Male HQ

Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang & Outcalls

Amazon

Happy Holiday & PE2023! 

Made my appointment 2 weeks ago

and visited Kevin for my 2nd time last evening. 120 minutes/ 2 hours ! 

Ambience: Cosy and relaxed 

Hygiene:  Clean and tidy 

Kevin: Professional & Knowledgeable 

a friendly and great friend to chat! 
Skills:  5 ️ Massage & MH 

You can let him know if it is painful he is able to adjust. The strength and pressure were just right for me he would explained to me along the way. 
Result: I do see the result after 4-5 days slowly  and believed that he managed to clear most of my blood clot issues. Heard some see the result pretty fast… guess diff people do have diff result but at least do see result that’s more important 👍🏻

Will visit him soon for his amazing skills and magical 🙌🏻 thanks for the hot stone and your missing martial art 永春拍😂大开眼界😍 

Thanks Kevin @Amazon for your 5 ️ service🙏🏻 

Went to Kevin for a 2nd body+manhood massage this morning.

Similar to the first, body massage was good. For the manhood massage, believe there were less blockages this time round so it felt more bearable and there were times I was actually dozing off and letting him do the work. He also commended that it was good that my cock managed to stay hard throughout the 1hr manhood massage, although not rock hard at all times. Guess this is definitely a good improvement. Thanks Kevin! :)

Had my 2nd Manhood Massage session this afternoon.

Kevin focused a bit more on techniques to make my boi bigger since I have less blockages this time. Despite warning me that it would be more painful, I actually found it quite manageable.

My boi is a bit sore and tender now after the session, but this will help me to abstain from masturbation for a few days, as recommended by Kevin.

Today marks my third visit to Kevin. And it is another excellent body and manhood massage. My tensed aching neck, shoulders and back welcomed the firm kneading and stroking of Kevin's smooth hands, as he worked his magic to relive my tight knots and stiff muscles.  The pain of my first manhood massage was absent in this is third visit,  replaced thankfully by just a slight discomfort as Kevin kneaded, pressed and rolled to clear the blockages to improve the blood circulation. It was actually quite relieving that I dozed off a few times during the manhood massage! A soothing drink after a warm shower post massage ended another rewarding session at Sembawang. I was already looking forward to my next rejuvenation session with Kevin as I made my way home! Highly recommended but do take note, Kevin is a total professional so be a good boy and don't expect any hanky panky.

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Body Relaxation & Manhood Massage @ Sembawang
  • 3 weeks later...

Ended my 5th session with Kevin earlier this afternoon.  Becoming harder to book appointment slots with him so I typically book at least 1 month in advance.

2hr session, the 1st hour being body massage and the 2nd hour being manhood massage. As good as previous times, I am just glad my cock is still functioning well (if not better) after going to him for manhood massage. Could feel my cock in rock hard mode during the manhood massage as well which I believe is something good.

Do give him a try if you feel you require some maintenance down there.

Thanks @Amazon once again! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang
  • Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang / Geylang
  • Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang / RWS

After reading the raving reviews in a telegram group I decided to try out Kevin's massage. As expected it was a unique experience for both body and manhood massage, something I never experienced before. So soothing and relaxing. I've been engaging him every month since last Sept but unfortunately in Jan Kevin had to cease all body massages and focus on manhood massage only.
Anyway after attending 8x sessions of the manhood massages, I did notice significant improvements on my little dick.
Harder, stronger and last longer. It also definitely thicker and meatier.
Balls were loosen and so nice to play with. Oh yeah the morning woods, it's stronger, longer and sometimes twice in the mornings. The feeling was very shiok.

7 minutes ago, Sky Nue said:

After reading the raving reviews in a telegram group I decided to try out Kevin's massage. As expected it was a unique experience for both body and manhood massage, something I never experienced before. So soothing and relaxing. I've been engaging him every month since last Sept but unfortunately in Jan Kevin had to cease all body massages and focus on manhood massage only.
Anyway after attending 8x sessions of the manhood massages, I did notice significant improvements on my little dick.
Harder, stronger and last longer. It also definitely thicker and meatier.
Balls were loosen and so nice to play with. Oh yeah the morning woods, it's stronger, longer and sometimes twice in the mornings. The feeling was very shiok.

Put it to good use. Don't hide it

• 3 weeks later...

I have been patronised many masseurs in the past but never had I continued with the same practitioner on a regular basis except in the case of Kevin. 

Aside from the previously reported physical benefits, there are few things that I appreciate about Kevin which kept me returning as a repeat customer. 

Firstly, his professionalism which is evident by his use of gloves during massage despite of the added cost. I appreciate that maintaining a high level of hygiene during a massage is essential for ensuring the health and safety of both the client and the therapist.

Also, I appreciate that Kevin is very discreet but yet friendly. He is easy to chat to while being worked which turned a potentially awkward session into a relaxing one. 

I would encourage those who are looking for alternative therapy to rejuvenate their sexual performance to seek out his service.

Edited by Tedsg

Pardon me for my subpar english.
Been to Kevin's MH for 10th session last week and have been seeing continous improvement. Dick hardness improved by quite abit, balls sack softened and loosened but Kevin said still got blockages leh... just imagine the amount of blockages I had before started the treatment 😅

I visited him shortest interval within 2 weeks and longest interval is 3 weeks depends on his busy schedule too. 
By the way I am turning 50 soon 😢 thats why slow results lah, should start earlier......  but cannot complain liao, am pleased with the current results and will continue to book him maybe can ask him use more strength 😆

Saw here alot ppl reaping fast results... good for u guys.

• 2 weeks later...

shoutout for Kevin's massage once again! 

first visited him in Aug 2023 and it is coming to a year. have definitely seen marked improvements in my erections, harder and thicker (and maybe even longer) and more morning wood too.

went for a session earlier this afternoon and i was actually rock hard throughout the 1-hour session. tried his prostate massage as well and wow... it definitely got me horny and leaking but yet i was told not to cum for the next few days after his manhood massage session.

if you are one who would want to see improvements in your erection, do give Kevin a try. :)

After much delay, I finally manage to fight off all the other hardcore regulars and got a slot to try out Kevin's hot stone therapy!! It is not a stand alone service so you have to incorporate together with his manhood massage in order to enjoy the next best thing when compared to Kevin's signature massage! (Missing those days and those strokes... 😃 )

The form of relaxation is totally different from what you experience from a normal swedish, tuina or sports massage. It gives you the subtle release of tension and sore from your body, allowing you to keep on going either for a day or for a week (depending on the stress level and how hard you push your body)until you head for a real needed massage. 

Basic warm up of the body will be done while Kevin will still give you some basic massage strokes (YES!!!!) and when all is go to go, in comes Kevin's sexy hot new babies!! For those who are curious, oil will be applied and no towel is used as a medium. Yes, so the hot babies will have direct contact with your body letting you feel the intense, endure and pleasure of them. (For those who have low heat tolerance, you can let Kevin know when the passionate heat is too intense and I am sure he will go easy on you.)

Kevin will glide the stones over your body and focus will be targeted at common areas of stiffness and sore. This process will repeat a few times until he is satisfied with his masterpiece and he will then move on to his acclaimed manhood massage.

So for those regulars or newbies who will soon be turning regulars, the hot stones are something to spice up your already intense session with Kevin to the next level! So stay cool, hot and sexy with Kevin's hot stone babies! (For your information, having hot stone therapy will also keep your skin FIRM and RADIANT!!!)

On 6/8/2024 at 11:11 PM, ted74 said:

Kevin said still got blockages leh... just imagine the amount of blockages I had before started the treatment 😅

I am turning 50 soon 😢 thats why slow results lah, should start earlier......  but cannot complain liao, am pleased with the current results and will continue to book him maybe can ask him use more strength 😆.

Go for a blood test on the testosterone level, men at age around 50, the functioning testosterone level is usually 20.

if test results is lower than 12,
the quickest and effective treatment is Testosterone injection. Your precum and body hairs growth would come back within a week . Also rediscovering your long missed Wet dream, you would feel more confident and with happy mood. 

The injection- any GP is qualified to administer it. Fee: about S$400. 

this is recommended for once every three months, it can be once every six months if you don’t need that much sex activities 😃

many other alternatives that is equally helpful- outdoor exercises under sunlight (sex excluded), three times weekly, eat more red meats especially beef and mutton. Sleep enough and moderate the alcohol consumption.

out a sudden, you are back in late 20s. A bottom would feel hornier and a top would get morning glories hard and tense, through the day and night 😚

Edited by Malabird

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang & Outcalls

Looking to improve your blood circulation and enhance your manliness? 

IMG_20240922_000725.jpg.88a3d20292a759876ab1545a2c9b9bc6.jpg

================================

OUTCALL PROMO! 

FREE Body Scrub OR Prostate Massage

for Sep sessions! 

================================

Mon to Sun. 12pm to 10pm

Telegram Group & FAQ: https://t.me/kevinsembawang

PM for appointment. Do quote "BW". 

Line: "https://line.me/ti/p/YpwifiX8Vo

Telegram: "https://t.me/amazonmall7"

No dm, pm, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, Wechat messages pls. 

Please do not call, session could be in progress. 

May use below template to facilitate booking. 

Appointment Booking BW 

Preferred Date:

Preferred Time:

Service:

Venue:

Remark:

If the preferred slot is taken, will advise the next closest available slot. 

*A non refundable deposit of S$ 20 is required for all first timers. 

This is to avoid any no show which deprives other genuine customers from having the sessions. The deposit shall be deducted upon completion of the session. 

Thank you for your understanding! 🙏☺️🙏...

Edited by Amazon

Just tried the hot stone bundle.... I had tried herbal balls version before it was a total different experience. It was my 1st time doing hot stones and also 1st time seeing this SPECIAL kind of hot stones ( not pebble stones that are commonly used by others ), rolling all over my body and yes I enjoyed it especially when K start to use 2 of these stones gliding effortlessly simultaneously hiting the right area which I felt sore. Finally ending with a short massage makes it even more relaxing. Definitely will have a good sleep tonight.

Edited by RiverNile