + 30mins Lingam Therapy)

Payment Option 

Hope to serve you soon !